Society
OldTimers
LeeLoo LeeLoo Faith
Trustful Pets - LeeLoo's Brushing Service

Pet Brushing Service
2 Ped / 100 Trust or brush decay*markup
(which ever is cheaper)

Free Training included in Brushing

minimum half Trust recommended for training (although it does work with 1/3 too), how much that is show you your pet deed, just right click and see Info for how much trust your pet can have.

Pet Training Service
2 Ped/Level Young - Dominant
4 Ped/Level Guardian - Stalker

My Home TP is Jason Center, I am online mostly Mo-Th Evenings (19/20h until midnight). Or send me a PM here to make up a Date/Time.

LeeLoo Faith

faQ can be found here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/services/74538-trustful-pets-leeloos-brushing-service.html#post979917

Last edited:
Hey I have a couple of level 3 pets I use for advertising. Can you brush them when I am not there or do you need control of the deed? If you can just brush them anywhere I leave them at sweat camp 24 hours a day for the Sweat & GO event. I feed them daily but I am not sure how often they will need brushing, and how fast their trust goes down when I leave them out all day.

Aw, I am sorry I cannot brush your left alone Pets, I need the deed to do it.

Apart from that, if you leave them for a while they will Auto-Stable and thats when they loose some trust and some Experience (so they are back at Level2 then).

Some Info

Here is a FAQ about Pets ;)

>Do you know how long 1000 nutrio should last?

Yes, Daikiba consume ~10Nutrio per Day,
so it should last ~100Days when stabled.

Exosaur consume ~7 Nutrio Bars per Day.

> Is it always consuming same amount of Food?

If you take him out for walks it eats some more, but not remarkable much.
If you train with him (Greet & Impress) it needs much more energy.

You will always see how long he is feed on the pet deed.
(ie: Pet need food on: xx.xx.xxxx)

>Will I need an Animal Brush?

No, you dont need a brush.
Brushing is just needed to give the pet trust, if it has trust no brushing is needed.

>Will the trust go down if I don't brush him?
No, Trust does not go down by itself.

There are 2 ways Pets loose Trust and Experience:

1) You let them starve! When you take them out after they starved you can reactivate by imediate feeding but they lost some trust and expirience then (so its back at Level 2)

2) You loose them on a walk and it get auto-stabled. they lost some trust and experience then (so its back at Level 2)

But even with 3/4 Trust it is no problem - some training (Greeting & Impress) will bring it back to Level 3 without brushing.

Just when Trust is down below 50% I would recommend brushing (can use my service instead of buying a brush yourself) because training is very hard then! The more trust the easier the training. The more Skill you have the more easier training is too.

>What happens if the Pet looses Experience?
When Pet is Level 2 and not 3 anymore you cannot rename it and it cannot Auto-Follow.

When Pet is Level 1 it cannot do the trick "impress".

You see all stuff a pet can do in the action book and the context menu.

> How can I prevent autostable?
Pets just auto stable if they are all alone in the wild.
As long there is anybody around (dont have to be the deed holder) it will stay.

it is not easy to get them to busy places because if you try to send them there (use Go-To) they will not go and instead you get a yellow line saying "Your Pet is afraid to go there".
be aware if it is following you and afraid to go somewhere it just stops to follow - no message - dont loose it!
So it is a little tricky to get them close enough to Towns. It might work for TPs without Towns around but then you have a long way to walk from next stable.

> Can anyone train my pet?
While anyone can prevent your pet from autostable, and anyone can feed the pet (dragging Nutrio Bars on it) .. it is not possible to brush a foreign Pet. I need to hold the pet deed for that. Same goes for greeting/impress -just the owner can do this.

> Why does it need to be brushed?
Brushing gives the pet trust. If it has 0 trust it will never get experience (what levels them). As soon as it has a little bit of trust it can gain expierience, however with less than 50% it is hard and long way to go.
(-> need a lot of food)

> How to level up my pet?
For training just greet your pet a lot.
When it reached level 2 it can also do "impress",
but continue greeting it the most.
In level 3 you stop greeting, it wont get any more expierience after that. name it and now it can also follow you - but be aware if it is afraid to go somewhere it just stops to follow - no message - dont loose it!

