100 sweat into a hangar

Bumping for the cause

Maybe someone with an extra vehicle .. a sleipnir would be a good trade i would think , though im not sure what the value of the current items.

just an idea

Bones

Maybe things haven't moved much in a while but perseverance is the key, considering where it started its been a fantastic effort to get to here and hopefully after things move they will puck up pace again :)

Current trade items:
2 x Svempa(l) X1
OF-105 (full tt)
OM-105 (full tt)
EMIT KIT EK-2600 (full tt)
ESI 12.14tt
Will consider trading individual items.

Current trade items:
2 x Svempa(l) X1
OF-105 (full tt)
OM-105 (full tt)
ESI 12.14tt

If you're interested in any of the above don't be shy! All trade offers considered no matter what they are. Also it doesn't nessarily have to be items it can be a service of some sort (one of my earlier trades was a beauty makeover).

Current trade items:
2 x Svempa(l) X1
OF-105 (full tt)
OM-105 (full tt)
ESI 12.14tt

If you're interested in any of the above don't be shy! All trade offers considered no matter what they are. Also it doesn't nessarily have to be items it can be a service of some sort (one of my earlier trades was a beauty makeover).

Note: Can someone let me know how many skill points it takes to fill a 12ped esi? I may consider chipping some skill into it as an extra trade item.

Maybe with the new planets and space it's time for this to get a little bump? :)

If hangars continue to be useless you'll be able to buy one soon :D

A 12.14 ESI would take a minimum of 2032 to fill (leaving you at level 1 skill) and leave you with a 10.93 skill implant of whatever you chose. Just fyi :)

A 12.14 ESI would take a minimum of 2032 to fill (leaving you at level 1 skill) and leave you with a 10.93 skill implant of whatever you chose. Just fyi :)

Thanks for the info. Will bear it in mind.

this needs a bump

I take it this is over now?
Aww, the Farmer guys thread reminded me of this. I had high hopes :(

I bumped this thread sóóó many times :yay: also want to know what happend

maybe i should bump again

I wonder if we will see hangars become useful again. All they need to do is add a roof open close animation, allow Privateers to land in them. Some hangar owners without ships can charge a landing fee. Others with ships can use their own hangars. Maybe disable summon feature for privateers so players need to visit the hangars. If they can do Gangnam style animation in 2 hours, then they can add a roof animation in 2 hours.

bump udpate?!

Ha maybe i should try something like this :D i have lots of spare time and am always looking for something to do haha :silly2:

1k sweat a good start?

Fattyboy

Back