Worst Team HoF ever

Time for a super-late reply!

An item like this could have easily went to anybody in the team, It happens often- regardless of who supposedly does the most damage.

Its a shame you damaged you reputation like this over some peds that wouldn't last but a few weeks- that you didn't even wind up getting to keep.

Honestly even if the team had said no item splits I'd feel reeaal guilty if I looted such an item and didnt share- its just not right. Also, while im at it, If you split you split even, nothings worse than flogging through a crap hunt, dying on a crit or something only to see your teamate hof on the one you weren't there for :( Luckily- We only hunt with respected players and friends and would never have such a problem, as most items get split even if a teamate was visiting the revive, otherwise its just not fair :)

Also- someone mentioned the crappy team rules "having to fap on a mob and not getting a decent share of the loot" *cough Hire a medic cough*, that way the team all shoots constantly and all get the % they deserve :D

dont think ther'd be enough medics for an eomon-alike event...

Don Pablo got 800 peds

Nick got 500 peds

Wh1ST received 500 peds

Good to see this thing has been solved.

MilkeN, don't give ppl that shit when they are trying to do good... -rep for your stupid post.

Mmmm, its seems Bruud is in bad day or bad mood ...

See u in ring dude :)

Maybe a lesson learn to all. ALWAYS ALWAYS decide rules of the team before starting and if new people add in TELL them the rules BEFORE they get in the team. In our teamhunts in soc we set a limit for split equal depending on how many we are, say 500+ peds = split and all items (except the usual junk like hides etc)

Yupp i agree.

Wich is the teamleaders responsibility. I tried to say that in my previous post but obvious some didn't get that at all. No wonder people get upset.

To be hounest, it's the teamleaders responsibilty and that person should take full responsibility. Wich could be paying out the "missing" HOF to the other teammates.

The picture is that one guy has to pay because of a faulty teamleader.

Olaven out. ;)

Last edited:
500 Peds to Pussy12 Katty Katty :

After she proved that she ordered a Gold Card and told me where I gave here the 300 Peds to prove it is really the same one.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

So One week until I will share the remaining Peds of
Ozi Ghosty Ghozt
Carrise Auburn
Zenda Zed Dragonfly

among the 8 Members I found (including LightStar and me)

So Please if you know one of them give them a chance and let them know about this.

Last edited:
Lightstar did a great thing to share the full amount of that ESI after all.
Since he explained that rules were clearly stated: no share of items; he did more then he had to (though I agree, sense of honour tells to share; but even then... when should an item be shared, when not; this is different depending on the size of your own ped card)
Anyway, as has been said by a lot of posters before me, it's a lesson learned.
Make sure you agree on the rules even if loot turns out to be plain crap; AND even when loots turn out to be that long desired ATH...

Eomons farm hehe. Gratz :)

It seems that this is the last chance for the others to get the PED.

(BUMP)

Yes 48 hours until I will divide the remaining peds among the team mebers I found up to now.

Sorry for the late kick,

I had a similar Team hunt expirience on hogglo.
We where with 4 members and it was dammage stack share, Now I did most of the time large dammage and that agro's the Hogg right on me, so I end up fapping with my EMT2350 and others could continue doing dammage to the mob, and when it finally wass pulled off me I could start dammaging him again.
But then he argo'ed straight on me again.

And when it comes to the loot part I always did the least dammage and get the smallest share, and never get the "item" (and if it is only a 5 ped loot the other person with the best weapon next to me would every time get the liver oil)

This is also unfair, as I get massive decay on armor and fap. but never get the large part of the loot.

Annother part was that I had the marber to pull the mobs, so they already agro on me from the start and when I start EP41'ing them Im all agro again.

This makes me dont want to do team hunts on large mobs, or should just get a <DPS gun so he wont agro on me. I rather hunt with a friend in real life to split everything even. (we can do the hogg with only 2 of us also so why bother more team members)

Maybe offtopic but also ontopic.

not getting a share of 800ped esi is a good time to never log in again :/

If you have the full names MA can find your missing team mates

Am I arriving too late here ?

well ... I was in the team who got this strange HOF this summer ... but ... am I arriving too late here ?

Hi Zenda ..

I'm afraid that you are to late at this point of time.
All esi profit was split equally amongst all
located members. And as you see in the thread there was a few weeks
of searching to locate all members. Unfortunately not all members
was located. But i'm willing to split my share of the esi
with you and the rest of the people that had not been located at that time.
To contact all team members again and revise the whole split again
i think are more or less impossible at this point of time.
(roghly 3 months after the split)
But as i said, i'm willing to split "my share" in equal share with you(Zenda)
& Ozi, Carisse(if ever found). Then at least you get something.
Pm me your online times or try located me in EU.
My hangout is mostly at echidna 16.00 Calypso time.

On the 23rd of october 2007, I received 200 PEDs from Jorgen LightStar Eriksson :yay:

Given the particular nature of this thread, this fact had to be publicly stated & ascertained. See the following screenshot.

I'm trying to reach the other team members among whom the remaining PEDs (unfound team member shares, including mine :() have been divided. If you have some informations on the whereabouts of any of these people, please, PM me.

I'll post here any further development.

wow, i'd have written this off a long time ago. awesome move lightstar, one i'd be hard pressed to make i am certain.

Hi all,

I think Cerise Auburn is from Global Alliance, I got her in FL, i call her when im online to check :)

Back