100 sweat into a hangar

Ill trade ya

Very Cool

Ill trade ya a Emik S30 for the Shirt and paint.

and a side deal : )

Bones

I accepted bones offer and have already gone through with the trade. Screenie here:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Thanks for such a pleasant transaction bones enjoyed our brief conversation and hope to have many more.

Up for trade now is a emik s30(l) tt value 5.20. As always all offers considered :)

really cool to see people doing this, I'm rooting for you =)

I'll be watching incase you get some items I might be interested in =)

Good Luck

How about Gremlin Arm Guards (M) 14.49 TT?

Shaz Monaro
1st Circle
Knights of the old code

if you get gremlins, i wil offer you a daikiba stalker (50peds worth):yay:

just pm me;)

How about Gremlin Arm Guards (M) 14.49 TT?

Shaz Monaro
1st Circle
Knights of the old code

Hi Bogette,

You got yourself a deal. I'll drop you a pm and hopefully we can make the trade :)

PS : Sildralin thanks for the encouragement much appreciated :)

this is going to take you loads of time.
Though,
if you can make your hangar out of it.
it would be really fun.

If you could make a diary about this.
then let me know,
i'd be happy to follow it and see you progress.

Goodluck!:yay:

Thanks for the reply binx. Since this is getting such a response and quite a few people have asked for it I have decided to set up my own blog.

http://100sweat2ahangar.blogspot.com/

Forgive the primitive nature of it so far but I will work on it and update it further as I go along. If anyone has any suggesstions for it feel free to post them.

while everyone is saying it isnt going to work, he already got an offer of a pet worth 50peds... thats from 0.7 to 50peds... which is 7140% in what 5days only.
at this rate, 10 days will get him 2 hangars lol. Ok well i know it will slow down but still. Great work and gl mate :)

I will trade you an uncoloured berlin jacket (ambulimax skin) tt=153ped
for the daikiba stalker.

I am hanging around in twin peaks near the boxes.

Just a quick reply here. I provisionally accept the trades with bogette, trance and psychoal. I just need to meet up with the relevant avas in game and make the trades :)

I have just finished reading the book "one red paperclip" the story of a guy who played the game bigger and better and traded a single red paperclip for something bigger and better until his final trade resulted in a house. Now for a bit of fun I thought i'd try something similar here. So i'm going to start out with 100 sweat and see where it can take me. The destination I have in mind is a hangar.

If you're in need of 100 sweat and have something to trade that's bigger and better let me know here and let's see if we can do a trade.

one2watch

A few years back I was an avid player of Magic the Gathering. As games go it is one of the most fascinating strategy games out there, the original Collectible Card Game.

When I first started the game I read an article in the Duelist magazine in which a player took a single store bought starter deck (60 Cards) and traded it into a fortune worth of cards. (Some single Magic Cards sell for 400 US Dollars or more)

I thought it would be fun to try so I bought a single Deck and got me a small notebook to track all my trades. The rules were NOTHING could be used on my side of the trade that was not obtained with the starting 60 Card Deck. (Same rules as in the article) IN other words I start with those 60 cards and trade from there never using the aide of any of the other cards I owned or money etc. If However I sold cards from that original set or cards I had traded for that original set then I could use that money for additional cards.

I started trading in early 1995 and 12 little notebooks and 8 years 11 months later I cashed out. My original investment was $8.86 including tax. My total return on investment was $9,483.14.

The secret was easy, you asked what the other guy needed and what he was willing to give up and found a way to trade him his needs. Sometimes I would work a trade with 3 or more people at the same time. Further I never would counter offer except maybe to get a few commons thrown in. (cards came in three frequencies Rares, UNcommons and Commons, commons usually sold for 1 - 5 cents unless they were discontinued)

The best part was you got to meet a ton of people that way. ( Some of those people I still talk to on voice chats and instant message to this day.) I traded at conventions in malls, airports, hotels, bars, etc. I had a badge I wore when traveling that Said "I TRADE MAGIC CARDS, LET"S DEAL" I traded with people from Europe Japan Australia and even Russia and China.

Was some of the best fun I ever had. I kept trading even after I quit playing the game.

So yeah I think it is possible. And + Rep for an awesome Idea!

Dex :cool:

Nice story dex. Glad it worked out for you and you made some new friends along the way. I'm only a few days into this and already i'm having a whole load of fun with it and have met some nice people already. Looking forward to trading and meeting with a whole load more!

Managed to set my alarm and meet up with bogette at 4am MA time.

Heading back to bed now. Will post more about this on my blog when I wake up again :)

I love that book! I was going to try it an EF, and then I saw you already did it :( well, good luck! maby I will try it without publication.

Last edited:
I love that book! I was going to try it an EF, and then I saw you already did it :( well, good luck! maby I will try it without publication.

No reason why others can't do the same thing. Seems others have before and therefore not the first time. Would be interesting if more people tried this and we see who actually gets to their goal.

PS. Was up all night and waiting to see the unique mob, so no doubt will be sleep much of the day. Will be in later tonight. If you are ready for the trade just beep me in game.

Quick update. Am in the process of arranging a meet with trance for the dak stalk will then meet up with psycho al and trade for his jacket. Just so that everyone knows this is what is currently for trade:

a uncoloured berlin jacket (ambulimax skin) tt=153ped. Look forward to trading with you all soon!

I wish you well in your endeavours :)

I might try it myself, though I don't want a hanger, an apartment or a Foxtrot ME is fine by me...

After many failed attempts at meeting up with trance due to timezone issues we finally got together at fort argus and made the trade! Unfortunately I was in a little bit of a rush so didn't have much time to stay around and chat that much (sorry about that trance). I swiftly switched to hades C to make the follow up trade with psychoal (fancied a change of scenery for the screenshot).

jacket.JPG

Just to whet your appetite here's a preview of the 153ped tt uncoloured berlin jacket that is up for trade now.

what sort of value is in a dabika stalker?

oh, sorry, was reading a post wrong. good luck with the sale!:D

hehe no worries and thanks for the encouragement :)

Just a quick note to let you all know this stunning ambu berlin jacket uncoloured is still up for grabs! :)

Look forward to seeing your trade offers.

I want a female coat ^^

Maybe i'll get one a female one in future trades :)

I've got my eyes open in this thread ;)

I let this thread stay in General Discussion as a discussion evolved about it being possible or not, but now the thread is back to being a trading thread, therefore it's being moved to the services subforum.

Back