Pricecheck: Adj Fap

Sorry I don't mean to start the debate over again, I know we have been through this all before, i'm just thinking out loud... :D

I sure can i will post a screen tomorow with a full TT adj fap with ingame time then enjoy a day in pe and post the second screenshot. If that can help.
Couldn't make it will do the days coming or/and this week end. I just did one session about 45 mins and got 4 peds decay tho.

Imp FAP tt isn't all that much different from adj (and decay is the same) and i burned through more than 1/3 of it in a few hours fapping someone on dasps. LOL at whomever it was that hasn't needed to repair his adj FAP for a year -- what a waste. :)

In a full day of hunting, myself, i put 12-24 PEDs decay on it.

Couldn't make it will do the days coming or/and this week end. I just did one session about 45 mins and got 4 peds decay tho.

from when I used adj fap and hunted hardcore I'd have to repair it every 4-6 weeks depending how much i hunted / day

I only ever repaired it when I got a nice global or hof and cant ever remember it breaking on me while hunting

Thats is surpisingly high. What mobs do you hunt? I usually have about 6 ped decay on armor+fap / hour, using regular items. I hunt about any mob out there, although I do big mobs in a team.

Thats is surpisingly high. What mobs do you hunt? I usually have about 6 ped decay on armor+fap / hour, using regular items. I hunt about any mob out there, although I do big mobs in a team.
I use low armor then i can put the decay on the fap and get cheap skills i was hunting mulmun/muluk they don't miss often too and i use short range.

How much ammo/mob you use/kill on 45mins? It can be very different.

Last edited:
I use low armor then i can put the decay on the fap and get cheap skills i was hunting mulmun/muluk they don't miss often too and i use short range.

How much ammo/mob you use/kill on 45mins? It can be very different.

It depends on the weapon I use (logically). But in general, the more ammo I use, the lower armor/fap decay I have, as the mobs die quicker.

But when I solo mulmun/muluk, I guess I will have considderbly higher decay, I guess about 10-20 ped/hour. I tried soling sumima yesterday, I had 20 ped decay in about 150 ped ammo. But I simply adjust my tactics to my equipment. I dont realy feel the urge to hunt certain mobs solo. I prefer teamhunting above solo hunting. My armor/fap repair bill is always a fraction of my ammo/amp decay.

Anyway, it just surprised me that you can have 4 ped decay on adj fap in just 45 minutes. Seems to me like you are almost constanly fapping.

It depends on the weapon I use (logically). But in general, the more ammo I use, the lower armor/fap decay I have, as the mobs die quicker.

But when I solo mulmun/muluk, I guess I will have considderbly higher decay, I guess about 10-20 ped/hour. I tried soling sumima yesterday, I had 20 ped decay in about 150 ped ammo. But I simply adjust my tactics to my equipment. I dont realy feel the urge to hunt certain mobs solo. I prefer teamhunting above solo hunting. My armor/fap repair bill is always a fraction of my ammo/amp decay.

Anyway, it just surprised me that you can have 4 ped decay on adj fap in just 45 minutes. Seems to me like you are almost constanly fapping.
I solo most of the time. On 45 mins on muluk (about 300 peds ammos) i think fap/shoot is half half. So yeah lot of fapping if you hunt that all day long, Neo Sharp must know. If you extrapolate on 10 sessions (1 day) you have 40 peds decay (i don't hunt like that everyday)

Something that I think adds up to a big benefit to adj fap users, is using the fap in place of armour.
Would be great if someone can work this out.

For example, at CP, in dome one/two, most use gremlin, the decay bill goes up pretty quick, don't have exact numbers but I normally find myself with a big decay bill, since using adj fap, I use rascal, the decay is virtually zero, all the decay that would otherwise be hitting the armour, now goes direct to my fap, I think this saves tons, 30-50 ped armour decay becomes much less, of course with any other fap this wouldnt be possible.

It would be great if someone could work this out, but I wouldn't be suprised if you can save 40 ped or more just on armour decay per day.

This is a benefit that you really notice when you use one, again, I don't have exact numbers, but if anyone gets a chance to use adj fap + rascal at cp I think you will agree when it comes to repair :).

Last edited:
aulri weak:

Code:
Gremlin	Decay	Rascal	Decay	Gremlin+5B	Decay	Rascal+5B    Decay
33.75	2.38	37.75	1.75	13.51	       4.28	16.93	    3.65

so a saving of 0.73 each hit unplated or 0.63 plated (30% of costs), for a saving of 4/3 damage. if your reducing a 40ped armour bill down to 7 ped than theres somthing wrong with the wiki data or your hunting differently. unplated the difference should be about 30% saving in armour and no substantial difference in fap cost, unless you are comparing plated with unplated.

