Pricecheck: Adj Fap

My guess is about 40k....

But I haven't checked the most recent sales, if there has been any. Based on the small research I made when Skippie (?) had a pricecheck thread about it a month or two ago.

there is one auction ending ingame in about 2-3h, but I dont think it will end above 40k

there is one auction ending ingame in about 2-3h, but I dont think it will end above 40k

;) yup saw that one.

But since not many are being sold it's hard to say if even that is too much ...

i dont think its worth the 40 k but there enough people paying 40 k (and a bit above) so the price is still 40-45 K

but it may drop a bit in price the next time, because there a some nice new (L) faps beating it in heal/sec and dont loose so much eco like the non L-faps ...so the advantages of adjustet fap (compared to the old faps) become smaller since theese new (L) faps

40-45k, theyve been this price for a long time now, although its my guess that they could now be going for the lower end rather than higher end.

and it will depend of course on how much the buyer wants his new toy..

Has somethin happened last few days to change this price:scratch2: I dont understand the reason for the PC:scratch2:

Has somethin happened last few days to change this price:scratch2: I dont understand the reason for the PC:scratch2:

maybe lykke is gonna sell one or two of her adj faps :ahh:

edit: sry for spam, so i say yes ~40k is right and they went down a bit due to L faps :)

owners and sellers aways claim they are going for 40-45k. but ive never been convinced and know at least one sold for less. and if dan petrov thought it was worth 40k why whould he place a SB at 32K? over the months several have been listed at around 40-45k with no BO which dont sell and obviously withdrawn at last moment.

As discussed elsewhere, 40K buy a lot of FA skills, enough to make the L faps a better option. So i would not be surprised if this doesnt attract much interest. Im going to bet a pec it will go for 37500.

40-45k, theyve been this price for a long time now, although its my guess that they could now be going for the lower end rather than higher end.

and it will depend of course on how much the buyer wants his new toy..

you don't have to understand everything, do you ?;)

jk

I saw the adj fap on auction and wanted one for a long while. 37K is a LOT of money though and I was pretty curious to see what people would respond. I have seen adj faps around in shops above 40+ - so I just wondered if this price (on auction) was cheap or not. Still I think its way too overprices, but might just be me.

With this enormous price would it ever pay back? It has medium speed and max fap on 50 ... Then again, I never had one ... maybe it really does make the difference?Is it really that economic, that 40K is a good price? Do you skill more (guess this is a little more than a pricecheck ;) - sorry )

Which answers number one conspiracy; No, Im not selling a couple of adj faps hidden in my storage (i wish .. but no).

Do you skill more (guess this is a little more than a pricecheck ;) - sorry )

no you dont skill more, you skill more with faps which burn a lot pec

auction endet +34 K so maybe they will a bit cheaper in the future ;)

price of every rare item will only go up gradually. Market is stagnating atm and price are dropping due to summer effect. You can notice this on every uber item. When an item is very rare and demand for it goes up , price can only go up. You can`t really compare adj fap with L faps in terms of economy. 2pec/50heal is very cheap and u can hunt medium/big mobs with it. Everyone knows u need shitloads of skills to be able to use the high end faps. Takes months of hardcore fapping to fill a lame 10ped chip of medical skill.... think this says it all. Using faps like adventurer is almost impossible mission. Reaching lv 30 in medic is hell, lv 99 for adventurer fap is something like mission impossible in 0 gravity :).

no price in that world (virual or not) will only go up gradually ...everything reachest a highest price and normally it go down after that

so you`re saying Da Vinci paintings got cheaper lately ?:)

so you`re saying Da Vinci paintings got cheaper lately ?:)

even unique pictures go up and down in price, they change with the trend and with the whole economy situation and not to forget they are driven from monopolis and resellers (like in eu :ahh:)

but in eu you have a very fragile economy situation and MA may changes everything with a simple new vu....so better invest in a da vinci then in an adjustet fap ;), you will still have the picture when the fap will return to tt-value ;)