> why be careful in follow mode?
your pet follows you - but be aware if it is afraid to go somewhere it just stops to follow - no message - dont loose it!

Last edited:
stable list

List of Stables
- where to find them and how far / which direction they are from nearest TP!

Place - Direction - Distance - Coords

Eudoria
Camp Echidna ----------- N -- 227 - 17930 19866
Fort Argus ------------- NE - 183 - 15333 23650
Fort Ithaca ------------ E -- 275 - 9360 22520
Fort Zeus -------------- N -- 127 - 22425 27825
Jason Center ----------- S -- 186 - 14280 10800
Nymphtown -------------- SE - 257 - 25081 12232
Port Atlantis ---------- N -- 591 - 5947 9023
Twin Peaks Mall ---------W -- 266 - 16630 8180

Side Note:
I got multiple reports of people who lost their Pets at Atlas Haven and Port Atlantis Stable and min. 2 Users got reply from MA to avoid these Stables as they are very close to Server Borders and Pets get stuck there from time to time! (Pets are returned 1-2Days later but still ..)
Atlas Haven ------------ NW - 356 - 12075 16016 REMOVED

Amathera
Treasure Island Castle - S -- 302 - 20620 24550
Omegaton West Habitat -- N -- 647 - 10100 11288
Genisis Headquarters --- SE - 371 - 17288 19794

Last edited:
Hi. I acquired a pet and she was half-starved. :mad:
So far I've fed and played with her for a few hours a day. I am interested in raising her trust so that I can take her out and about, as well as give her a proper name. She's an Exo Guardian and now is fed to bar 1/2 full. She's lvl1 I guess and has NO trust (poor little thing :().

So I just need some price info to get her up to where she can follow me and that I can name her.

Thank you.

P.S. Her name is Lil' Brownie. :)

how is brushing brushing up? ;)

A bump for this great service :clap:

I'll be on XMas Vacation now for two weeks, but the service will be available to brush your Christmas-Pets from 7th of January 2008. ;)

Merry Christmas and a happy new Year!

Still offering to brush n' train your Pets :cowboy:

how much nutrio needs an snable female young for a day? If i Leave her outside the stable all the time but feed her every day does she still looses trust?

snable just eat ~6 Nutrio per Day. She will not loose trust as long as she doesnt get auto stabled.

a pet gets auto-stabled when it is alone in the wild (no avatar around) for ~10 Minutes.

Last edited:
added some details to FaQ ;)

Pets just auto stable if they are all alone in the wild.

it is not easy to get them to busy places because if you try to send them there (use Go-To) they will not go and instead you get a yellow line saying "Your Pet is afraid to go there".
be aware if it is following you and afraid to go somewhere it just stops to follow - no message - dont loose it!
So it is a little tricky to get them close enough to Towns. It might work for TPs without Towns around but then you have a long way to walk from next stable.

While anyone can prevent your pet from autostable, and anyone can feed the pet (dragging Nutrio Bars on it) .. it is not possible to brush a foreign Pet. I need to hold the pet deed for that.

Brushing gives the pet trust. If it has 0 trust it will never get experience (what levels them). As soon as it has a little bit of trust it can gain expierience, however with less than 50% it is hard and long way to go.
(-> need a lot of food)

For training just greet your pet a lot.
When it reached level 2 it can also do "impress",
but continue greeting it the most.
In level 3 you stop greeting, it wont get any more expierience after that. name it and now it can also follow you - but be aware if it is afraid to go somewhere it just stops to follow - no message - dont loose it!

Just wanted to post thanks and +rep to LeeLoo. He came out and brushed my pet the very next day after contacting him, as well as giving me an extra 25 points worth of trust. :yay:

Last edited:
Nice service i just used yesterday :p fast and good working and my pet is now happier ^_^

call LeeLoo

got a new feature in my shop now.

When I am online there will be a sign saying that you can call me. On the edge of the sign there is a bar of choclate for you to enjoy while waiting for me to come to the shop. When you buy the nutrio bar I will get a message and know you are in the shop waiting for me and then will head towards Emerald Mall immediatly.

When I am offline sign is turned off and nutrio isn't for sale.

Jenny may need some brushing... :)

Forgot to feed her again. :(

Back