Last edited:
aulri weak:

Code:
Gremlin	Decay	Rascal	Decay	Gremlin+5B	Decay	Rascal+5B    Decay
33.75	2.38	37.75	1.75	13.51	       4.28	16.93	    3.65

so a saving of 0.73 each hit unplated or 0.63 plated (30% of costs), for a saving of 4/3 damage. if your reducing a 40ped armour bill down to 7 ped than theres somthing wrong with the wiki data or your hunting differently. unplated the difference should be about 30% saving in armour and no substantial difference in fap cost, unless you are comparing plated with unplated.

Gremlin decays a lot more on kreltin, and rascal has much lower TT, so it loses its protection much faster (so will decay less)

My figures were not exact :D

so we are talking about a 20-30% saving on armour costs if you use adjusted fap, Thats a massive saving, pretty big positive for adj I think?.

Not trying to hype the fap up, just talking about facts, so people can make their own mind up. :).

Once again if I am overlooking something here feel free to correct me.

Last edited:
My figures were not exact :D

so we are talking about a 20-30% saving on armour costs if you use adjusted fap, Thats a massive saving, pretty big positive for adj I think?.

Not trying to hype the fap up, just talking about facts, so people can make their own mind up. :).

Once again if I am overlooking something here feel free to correct me.

About low end armor and putting costs on Fap:

You only overlooked that when you are fapping with the adj. fap you can not shoot with your weapon which means you do not make damage for 2,31 seconds which is at 40 dmg/sec (low dmg weapon for a solo CP hunter I think) nearly 100 dmg per heal not delivered because of fapping and the mob regains health. I do not know the hit frequency of Aurli/Kreltin but I heard they hit more often than other mobs, maybe as much as Scipulor so there will be some fapping going on while killing the mob resulting in more shots have to be delivered because of health regain and the mob has more time to hit you as he has more health you have to reduce.
So maybe 1 times Fapping and 2 more shots to kill the mob with low end armor and Adj. Fap or even more.

True, there are more factors that need to be considered, but even taking into account health regen, etc, I still think it adds up to quite a saving?.

As the UR125 actually has better HP/sec I would say that you can probably adjust your armour wearing style the same.

So really, having an adj fap compared to a maxed UR125 is no differant with regards to what armour you choose to wear.

I admit that with lesser armour you are fapping more but still to make the adj fap an eco (decay being its only real benifit) purchase you still have to use it an astronomical amount each and every day (which I dont think most owners do).

What did people buy previous to the new L faps for cheaper fapping but with near the same levels of heal of an adj fap?...fap90/110. Well these faps are blown away by the UR125 in regards to hp/s and economy.

So previous to the L faps an Adj fap would sell for 40-45k without any comparable alternative.
Now with a widely available L fap with more hp/s and very good eco (so good infact you need to use the adj fap to extreme levels to benifit from it) you truely believe Adj fap is still worth the same although the market place has completely changed at this level?
That doesn't add up :scratch2:

from when I used adj fap and hunted hardcore I'd have to repair it every 4-6 weeks depending how much i hunted / day

I only ever repaired it when I got a nice global or hof and cant ever remember it breaking on me while hunting

Thanks for the info Kygon.

As your figures are approximate do we agree we can come to some ballpark figures to work out how much this fap was of benifit to you?
You say the fap never broke on you so can we guess a total decay of 200peds? And the period of 4-6 weeks, can we round this to 5 weeks? I also guess that when you had the Adj fap the L faps were not about so ill consider fap 90 aswell. I'll also assume you paid 40k for it as many people seem to think this is a fair price :scratch2:

The sums based on this usage....

Adj fap (bought at 40k Peds)

200 Peds of decay = 10000 clicks.
10000 clicks * 50 HP = 500000 Health Points of healing
500000 Heal points / 35 days (5 weeks) = 14286 Heal points per day.
Decay per day for your needs at that time = 5.71 Ped per day.
Plus lost bank interest per day on 40K peds @ 6% PA = 6.58 Peds per day
Total = 5.71+6.58 (decay + lost interest) = 12.29 Peds per day.