Last edited:
auction endet +34 K so maybe they will a bit cheaper in the future ;)

who was the final buyer? 7 bids is not alot of interest for somthing thats supposed to be worth 10K more. maybe some of those sitting on these as "investments" will sell to lock in profits.

who was the final buyer? 7 bids is not alot of interest for somthing thats supposed to be worth 10K more. maybe some of those sitting on these as "investments" will sell to lock in profits.

check what happened with Optima`s imp 2870 and some other guys Mod Merc. They didn`t sell , didn`t even get starting bid on them and they took them off auction. This is very bad time to sell and very good time to buy cos everyone takes vacations and withdraws this time of the year. So happened 1 year ago and 2 years ago...

Adj fap if anything is way undervalued compared to the other faps...

The adj fap has stayed at around 40k for ages, during this time the imp/mod faps have gone up 100k+ or so, with no movement from the adj...

I think adj fap is still one of the few things that is "cheap" compared to other items around.

Yes I do own one, but I wouldnt have bought one if I didn't believe this was true :).

Whatever the price, it saves tons of peds, price was 40-45k for awhile, jumped up, now jumped down a bit, no doubt once people get back into the game from their summer breaks it will jump back up again.

Last sales were all around 45k, I believe one sold for 45k, and several others around 40-45k. Although that one on auction looks like it was an amazing price, I bet some people will be kicking themselves for missing that :).

I think if the adj fap is overpriced, then the imp/mod faps would also be overpriced, I think they are in the same boat here.

Last edited:
The imp and mod fap have one extra benefit, besides being eco (even more than adj fap) it gives you the opportunity to hunt big mobs / pk.
Ok there are (L) faps that can do the same, but the skill req is enormous, and the dlx has tons of decay.
Some people pay to get the best stuff. With the new (L) faps the adj fap's only benefit is it's low decay. But not many people are willing to invest such an amount if the gain is little and there is a threat of even more devaluation.

quote :If the adj fap is overpriced, then the imp/mod faps are way overpriced.

nope those are not because with these you can most mobs without armor but not with adj fap.

i will never pay 40k for adj fap but i would pay the price for imp fap
(in fact i did)
profit ever since

No doubt mod/imp are better, but one of the main reasons for the price of any of these faps is the decay, and although adj doen't offer the same heal as imp/mod, it offers great economy, to say imp can be worth 220k, but adj is overpriced at 40k just doesn't add up in my view.

Of course, all imp/mod owners will defend their faps, as will all adj fap owners, so I guess we won't get anywhere. :).

Is 40k too expensive for an uber rare item that saves tons of peds?.
look at all the other items in entropia that save peds, 40k is cheap compared to them, and unless all other items crash in value, then in my view 40k will always be cheap.

Infact I think this is one of the only items in entropia that hasn't been hit by the recent round of inflation.

Last edited:
Not disputing anything here, but adjusted fap got hit by inflation, same as everything else. It went from solid 15-20k "post CND economy boom" to 50k "unlimited item panic" in one year.

I don't have mod/imp/adj btw.

No doubt mod/imp are better, but one of the main reasons for the price of any of these faps is the decay, and although adj doen't offer the same heal as imp/mod, it offers great economy, to say imp can be worth 220k, but adj is overpriced at 40k just doesn't add up in my view.

Of course, all imp/mod owners will defend their faps, as will all adj fap owners, so I guess we won't get anywhere. :).

Is 40k too expensive for an uber rare item that saves tons of peds?.
look at all the other items in entropia that save peds, 40k is cheap, and unless all other items crash in value, then in my view 40k will always be cheap.

Infact i think this is one of the only items in entropia that hasn't been hit by massive inflation.

If the adj fap is overpriced, then the imp/mod faps are way overpriced.

well maybe they are a little. but its not really a fair comparison. Imp/Mod put you in an utterly diferent ability level, while adj is a cheaper 2600. if you arent hunting 50 hours a week then you are unlikly to ever see a saving, and rely on the value staying static or increasing.

