PE-wiki.info changed name: Entropedia.info

This is a awesome service!

I think it is now completely fixed. BUT, another problem arose lol. It seems that it is loading each thumed image individually, and doesnt use cache. Result is that it takes ages to load the avatarskillpage.

The caching used to work, but I disabled it as quickfix because there were some issues with timezones. I anabled it again, but it doesnt help. Still trying to make it work atm, it might save quiet some bandwidth.

Thx alot Mr Witte! This is a awesome service for all EU members,much apreciated!:wtg:
Hopefully it will work with PEass to cos thats where i mostly use it!:rolleyes:
Keep up the great work m8!:yay:
Regards

Great indeed, and as someone said, need PeAss to update with this too :yay: Alltou I can just use the built in webreader and until then ;)

Thanks for the info Witte....this is a very important bit of news for all players of EU.....keep up the good work ;)

I did another update with the timezone detection. There are no more redirects, and when your browser doesnt support javascript, the time will be UTC. If anyone still has problems with this, pls contact me.

I'll see about releasing an update to PEAss when I'm back home (just came back from being on vacation, and I'm staying at my gf til I have to get back to work)

Some site news: The "Max user connections" error should be fixed (unless I am doing some updates). Added cookies for the chart preferences. When you hide or show certain columns it will be remembered next time you open the site.

Gratz, the change was commited at least 4 days ago though, try to check it more often :p

I feel though you might soon become #2 ;)

Hmm I dont check that page too often hehe. I kinda was expecting a response from MA like "We added your site" or "Your site is poo" or somthing. But communications still isnt what it should be.

Hmm I dont check that page too often hehe. I kinda was expecting a response from MA like "We added your site" or "Your site is poo" or somthing. But communications still isnt what it should be.

Erm... took me two weeks and several emails and support cases to change ED's description in the English version ... to use English language...

You are asking for MA to make the first step? :scratch2:

Erm... took me two weeks and several emails and support cases to change ED's description in the English version ... to use English language...

You are asking for MA to make the first step? :scratch2:

I have send them a request too ofcourse, I dont expect them to put a site there automatically ;) It isnt the first one btw, last couple request were more then a year ago though.

Little update: Connection pooling still doesnt work right on the new host. Using the wikis own connection pool seems to causes connection leaks, ending up with useless open connections, and the "too many connections" error as result. Using MySQLs build-in connection pooling results in not being able to connect after a while, although there are plenty sleeping connections available. Result is the page simply doesnt load, and gives an error after a couple of minutes waiting. I have currently turned connectionpooling off altogether, and will look into it later when i have time. The results is that you might get connection errors, and you will need to refresh to solve it, but at least the site will be up.

faster

Seems to be much faster

Bones

Back