Self Suficent

Michyblueyes

Prowler
Aweb
I have been palying for about 2 - 3 months i think (no 100% sure time goes fast) and i have deposited 2 - 3 times a bit of money. I would be inrested to know how many people out their are self suficent ie not requireing deposit to keep playing. I know that it probely takes a long time and a lot of deposits before you become self sufficent.

Michyblueyes said:
I have been palying for about 2 - 3 months i think (no 100% sure time goes fast) and i have deposited 2 - 3 times a bit of money. I would be inrested to know how many people out their are self suficent ie not requireing deposit to keep playing. I know that it probely takes a long time and a lot of deposits before you become self sufficent.

Read the posts on this forum, take time to searhc them all. Others have ask same thing. Or close to it.
Takes a few days to read. I don't know what else to say :cool:

Hmmm well depends.
I dont deposit anymore.. But so far its worked out fine since then, Ive found out where I have luck when (check this loottheory thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193 ) here and there so I try to hunt at those places to break even.
It always turns out a "emergency-hof" or somethign when I most need it, it seems :)
But I also trade a little and so on to make money..

Also read the latest poll about how much one gains or loses in a given month.
It depends on each person really... the trick is to find the right balance of having fun and depositing an amount you are comfortable with :girl: Self-sufficiency does not necessarily mean not depositing ;)

Svetlana said:
Self-sufficiency does not necessarily mean not depositing ;)

Svet is right. i deposit alot, yes, but i can last a while on a single deposit (about $100) depending on how wisely i spend my money... unless i just say frack it and buy a bunch of ammo and get lucky and get a decent item in loot... just like the 2 male nem harnesses i looted the same day about a week ago, about 1k ped in profit from those :p

so just cuz you deposit doesnt mean you cant be self sufficient... its just that it takes time to get to the point of where you can break even most of the time

the problem is that you cant expect hofs to break even or better :)

its been a while since i deposited too, but im sure i will need to soon.. This VU has screwed up the mining pretty good

And i wont even discuss the skillgain :p

Back