In a years time with some skilling i will probably be able to use the HK80, UL125 or similar. in two years time, i might be onto the UL175. economy aside, they will allow me to hunt larger mobs. the adj would be nice (and considered it when i saw it to be honest), but for many that dont hunt enough the savings are not worth the price tag.

i can see a situation where people buy one to skill like a loon for 6mth/year, then sell it and go onto the mid/high (L) faps. in time the imp and mod will be affected too, they have probably seen their peak or certainly peak rate of rise.

For me the adj savings add up to a lot, especially at CP and other large mobs, but I do hunt nearly non stop sometimes :D.

I'm not saying anything bad about the imp/mod, or the new L faps, they are great. But for me (compared to other items) 40k doesn't seem overpriced compared to everything else.

Guess what im saying is, if adj fap is overpriced, then a lot of stuff is,
no doubt adj got hit by inflation, but it seems to have skipped the recent "round" of inflation.

Adj fap does what it says on the tin, it just seems to me, 2 pec a click is worth 40k+, after all, the imp/mod are out of reach for a lot of people, the adj may be the only realistic option for many hardcore hunters.

Anyway we will see, either way i'll be keeping mine, the only place to go from adj is imp/mod (for economy), and thats a big jump :).

Last edited:
Also I don't have exact figures, but I think the adj fap was around 40-50k, when the imp fap was around 120k. now imp is 220k or so.

so it seems the adj has really been left behind on the inflation :).

Last edited:
I think the adj fap was one of the best purchases I have made in eu. Lots of people knock this item but its only when you own this and see what a huge difference on cost this makes can you truelly appreciate it.

I know of the L faps around now but this fap, in my opinion, is well undervalued. People knocking this fap just want the price to drop so they buy one themselves.

I love this fap and can't see me selling this, I've had this for almost a year and haven't had to repair it yet.

G.

wow , over a year no repairs ? thats pretty impressive goldtop :)

All this talk about economy, but sometimes people forget that an Adjusted FAP is going to cost you at least 150 PEDS a month, and an imp/mod around 1000 PEDs a month. The reason is that's the amount of risk free money you can earn if you invest the value of the item. If you consider that the FAPs aren't actually risk free assets, well in fact the true cost is probably a lot higher - maybe double those figures.

People knocking this fap just want the price to drop so they buy one themselves.

thats fair comment, but equally those who own one talk it up to maintain the value ;)

I love this fap and can't see me selling this, I've had this for almost a year and haven't had to repair it yet.

doesnt sound like you need to fap too much then. if i where you id, question if i need this fap. you've saved yourself at most 1000Ped compared to a 2600 over the year, and in the bank 40k ped (or you get cheaper?) would have earned you 1600Ped :tongue2: :naughty:

I think the adj fap was one of the best purchases I have made in eu. Lots of people knock this item but its only when you own this and see what a huge difference on cost this makes can you truelly appreciate it.

I know of the L faps around now but this fap, in my opinion, is well undervalued. People knocking this fap just want the price to drop so they buy one themselves.

G.

OK lets take a calculator:

Say you payed 20K ped for the fap = 2k US$

2k US$ gives lets say 150 us$ interest a year = 1500 ped

1500 ped at 9 pec per click gives 16666 heals with the EK-2600 at 42 heal =699972 hp's.

A fully repaired Adj Fap gives ~11160 clicks at 50 heal = 558000 hp's

So with your hunting style, one Adj Fap full repaired a year, you would have the same heal for 300 ped less than the interest is on the not invested 2k US$ at 7,5% interest so after 3 years the cost to buy the EK-2600 is payed and that at 20K ped buying price - go figure if you pay 30K ped or even 40 K ped.

When you look from the ECO side, Goldtop, I think a EK 2600 would have been the better buy.

More clicks -> more Skills
Lesser cost -> more interest on the 2K us$ than the repair costs are

well my usual 20 ped fap repair on cp with 2600 would have been less than 5 with adj if im correct.
if i repair the fap 5 times a day id save over 60 peds a day.

i dont own one but if these figures are true id love to have one :scratch2:

Back