claim certificate for all items in possesion

Chillex Enigma

Guardian
Society
NBK Elite Miners
Mark chillex enigma
hi ive read a lot of posts about scams since i started playing pe 2 years ago , i also was a victim once , loaning my stuff to a socmate that probably sold my stuff and never logt in again whit that ava, lost a ml35 , emt2600 , scope and laser sight that way . its always a diffucult subject because some say say you should never loan out stuff while others like to trust people and loan out some stuff to them . i had some thoughts about it and don,t no if there was a thread like this before whit the idear i have. its simple really , like mining claims , when you found a deposit you have a mining claim in inventory , isn,t this possible for all items whe posess to have a claim for it, that way whe can loan out the item and when not returned by that person whitin 24 houres the item automaticly returns in the inventory off the claimholder , maybe its a stupid idear so let me know what you guys and girls think , if mindark could make this work scams would be history :)

If that would work it sure be great, but the business would be bad then because all will lend each other things because we know we will get it back in 24 hours, and people would not buy expensive gear at all

Last edited:
If that would work it sure be great, but the business would be bad then because all will lend each other things because we know we will get it back in 24 hours, ans people would not buy expensive gear at all

hmm you might be right about that , wel i didn,t say the solution to scamming was perfect hehe ;) but ty you for youre thoughts :)

Its very possible. MA could ad a terminal to make a deed out of your item. You could give that deed to someone and they could take your item from the terminal but after the time set it would return to you. There could also be a option for how much of its value they could use.

Many people want some sort of loaning system like this. It's a good idea that I think MA should do, but really I don't think they will anytime soon. I can't see MA doing this because then CBE could loan out money and there would be no problem, but that would piss off the investors.

Anyway, good idea and I hope MA does something like this, because it would make EU a lot easier and safer.

Its very possible. MA could ad a terminal to make a deed out of your item. You could give that deed to someone and they could take your item from the terminal but after the time set it would return to you. There could also be a option for how much of its value they could use.

i was more thinking like you have the deed in youre inventory and you loan out the item yourself , i don,t want anyone snooping arround in my inventory and see all my other crappy items hehe ;)

Many people want some sort of loaning system like this. It's a good idea that I think MA should do, but really I don't think they will anytime soon. I can't see MA doing this because then CBE could loan out money and there would be no problem, but that would piss off the investors.

Anyway, good idea and I hope MA does something like this, because it would make EU a lot easier and safer.

wel everyone who have deposited is an investor in some way , maybe its not always big stuff because whe all have different budgets to spend in this eu , but mindark could make a rule in loaning , for example you can loan 1 item only for 3 days a month max , for myself i have no stuff to loan out , everything i got i use myself , i think that goes for most people in this eu

all they would see would be the items you put in the terminal.

ah oke i get it so its a special loaning terminal , might be a good idear but what if i want to loan it to a friend , i put item in terminal and someone else loans the item ??

When I first read about the banks I though this was a service they would provide,

I pawn my uber item to a bank and have x number of days to repay the loan to get my item back, and maybe I get a better loan rate if I give permision to rent the item out to others during that x number of days, so regardles of if I pay off my loan early or on time I do not get my item back until the x number of days is up.

This allows the bank to, in a very simple system, rent it out to other players for the cost of TT+ x peds + tax for x number of days (not to be more than the x number of days of my loan) at which point the item is returned automatically to the bank repaired to its origonal tt value when I pawned it.

The TT is the security deposit to repair the item to origonal tt value upon return whatever is not used for repair is returned the + peds is the cost of renting the item and the + tax is MAs cut (they have to get something lol)

but hey maybe the bank will work that way, until its there we don't know ;)

*I only read the first 2 posts*

I think it would be unneccesary clutter in my inventory...I do not blieve in lending out items. If i want a new item I go out and buy it, but that is just me..there is nothing wrong with borrowing, it is just me.

ICE

*I only read the first 2 posts*

I think it would be unneccesary clutter in my inventory...I do not blieve in lending out items. If i want a new item I go out and buy it, but that is just me..there is nothing wrong with borrowing, it is just me.

ICE

wel like i said before not all people have budgets to buy whatever they want when they want it , but this thread was not about a loan system in the first place , i was trying to create a solution against scamming whit you peeps ;)

wel like i said before not all people have budgets to buy whatever they want when they want it , but this thread was not about a loan system in the first place , i was trying to create a solution against scamming whit you peeps ;)

unfortunately, the only thing that can be done is don't give items to anyone ... just like the peep a few days ago that got upset b/c you can pick items up that someone else has dropped (like a stool) - just don't do it

in addition, i think any sort of system like this would create more overhead in an already crowded room - good thought, but not practical imho - you might also do a search on this subject, as it has been brought up over and over and over again, to see what other peoples' thoughts on the subject are :)

unfortunately, the only thing that can be done is don't give items to anyone ... just like the peep a few days ago that got upset b/c you can pick items up that someone else has dropped (like a stool) - just don't do it

in addition, i think any sort of system like this would create more overhead in an already crowded room - good thought, but not practical imho - you might also do a search on this subject, as it has been brought up over and over and over again, to see what other peoples' thoughts on the subject are :)

wel maybe youre right but i think the pe player and mindark have a shared responsability when it comes to scamming prefention , ofcourse its a person,s one fault when he ore she is scamed but i also think mindark should protect its depositers from being scamed , sometimes its a about a few ped sometimes its about thousands off peds , i think its wise mindark thinks off some anti scam system before even more people join this universe , just tried to help out for creating one and ofcourse its a lot off work to accomplish :)

mmmm i can see MA placing some convenient TT to the claims :mad:

I didnt say loaning items out...haha...I said lending (borrowing)

So i will have 6 titles for my full set of ghost, another 6 for my full set of 5b plates, and what about ores/metal equiptment will we recieve a title for each of those too? What about ammo? Do i get titles for furniture in my house?

-Least people will start prayin they dont get an ATH...picture carrying around 10k+ titles for lysterium ore, haha.

-but, honestly all kidding aside, i dont know how this would work. If it is like the system we have now on housing/LA's you need to carry the title to utilize a location. Would you need to trade the title as well to your friend?

I didnt say loaning items out...haha...I said lending (borrowing)

So i will have 6 titles for my full set of ghost, another 6 for my full set of 5b plates, and what about ores/metal equiptment will we recieve a title for each of those too? What about ammo? Do i get titles for furniture in my house?

-Least people will start prayin they dont get an ATH...picture carrying around 10k+ titles for lysterium ore, haha.

-but, honestly all kidding aside, i dont know how this would work. If it is like the system we have now on housing/LA's you need to carry the title to utilize a location. Would you need to trade the title as well to your friend?
lol i see where you getting at yeah thats a lot off titles , hmm maybe a opportunity to create a claim title when you lend a weapon ore something else to a person you don,t really trust for a 100%.
And to prefent scams with a item that got a claimtitle on them , they can not be sold, ore else scammers would make a claimtitle , sell the weapon ore whatever they sell and keep the claim so that after 24 houres they have the peds and there item back

Back