WoF Poll 1

Which of these would improve the WoF?

• Keeping it exactly as it was the first time.

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Improving one or two areas.

• Changing a lot of things.

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Skill requirements for joining teams.

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Captains being elected.

Votes: 21 37.5%
  • Captains having more power.

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Support Teams being able to score some points.

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • More Hunters per match (More than 1-4)

Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Using the existing event system (not free hunting)

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Petitioning for an adapted event system (team names entered and globals scored anywhere on map)

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Avoiding Land Areas.

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Involving Land Areas more, sponsoring prizes etc.

Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Having a Stage on CP

Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Having a Stage on CND

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • Avoiding PvP areas altogether.

• Keeping PvP inclusion the same.

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • Using PvP more.

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • No re-joining Competiton after leaving any team.

Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Teams of differing skill levels competing for the same country.

Votes: 20 35.7%
  • Getting the whole thing to the attention of the World's Press and making it HUGE!!!!

Votes: 33 58.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hurrikane

Slayer
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Oscar Hurrikane SkyQuake
Hi, as promised, this is the first of a series of Polls to form the WoF into an even better event than it was, in time for next year.

This first (big) poll is just to get a few of the more burning issues voted on, so knock yourself out and tick boxes like you just don't care:)

Hurrikane

Last edited:
No matter what AND with the sage advice you'll get as a result of these polls, I'm convinced next year's WoF II will be a definite kick-ass event---created BY EU Players FOR EU Players. Better than that, you cannot ask!

Keeping it as close too, as it was the first time.

Keeping it as close too, as it was the first time.

I agree. I don't think there are any major changes to be made. The thing is complicated enough for a simple hunter like me.

Don't change alot, and make sure the active noobs have a chanse in the beginning too. Just as it was this WoF.

HAVE FUN!!

Bump of FirePower:)

BoF!

Don't change alot, and make sure the active noobs have a chanse in the beginning too. Just as it was this WoF.

HAVE FUN!!

Ok...if we take this one step further along...Why not make it that n00bs have a chance ALL the way along? In other words, what if the final mobs were Exas, daikis, and snabs? Sure, you have to be an Uber to take out a Hog solo, but how many globals can an Uber get on an Exa, Snab, or Daiki as opposed to a "n00b" player? Chances are, odds are even. Now THAT'S going to level the playing field!!! And. truly, that would leave it to absolute luck. Might be fun!!! :)

(but, Hurri, it's Friday night.....I'm a little drunk..............ok, a lot drunk.........and I'm feeling just a little "disturbed"!)

Ok...if we take this one step further along...Why not make it that n00bs have a chance ALL the way along? In other words, what if the final mobs were Exas, daikis, and snabs? Sure, you have to be an Uber to take out a Hog solo, but how many globals can an Uber get on an Exa, Snab, or Daiki as opposed to a "n00b" player? Chances are, odds are even. Now THAT'S going to level the playing field!!! And. truly, that would leave it to absolute luck. Might be fun!!! :)

(but, Hurri, it's Friday night.....I'm a little drunk..............ok, a lot drunk.........and I'm feeling just a little "disturbed"!)

Hi, opinions noted.... but these are issues for Future polls:)

Hurrikane

(my thoughts so far are this; the main team will be stronger players, no nation wants to field a weak team.... so the noobs should be mostly concentrating on support team duties, and more mention should be made of what they can do for the team.)

Keep it as close as possible to the first event, although perhaps including the prevention (somehow) of people changing sides and maybe upto 6 people per team.

Back