What is this thing and what can I get for it?

Setheus

Old
Setheus Nightraven
Chikara InvestaFoe ES100, TT is 0 PED.

Someone left it lying in the woods just outside of Hadesheim.

What is it and what does it do? Can I sell it for anything?

Setheus said:
Chikara InvestaFoe ES100, TT is 0 PED.

Someone left it lying in the woods just outside of Hadesheim.

What is it and what does it do? Can I sell it for anything?
You can buy them fully repaired in the TT.
It is for scanning the wild life of PE and other players.

Totally useless then but its always nice for decorating storage :)

If you never used one... repair it for 2 pecs, point at a player or a mob (not from a long distance) and press mousebutton :) and voila! see what happens!

People like to leave 0.0PED TT items around.
Fap-5's, Scanners, Mining tools... I always store them.. for no real reason at all. :)

ZarathustrA said:
People like to leave 0.0PED TT items around.
Fap-5's, Scanners, Mining tools... I always store them.. for no real reason at all. :)

pack rat!

but, there is the odd chance that one day one of those items will no longer be a TT item (like the outbacko for instance).

So I have a paperweight essentially :laugh:

Setheus said:
So I have a paperweight essentially :laugh:

Aw... but it was a FREE paperweight! :girl: So just tt the thing and be happy that you get a few peds for nothing ;)

ya i used to store all my used up fap 5's i had a ton of them but they just filled up storage so i just went and scattered them around PA ;) i used to find used up mining equipment in pvp1 all the time

Svetlana said:
Aw... but it was a FREE paperweight! :girl: So just tt the thing and be happy that you get a few peds for nothing ;)

apart from that it was 0.00 in tt :silly2:

Aio said:
apart from that it was 0.00 in tt :silly2:

Aw- then it's useless of course :D
Keep it in storage for sentimental value perhaps? :laugh:
Or pass along as good karma for a little good luck charm? :girl:

Svetlana said:
Aw- then it's useless of course :D
Keep it in storage for sentimental value perhaps? :laugh:
Or pass along as good karma for a little good luck charm? :girl:

you need as many good luck charms as possible :D Im always using my special skirt and cuddly teddy :)

Nothing can be gained from tt'ing or tossing it away so I suggest keeping it. That way you at least wont lose anything.

After ten years maybe you can build a scanner castle at rig :D

OMG throw the damn tihgn away already :mad:

U can sell one to Dreicc, I see that he buy them for tt+4 in auction :laugh:

i just hate litterbugs...why cant peeps just repair and reuse? Why waist and leave for some poor noob to find and get his hopes up...then to have them crushed when he relizes that it is worth nothing. All the years of therepy to learn to trust people again and to feel like he was worth something other than a trash collector for some mob trapping uber. Oh the humility of it all......Give a hoot, dont virtual polute. Those waisted pixels can really clog a server... ok im gonna go hug a tree now:D

vemon said:
All the years of therepy to learn to trust people again and to feel like he was worth something other than a trash collector for some mob trapping uber.

You know whats the therapists face going to look like when he is told that "I picked up scanner but it had no value left..." -story? :laugh:

your hours is up ...give me my ped lol :eek:

Back