Sweat in auction petition

Status
Ehm, I really dont have anything against sweat in auctions, but didn't Marco comment on this already, saying that they considered selling your sweat on the street being a good way to socialize and get to know people as a newbie? :dunno:

I dunno, sign me up I guess as I have nothing against it :laugh:

Don't want to be the party pooper, but this thread is from June 2007...

good idea

Yep i agree put me in the list...

Currently 191 and counting

Bones

3 year 6 month, 191 names, thats roughly 1 name a week :wise:

Totally for this

Sign me up!

Derid

Joe TaNell Golden

Sorry it took so long , I am still having difficulty with the subscribed threads update as well as new posts.

You have successfully registered in at #193 .. woot.

Bones

How many of them still play? :D

I would imagine they all still play , though I am sure other games , tired of waiting for this petition to take effect.

hurry MA hurry .. save the sweaters

Bones

I think sweat in auction is a bad idea for anyone who wants to make some peds on their sweat. If sweat was easier to sell aka able to list in auction the price will fall further. Look at the price of Novas fragments, they are almost worthless now.

I think sweat in auction is a bad idea for anyone who wants to make some peds on their sweat. If sweat was easier to sell aka able to list in auction the price will fall further. Look at the price of Novas fragments, they are almost worthless now.

Thank you for your interest in this petition , but from you comment I feel this isnt a signature for addition to sweat and dung to the auction.

I am providing a link so you may join in the ongoing , though dated discussion.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?73209-Sweat-at-auction

Have a wonderful day : )

Bones

Add me to the list, please!
dantgj moshe mosiu

You can put sweat in auction already, just not the vibrant type. :laugh:

I think that people should be able to auction of whatever they want, however I have to point out that the ability to auction sweat, is in no way beneficial to anyone, but the buyer.

First of you have to sell a massive amount of sweat before the auction fee is worth is and secondly, the price war will intensify, thus lowering the the price of sweat even further.

My advice, as always, is to deposit some money and have some fun and stop worrying about insignificant stuff like sweat. Believe it or not, $10 can actually buy a lot of fun. Enough to kill at least 800 shinkiba young and if loot is good, you can go for another 800.

The subject of sweat is boring and utterly insignificant and those who came up with the idea should be executed.

#194 and 195 added to the petition

and away we go

Bones

Still going at it?
Well sign me in!

First off I agree with everything you said except for the novas almost worthless part... they are indeed worthless :yup:

Salty~

I vote "No". Free should not be easy.

Would it be negative of me to mention that this thread is nearly 35 years old and that most of the people who are on the list have most likely quit the game or died from old age?

Would it be negative of me to mention that this thread is nearly 35 years old and that most of the people who are on the list have most likely quit the game or died from old age?

Yes, I also hate revives. Please close this thread someone.

We have life again ..

But for some reason I cannot edit the first post to add the new signers , so I will continue here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We the undersigned petition MindArk to add Sweat and Dung to auction listings.

196. Bartimaeus
197. silentkill234

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bones

Yes, I also hate revives. Please close this thread someone.

I am not sure why you are not satisfied with your own threads , but you are not welcome to troll mine with your negative attitude.

Bones

Last edited:

No .. it would not be negative , and yes many have left since this threads inception , and I still believe those here should be able to have their opinions expressed in this petition.

Thank you

Bones

Status
Back