DetPil V-Rex 1000 (L) blueprint (L)

'Tha

Guardian
i have this bp for sale, 26 runs. seeking offers, fast, few days max. this is not an auction. PM me or post here. If i like the offer, you get it.

just to be clear, the name of bp is : DetPil V-Rex 1000 (L) blueprint (L)

please dont send offer for bps i dont have.

Dead curious what it will get at, since it's not recorded any sale on peauc. Free bump for you Tha', nice BP

bump. not much time till i make my decision. also considering puting it up on auc ingame. if you want to offer do it soon.

Bump him because that should have been my bp u nob! lol gratz for sure

BUMP BUMP BUMP

superlou

!

since forum doesnt seem to produce any good offer so far, this bp will be put in auc within the next 24 hours. just waiting on 2 more ppl to decide. ofcourse, if i get what i want there will be no auc.

Well why don't you tell us what you want?

I really hate this type of thread. It's not an auction - it a way you can play people against eachother for your own benefit.

Needless to say, I won't be making another offer and I'm out.

600 peds

Garco

ill offer 800 PED

What are the materials and what is the BP lvl?

I'd like to bid but would be nice to know...

photon, you were out from the moment of your first offer. others offered 3 times more. and you also had my reply. can you read?

What are the materials and what is the BP lvl?

I'd like to bid but would be nice to know...

Yah...but I just want the BP...not too concerned in making the BP, haha

But what is the materials used?
Or can I get a screenshot of the BP?

im starting to understand those guys that post things like " curent offer is "huge amount" ped". it sure stops spams from all the ppl who dont know what they are bidding on. but then again i dont like those posts.
bp is lvl 5, 22.31ped/click, low markup. most of the good crafters have all the materials on themselves.

im starting to understand those guys that post things like " curent offer is "huge amount" ped". it sure stops spams from all the ppl who dont know what they are bidding on. but then again i dont like those posts.
bp is lvl 5, 22.31ped/click, low markup. most of the good crafters have all the materials on themselves.

offer still stands 800 PED

haha pesok you really want it, haha....I give up...good luck pesok

doing some serious calculations with some of the best crafters in game we reache dthe conclusion that this bp brings something around 26k ped income. close 25k profit. maybe some people want to reconsider their offers.

doing some serious calculations with some of the best crafters in game we reache dthe conclusion that this bp brings something around 26k ped income. close 25k profit. maybe some people want to reconsider their offers.

Why don't those crafters make an offer, then?

Just curious.

Gratz on your uberhof loot. :O

Why don't those crafters make an offer, then?

Just curious.

Gratz on your uberhof loot. :O

Because they are worried the honeymoon phase of 2-3k% will wear off and buyers will venture back into reality as soon as they fork over the $$$ :laugh:

Nice print though, a pity that the purchase of said launcher cannot be justified yet. Free BuMp

of course they made offer. highest bidder so far is in your soc stryker :)

Back