Compare to fap90 (bought at 2k Peds)

500000 Heal points = 12500 clicks
12500 clicks = 875 Peds of decay
875 Peds / 35 Days = 25.00Peds per day decay.
Plus lost interest per day on 2K peds @ 6% PA = 0.33 Peds per day
Total = 25.00+0.33 (decay + lost interest) = 25.33 Peds per day

Compare to UR125 (bought at 122%)

500000 Heal Points = 7143 clicks
7143 clicks = 500 Peds of decay But... 610 Peds incl markup @122%
610 Peds / 35 Days = 17.43 Ped per day.
No investment needed so no bank interest lost.

So....Adj fap saved you 5.14 Ped per day compared to using UR125.
But...you had to risk $4000 to save $3.6 per week :eek: is it really worth the risk?
Risk factor....Supposing you had the fap 2 years, you bought it at 40K but when you came to sell it the market value had dropped to 30K. Thats a loss per day of 13.70 Ped per day.
The Adj fap is already costing 12.29 per day but now by adding the drop in value over the use of 2 years its actual cost per day is 25.99 Ped - even more expensive than the fap90 :eek: (and you risked $4000 for it).

ofc, the price might go up and then you are happy, but this is why risk cost has to be considered.

Lost Interest value also has to be considered because the main selling point of the Adj fap is how economical it is to use. So with economy in mind you have to allow for money in and money out - economy doesnt work in just 1 direction.

I would also like to stress that usage levels people think they are using is probably way over what they actually are using when you average it out over a period of time. You cant disregard days that you dont log on, time spent in teams (far less fapping needed), time spent in auction, time spent selling/buying/chatting, time spent hunting less demanding mobs.
I would say Kygons usage of 14286 heal points as a daily average is very realistic even when hunting hard.

Kygon, this post is not directed at you, I have just used your estimated level of usage to explain how an Adj fap can look a great buy, when in fact it could be the most expensive of the lot.

Last edited:
For me the adj savings add up to a lot, especially at CP and other large mobs, but I do hunt nearly non stop sometimes :D.

ahh so my old fap still works hard at CP, good to know that you didnt pull up its roots and moved somewhere where it doesnt know anyone :laugh: hmm it was you that bought mine wasnt it?

but seriously.. if you do hunt alot at CP then 40k is cheap, as ive sometime in the past.. i saved up to 100ped in decay/day thats 32k in a year ;)

As your figures are approximate do we agree we can come to some ballpark figures to work out how much this fap was of benifit to you?
You say the fap never broke on you so can we guess a total decay of 200peds? And the period of 4-6 weeks, can we round this to 5 weeks? I also guess that when you had the Adj fap the L faps were not about so ill consider fap 90 aswell. I'll also assume you paid 40k for it as many people seem to think this is a fair price :scratch2:

But...you had to risk $4000 to save $3.6 per week :eek: is it really worth the risk?
Risk factor....Supposing you had the fap 2 years, you bought it at 40K but when you came to sell it the market value had dropped to 30K. Thats a loss per day of 13.70 Ped per day.
The Adj fap is already costing 12.29 per day but now by adding the drop in value over the use of 2 years its actual cost per day is 25.99 Ped - even more expensive than the fap90 :eek: (and you risked $4000 for it).

ofc, the price might go up and then you are happy, but this is why risk cost has to be considered.

Lost Interest value also has to be considered because the main selling point of the Adj fap is how economical it is to use. So with economy in mind you have to allow for money in and money out - economy doesnt work in just 1 direction.

I would also like to stress that usage levels people think they are using is probably way over what they actually are using when you average it out over a period of time. You cant disregard days that you dont log on, time spent in teams (far less fapping needed), time spent in auction, time spent selling/buying/chatting, time spent hunting less demanding mobs.
I would say Kygons usage of 14286 heal points as a daily average is very realistic even when hunting hard.

Kygon, this post is not directed at you, I have just used your estimated level of usage to explain how an Adj fap can look a great buy, when in fact it could be the most expensive of the lot.

well I'd never have been able to hunt as much as I did for as long as I did for as little peds as I did, I used grem+5b imp2+a201, a202 or a204 depending on dome and adj fap the only thing I needed to repair each hunt was amp and armour/plates often having only 5ped repairs on 200ped amo run in dom1

adj fap IS a great buy its possibly not worth the 40k ppl seem to think its worth now, I got mine WAY back for 17.5k it paid for itself in no time.... I was throwing 3-7k peds amo thru my imk2 / day and almost never needed to repair my fap, this is totally not the case with L's I can hardcore hunt for about 1-2 weeks before I need to repair my 175... what everyone is missing is that there is simply no better way to gain lots of cheap para skills than adj fap (obviouisly other than imp or mod)

if you want cheap para skill gains with a fap u dont need to repair each hunt adj is for you

if you want decent heals at medium skill levels Ls are for you

if you want big heals at decent skills then adj fap skilling for months then big Ls are for you

