PE-wiki.info changed name: Entropedia.info

Witte

Marauder
Society
Delta Force Elite
Vlugge Witte Harrie
PE-Wikicharts has changed host. Since the name was a bit outdated, the site has gotten a brand new name: Entropedia. The new site url is >>www.entropiawiki.com<<. Everything should be operational as normal. If you encounter and problems you can drop me a PM. The old domain will be linked to the new host aswell, but when the name expires it will not be renewed. So update your bookmarks now

PS. Any small donnations are highly welcome. You can make a donnation by clicking on the "Donate" button on www.entropiawiki.com (left bottem). Your donnations are used to pay the hosting bill, and you will get a cool icon next to your name :cool:.

Last edited:
Nice work :)

A timely upgrade.

Any chance you can get the Paypal thing working in English (my Dutch is terrible) so I can find UK on the list of countries etc. and I'll drop you a few peds ;)

Nice work :)

A timely upgrade.

Any chance you can get the Paypal thing working in English (my Dutch is terrible) so I can find UK on the list of countries etc. and I'll drop you a few peds ;)

Thats odd, it was indeed in dutch yesterday. I changed it, and over here its now in english. Maybe you visited the site yesterday too, and the icon is cached. It should say "Donate" not "Doneren". Maybe a refresh page helps?

so is this why i could not access it yesterday?

+rep for helpfulness :)

:woot:

i love that site man (but i'm dutch so too cheap to donate :silly2:)

link in guide and bookmark updated ;)

guide at least at the HDD, will be changed next update

Thanks for the support everyone :yay:

I updated the times on the site. It now looks up the clients timezone, and shows all times in local time. As result there was some downtime and errors yesterday but everything should be fine now :).

Now we need PeA to link to new site too.. then everything is nice =D

The link to skills value needs some attention :)

there is a problem with the chipping optimizer too.
the skill import does not work, and it seems related to the cookie management in www.entropiawiki.com
if you ask for a page (other than the start page), and you don't have any cookies in your browser, you are automatically redirected to the home page.

/jdegre.

I love pe-wi...eeeeeeeeh Entropedia.

Keep up the good work! :D

+rep from me too. Lost without it :)

Appreciate the work... +rep

there is a problem with the chipping optimizer too.
the skill import does not work, and it seems related to the cookie management in www.entropiawiki.com
if you ask for a page (other than the start page), and you don't have any cookies in your browser, you are automatically redirected to the home page.

/jdegre.

Hi,

Report:

When accessing www.entropiawiki.com with JavaScript disabled you're reaching a blank page: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Timezone.aspx

Thanks for good work & have fun!

Both these issues have to do with clientside timezone detection. I am not sure if cookies or javacript disabled is a common thing, if so, I will make some changes.

I made a workaround for the chippertool. But javascript needs to be enabled, else no entropedia for now.

You can still go to page pe-wiki.info, that still works it only redirect you.

bump this should be a temp sticky

I made a workaround for the chippertool. But javascript needs to be enabled, else no entropedia for now.

yeah, it works now... thx witte :)

MUCH MUCH faster, thank you sir!

Javascript for the time zone? There should be a way to force it to a default value if javascript isn't detected or not working. Unfortunately, it's one of very few languages I've never dabbled with, so I couldn't tell you how. =\

I just got the Too Many Open Connections issue again (yes on Entropedia) but it cleared up quickly. (This happened 3-5 just minutes ago.)

I just got the Too Many Open Connections issue again (yes on Entropedia) but it cleared up quickly. (This happened 3-5 just minutes ago.)

Yes this seems to happen when I replace a file while the site is running. So no worries ;)

I corrected the redirecting after creating a timezone cookie. It should also work without java script now, and it is reredirected to the page it came from. Although it seems wikitools still isnt working :eek:

Yes this seems to happen when I replace a file while the site is running. So no worries ;)

I corrected the redirecting after creating a timezone cookie. It should also work without java script now, and it is reredirected to the page it came from. Although it seems wikitools still isnt working :eek:

I will fix wikitools to use your API when i have time. It is getting something closer to the right page now, but missing the controls that should be on the chart. I'm guessing the browser automation script doesn't properly get the redirect. It also doesn't run JavaScript.

I will fix wikitools to use your API when i have time. It is getting something closer to the right page now, but missing the controls that should be on the chart. I'm guessing the browser automation script doesn't properly get the redirect. It also doesn't run JavaScript.

I think it is now completely fixed. BUT, another problem arose lol. It seems that it is loading each thumed image individually, and doesnt use cache. Result is that it takes ages to load the avatarskillpage.

The caching used to work, but I disabled it as quickfix because there were some issues with timezones. I anabled it again, but it doesnt help. Still trying to make it work atm, it might save quiet some bandwidth.

Great naming, great content.

Donation made, if I think about how many times I used this site I probably should have added two extra zeros on the amount. ;)

Big Thanks Witte for a great job for the community! :wtg::wtg::wtg:

thanks for the update :D

Back