Cay´s Signature Shop

Cay

Guardian
Society
Church of Lootius
Cayla Cay Mirgil
Hehhehhheeee

I went grazy designing signatures, since I have nothing to do with these; I put them on "sale".

If you happen to like one of them, feel free to use it!

(you are allowed to copy-paste&alter them)

If you do not like the texts in them, or you wish me to tailor signature for you, PM me.

I will update this thread every once and a while.

But let´s just agree on few rules:
#1 Always let me know, if you are using one of these!
PM me is enough, no need to ask permission, but let me know. In that way I can keep record of what kind of sigges people like, and I am also able to remove not wanted, or too popular siggies from here.

#2 If you see one of these used by someone on this forum, do not copy&use it without asking the person if she/he would like to keep it exclusive.

If one of these hit you hard, and you wish to have it, so no-one else will never get it, PM me, and we can discuss of terms.

All I want is some comments about these :)

All siggs, except the one I am using, is either designed, drawed or photographed by me, or otherwise free images. That is: there is no copy-rights.

Only exceptions are PE-related images, like the logo, or images of avatars etc.

Edited: for MindBuster´s sake most of the siggies are to be as close to 500x120 pixels as possible.

Last edited:
First Adds

*1 Silhuette Vol 1.

Silhuettevol1.jpg

*2 RainbowGirl
RainBowGirl_386943.jpg

*3 Meteorite
Meteorite2.jpg

sorry cay, i think lil bit of "amateurlike", well of course all good, but if u wanna feedback... practice practice baby...

treenaa hiema fotarii ja jos mahd. freehandii

Cay said:
and I am also able to remove not wanted, or too popular siggies from here.

Not really... theres no deleting from the gallery.

Hansi said:
Not really... theres no deleting from the gallery.

Heh I meant from THIS thread.

Nea said:
sorry cay, i think lil bit of "amateurlike", well of course all good, but if u wanna feedback... practice practice baby...

treenaa hiema fotarii ja jos mahd. freehandii

Thanks Nea, you´re right...I´ve got some issues with my freehand :)

That´s why I post these...to get some practise...hehhehheee and naturally most of these are kinda drafts...made in 3-10 minutes.

Few more

*4 Fall
Fall.jpg

*5 Nebula
SigNebula2.jpg

*6 StarBurst
StarBurst2.jpg

Just a reminder, any sigs used on EF must be max 500x120 ;)

Hey MindBuster!

I seem to have some issues with Nicole´s sigg...It came out wrong, and trying to fix the issue with it...I ended up spamming your Gallery. Is there any way to delete the unnecessary ones? (lower numbers).

Sorry about the inconvenience, oh how I´d really could use a delete button on the upload section...or at least a prewiev window.

Actually; should I post the draft images on misc images instead? And only the valid one on member sigs?

MindBuster said:
Just a reminder, any sigs used on EF must be max 500x120 ;)
BTW: is that pixels?

PM me the links to the ones you want deleted and i'll do it.

And yes, 500x120 is pixels, 500 pixels wide, and 120 pixels tall.

MindBuster said:
PM me the links to the ones you want deleted and i'll do it.

And yes, 500x120 is pixels, 500 pixels wide, and 120 pixels tall.

Hehhehheee, oh darn....I´d perefer visually it to be a bit wider&taller...how bad behavior it´d be if those were sized as the siggs above?

P.S. Thumb links sent by PM...actually...if you WANT all my siggs to be 500x120...you´d better remove them ALL...no hurt done if you happen to remove wrong pic...I have all those on my very own comp too.

Last edited:
A little bump

Offer still stands :)

Another happy customer put her new sigg on Ef today. Glad to be at your service.

Can you guess which ones on the EF are made by me? Hehhehheee

There is three on use, besides my own ;)

Back