Id not have the skills I have not if it wasnt for hunting big mobs in small armour (expidition+4bs) for years

BTW adj fap isnt much use in dome4 compaired to sk80 or 175

As what you are saying is mostly true, is all relateed to your gameplay and what you do. I used to use EK-2600 on CP. High decay... For me, anytime I repair my fap, I consider I get a silent hof of 1k ped. That is what I save/repair. And if I hunt alot I repair it 1 time each week. Or more.
As for the price of the fap... is not of interest for me, as I have no intention in selling it, as most of the owner prefer to keep it. They know why. ;)
In 2 years I will save the value invested in this fap. The good thing about it is that it enables me no hunt and I don't have to deposit for hunts. 1k ped in eco as oposed to EK 2600 alow me to hunt 1 more week. And here is the real power of this tool. This is why a better fap is worth so much. The imp or mod are not so expensive for no reason... Not to mention that I get free skills using itthat you don't count in your calculations, and that is oposed to the fact that I would need to buy skill to use a decent L fap...
I'm sure I did good to buy it. I advice any dedicated hunter to take one if he can aford it. If you don't hunt alot and you don't hunt bigger mobs, is not worth it...

something else I forgot to mention when u near 200 hp an adj faps 50 heal is REALLY REALLY shitty when u have to click 4x to get full hp

Then is when you know is time for imp ;)

Your math is just theoretical. If used correctly a serious hunter can save tons of money with adjfap. If you are occasional player you are better of with L-faps.

I had fap 90 before, now on 1200 ped ammo I save 50 ped compared to fap 90 just by hunting naked and saving out armor costs. On 1 year I make 15000 peds. I won't even mention the L-fap as I'm still far away from those skill levels, to use them I'd have to calculate skill chipping into it, for me going from lvl20 to lvl30 would cost 6000 peds.
And I don't care what adjfap is worth now since its the last thing I sell. But I don't think any bank would give me 15K interests a year.

Then is when you know is time for imp ;)

I wouldnt be paying that much for imp so my only option was L's I'm now at the max of ur175 another 10-20k peds and I'll have an imp fap heal for a fraction of the cost! and the bonus of waiting each vu for a new fap and already having the skills to use it! :)

i click SOOOO much less than with adj fap ;) at times 1 click compaired to 5 or 7 adj clicks simply due to the need to click 4 times for full health I'd get hit again while fapping, this doent happen with big L faps ;) 1 click most of the time keeps me going

Last edited:
Very amusing reading. Tekkie made an excellent point that different hunting styles would value adj fap different. The way I always hunted, I'd be ready to pay for it... uhm... 500? Anything above that would be a complete waste for me.

One point which I feel the need to underline, even if it might sound as a truism: paramedic skills worth something only if you use them.

price of every rare item will only go up gradually. Market is stagnating atm and price are dropping due to summer effect. You can notice this on every uber item. When an item is very rare and demand for it goes up , price can only go up. You can`t really compare adj fap with L faps in terms of economy. 2pec/50heal is very cheap and u can hunt medium/big mobs with it. Everyone knows u need shitloads of skills to be able to use the high end faps. Takes months of hardcore fapping to fill a lame 10ped chip of medical skill.... think this says it all. Using faps like adventurer is almost impossible mission. Reaching lv 30 in medic is hell, lv 99 for adventurer fap is something like mission impossible in 0 gravity :).

- owner of adj fap

Adj fap if anything is way undervalued compared to the other faps...

The adj fap has stayed at around 40k for ages, during this time the imp/mod faps have gone up 100k+ or so, with no movement from the adj...

I think adj fap is still one of the few things that is "cheap" compared to other items around.

Yes I do own one, but I wouldnt have brought one if I didn't believe this was true :).

Whatever the price, it saves tons of peds, price was 40-45k for awhile, jumped up, now jumped down a bit, no doubt once people get back into the game from their summer breaks it will jump back up again.

Last sales were all around 45k, I believe one sold for 45k, and several others around 40-45k. Although that one on auction looks like it was an amazing price, I bet some people will be kicking themselves for missing that :).

I think if the adj fap is overpriced, then the imp/mod faps are way overpriced.

