PC: Full Boar (M)

agalvayne

Provider
Society
Classified
Andrew
Hi,
Does anyone know roughly how much i should be paying for a full Boar (M) Armor Set? I could be buying soon, but may need to "rearrange" my funds before i can ;)
Andrew

Boar is kinda like mixing Vigi and Ghost together with a little more on top.

So, Ghost M @ + 130 and Vigi M @ + 450 = tt+580

Add a bit on because it makes you look like a bumble bee, say 10%

= TT+638

A bit more because it is 1 or 2 points of damage better in a couple of categories, say +20%

And you arrive at TT+765 peds (for the male set)

:silly2:

Expect to pay/recieve between +5-6k realistically.

man i'm gettin old

*puts on ultra strong yorkshire accent* (not that i need to :silly2: )

"back 'in maa daae yeh cud get gud 'ol boar for baat 3.4kkkk"

o dear.. phantom it is then? :D

I know :laugh: Silly isn't it :laugh:

US$500 to not have the hassle of taking a set of Ghost off and putting Vigi on when you change from mobs to bots :laugh::laugh::laugh:

buy a neme.

I know :laugh: Silly isn't it :laugh:

US$500 to not have the hassle of taking a set of Ghost off and putting Vigi on when you change from mobs to bots :laugh::laugh::laugh:

since when did eu make sense? :rolleyes:

i would agree on 5-6k even tho i wouldnt spend more than 3k maybe 4k max since thats what i bough it for long time ago.

ja i bought mine for 4k as well, the price has not gone up as much as other items that have much cheaper alternatives. pure conjecture but methinks that boar is gona stay at this price for quite some time, at least until L armors loot a lot more regularly and the others are cheaper to craft

Thanks for your replies. I already own a set of ghost, and was going to buy vigi, but thought it'd be more convenient to combo them together. Personally, i think that boar looks nicer than either vigi or ghost too, which is always a plus.

Thanks for your replies. I already own a set of ghost, and was going to buy vigi, but thought it'd be more convenient to combo them together. Personally, i think that boar looks nicer than either vigi or ghost too, which is always a plus.

No probs. 5 Thousand Peds worth of skilling ammo is a lot to pay for "looking nicer", but each to their own. Good luck :)

Back