steffel earthquake getting fame

octo said:

yup ty.
still trying to capture global swirls while jumping, making moves or from the front of my avi...but i am still to slow with all that buttons ;)

edit: done :laugh:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited:
maybe we should have a thread showing arty global & hof captures. :tiphat:

Damn! :eek:

congratz hope 2007 goes nice 2 :)

all the best

Ginger

exa skull and full fap5 :eek:

steffel said:
yup ty.
still trying to capture global swirls while jumping, making moves or from the front of my avi...but i am still to slow with all that buttons ;)

edit: done :laugh:

LOL. Good pic. :D. Very funny.

Kudos

903PED HoF, pretty sweet! Some of those Kobold masks look familiar... :)

-Paul

precious pants :)

ok now i only need a pvp spree, a bot ship and a beacon box global and i think i scored in all ways possible :) oh yea and ath ofcoz :D

Grats

HOLY CRAP EARTH.....i did not know you got that HOF.......GRATS DOG.....YOU LUCKY DOG...anyway GOOD LUCK....

(little bacchus) SNIPER

tiny hof, but hey a a hof :)

focus chip, fin + tentacle

looks like a good day, grats!

just a few random globals where i tried to capture while posing a bit...

while jumping...

a lil close up...

from the front...

doing the macho...

and finally i received the title "master of the fruits summer 2006" :laugh:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showpost.php?p=425680&postcount=3

steffel said:
okay ladies and gents.

steffel earthquake proudly presents screens of globals/hof so far.

my kindest regards to all the people out there who helped and supported me with equipment, hints and firepower.
thanks to the team mates i succeeded with.
and of course thanks to my parents, lootius and lootcifer.

six months of playing, so now i think its time to show what i got from my efforts...
looking forward to the next ones

EDIT: dont forget to scroll down for updates ...

Goot a noob question ... That last picture shows a creature with just 150 HP ... I remember having killed quite a few of them already (well, with some help) ... Does it matter what you kill in order to get a global or is the loot question sheer luck and in no relation to what you kill -

- oh and above all, WELL DONE my friend -

ILW

In Love With said:
Goot a noob question ... That last picture shows a creature with just 150 HP ... I remember having killed quite a few of them already (well, with some help) ... Does it matter what you kill in order to get a global or is the loot question sheer luck and in no relation to what you kill -

- oh and above all, WELL DONE my friend -

ILW

well, let me tell you my view on this: every click you do on a dead corpse a hidden list bound to your avatar is gone through. on that list are numbers from 0,001% to lets say 1000%. now in the moment of looting one of those numbers is drawn and multiplied with mobs hp or so and voila...loot calculated. so...killing 10.000 snablesnot youngs should give you less globals than killing 10.000 snablesnot stalkers. to answer your question finally, yes i think it does matter what yoiu kill.
still, to global/hof or not does not mean you dont loose/even profit. that list i spoke of must be designed that way, that the average of all % is less than 100, so MA wont pay out more than players spend. but when you take care of your loots and adjust your activities (hunt small mobs while low % spree, do bigger ones while high %) you can trick MA. problem is to interprete the personal loot :laugh: anyways gl :)

steffel said:
well, let me tell you my view on this: every click you do on a dead corpse a hidden list bound to your avatar is gone through. on that list are numbers from 0,001% to lets say 1000%. now in the moment of looting one of those numbers is drawn and multiplied with mobs hp or so and voila...loot calculated. so...killing 10.000 snablesnot youngs should give you less globals than killing 10.000 snablesnot stalkers. to answer your question finally, yes i think it does matter what yoiu kill.
still, to global/hof or not does not mean you dont loose/even profit. that list i spoke of must be designed that way, that the average of all % is less than 100, so MA wont pay out more than players spend. but when you take care of your loots and adjust your activities (hunt small mobs while low % spree, do bigger ones while high %) you can trick MA. problem is to interprete the personal loot :laugh: anyways gl :)

I am intrigued about the number game ... 0.0001-1000 times the HP of the mob ... Very interesting ineed (plus rep for you sir, and thanks). Does anyone know more about those things?

thanks
ILW

In Love With said:
I am intrigued about the number game ... 0.0001-1000 times the HP of the mob ...

well those numbers i just picked randomly, but might explain why you see lets say 1000peds max for a exa stalker, 400 max for a fuga guardian 5 pec min for an ara ...do a search for loot+analysis or so, lotsa discussion about loot curves etc. also with graphs and statistics.

now, keep my thread clean :laugh: this is just to admire me, not to discuss loot system :)

Gratz, noob! ;)

Btw, from what program was that total skillcount screen taken from?

Big grats on your 100k score!!!
:yay:

Good idea man ! ;) and gratz

hof time

thought i could get on the hof board. MA thought "why not"

Gratz Steffel have seen this in the Chat.

all the n00bs getting the good hofs these days ;)

hehe, gratz ex-future soc member :)

Back