- owner of adj fap

so you`re saying Da Vinci paintings got cheaper lately ?:)

since the advent of L Da Vinci paintings, where in a person can own a temporary Da Vinci painting to suit their temporary needs of it, yes, interest in owning a uber Da Vinci painting has subsided. in a supply and demand economy, when there is less interest or demand, regardless of a fixed supply, seems owners of the uber Da Vinci paintings will always fell what they paid for a painting during the uber paintings craze is the price, although the market speaks of a lower price now, that L paintings have shown up on the market, affecting the price of the former uber painting market.

i suspect based on the lessened demand for adj fap, not even reseller will be able to hold up the price on adj fap. i wanted one myself at 40k earlier in the year. i would not pay 30k for it now, maybe not even 20k.

good luck to those caught holding the bag by the market's determination that only and imp or mod fap's actual heal per pec ratio can uphold the surge of L faps on the market. and with my less than uber fap skills, even a 125 L looks very entertaining. even my fap 90 i paid 2k for looks pretty damn good, versus putting down 30-40k on an adj fap now that there are many such options for fapping.

Imp FAP tt isn't all that much different from adj (and decay is the same) and i burned through more than 1/3 of it in a few hours fapping someone on dasps. LOL at whomever it was that hasn't needed to repair his adj FAP for a year -- what a waste. :)

In a full day of hunting, myself, i put 12-24 PEDs decay on it.

hmmm, what crazy guy decided he needed to go kill dasps?

i hope he paid you fap decay. ;p

Last edited:
Trust me, in the right combo it worth every pec. It may drop in price for sometime. Let it. I own one. I will not sell my fap anyway, so future price is not important. When I plan to sell my fap, it would have been alredy payed from hunting profit. I will sell treatment chips from time to time in order to maximize eficiency. So 2 pec/heal is less if you consider free skills you get. It will practicaly end up be used for free. can u say the same thing about L faps? You need alot of skills to use them.

LOL Skippie

I find your post funny coming from the guy who has shown, more than anyone, that spin can be more important than anything in EU for prices. It can mean the difference between a mall shop deed being dead or a hot commodity. That approach to sales is prone to bubbles and bursting; it's part of the approach.

As i said before in this thread, there are really two different market segments in EU. You made your way by knowing that, and in particular the one that is largely incomprehensible to me. That's the one that keeps the RJs and DOAs and shadow armor at huge prices. It's largely independent of in depth financial analysis and common sense.

You seem to be spinning again here, and i'm not really sure why. Maybe you still want that adj fap, eh?

Well, only time (and some artful spinning) will tell how the adj fap goes.

I do have to say that, since i first walked into the Impressionist gallery at the Neue Pinakothek and saw a Van Gogh in the flesh, i knew that a (L) Van Gogh wasn't even similar.

Even so, the irony of uber FAPs like imp and mod (and perhaps even adj) is that it's much more useful to know someone with one than to own one. They really come into their own when someone else is doing the fapping or lending. All that uber fap goodness, none of the uber fap risk. These days anyone can go big if they know the right people...

Your math is just theoretical. If used correctly a serious hunter can save tons of money with adjfap. If you are occasional player you are better of with L-faps.

1. I had fap 90 before, now on 1200 ped ammo I save 50 ped compared to fap 90 just by hunting naked and saving out armor costs. 2. On 1 year I make 15000 peds. I won't even mention the L-fap as I'm still far away from those skill levels, to use them I'd have to calculate skill chipping into it, 3. for me going from lvl20 to lvl30 would cost 6000 peds.
And I don't care what adjfap is worth now since its the last thing I sell. 4. But I don't think any bank would give me 15K interests a year.

You have just highlighted some of the points I was making...

1. You are comparing your savings for fapping to a fap 90. What you should be doing is comparing it to the next best thing... a fap 90 isnt, a UR125 is. As the UR125 has a better hp/s the performance is actually better than the adjusted (granted not as quick reload) so you can discount all the armour decay saving as you can do the same with the UR125.

2. See point 1 as you have way over estimated the savings compared to using a UR125.

3. Best thing you can do then is sell of the adj fap to some mug for 40k then buy the 6K skills. That way you are now risk free, have more skills, have better performance fapping, you are now far better off to use higher end L faps in future - without the 40K weight hanging around your neck.

4. See point 1 and 2 again...

It seems your post, like so many other owners of adjusted faps have no idea of the new competition from the new L faps. Times are changing, and so is the value of that adj fap :eek:

Last edited:
I will sell treatment chips from time to time in order to maximize eficiency. So 2 pec/heal is less if you consider free skills you get.

This also applies to the L faps doesnt it :scratch2:

Not realy. For me FA skills are a nice adition. For L users are a must have. They are in the run for the next fap. I'm not.

Back