Visa Depoziting Help !

ALEXANDER

Elite
RO ALEX ALEXANDER
Hey people i decided to make my first deposit.

I have VISA card and i went to my section on www.entropiauniverse.com , went to My cards and submitted the information Card type;Card number;Expire date and Holder name.
After that I went to deposit, put 10 usd in the visa/mastercard payment and clicked deposit... after that i put my CVV and clicked again deposit... but after this it showed me the internal error....

PLEASE HELP !!!

***the account in in RON (ROMANIANS LEI)

I know for a while there MA was blocking all requests from Romainians. DOn't know if they still are or not.

I don't think it's a matter of where you are from.... I believe that there may be a few companies that are not participating( co-operating) with our deposits... I have 2 Visa cc's 1 I can use 1 I can't.... hope this info helps...

well now I am searching for a notorious romanian that can help me ... i am thinking he gives me 100 ped and I send money into his bank account

asa ca care ma poate ajuta ?

It depends on the CC type u have. Ask your bank if your CC can be used for online shoping outside romania(automatic currency change from RON to USD or anything else) or it is only for local ATMs and shops. Unless you've requested a card that would allow you online shoping or use outside country you proably have one of those visa electron CC.

You could always try one of the other depositing options, like paynova....
You still deposit with visa, and it works ;)

Last edited:
yeh odd

to be honest i dont even know what the hell MA are dooing what's wrong with people from romania ffs ?

i know i'ts been known a criminal gang from romania was hacking E.U. accounts befor but if they were american or sweedish they wouldent have done the saem

bs to me

i'd recomend :
You could always try one of the other depositing options, like paynova....
You still deposit with visa, and it works ;)

or use a bank tranfer :/

well now I am searching for a notorious romanian that can help me ... i am thinking he gives me 100 ped and I send money into his bank account

asa ca care ma poate ajuta ?

i wouldent do that sounds like a skam unless you know him irl

oddest thing realy is that MA are kinda refusing your money .... not their usual polisy 0_o

Last edited:
I've had problems before using my Visa from the UK. The bank has stopped it twice to check it was me using it and the last time I had to go through to the fraud squad dept of my bank to say I was happy to use my card for EU. Have you actually raised a support case to see what MA says or contacted your CC provider?

Yup, same problem here..Glad to know I'm not the only one and it's not my cards fault. :rolleyes:
I got tired of support and errors and used Pay Nova, worked for me
Good luck to ya ;)

Hey Alexander..... did you get your ACTIVATION code ?

its on your bank statement...and is used to deposit after your initial 10$

yeh odd

to be honest i dont even know what the hell MA are dooing what's wrong with people from romania ffs ?

Not beeing able to deposit has nothing to do with the ban on Romania. It's all related to your bank and CC type.

Yeah right :lolup:

1) Romania has been banned for the hackers and the theives
2) Making a statement like above sound sjust like the emails about having millions of dollars in an account and you send me $50k I will send you back $200k

I just would trust him unless I knew him in real life

I get "internal error" also when i try to deposit more than 10$ per month. I cant activate my card because there is no activation code on my bank statement.
I use paynova or moneybookers

You can always try to go online to check the activation code. For mine, the code is just beside the date,card no, and amount under that transaction. If it doesnt work, try to type in the number without the alphabets :)

I deposited with VISA, RON account too (yeah I`m from Romania too), no problems at all... this was happening like 8 months ago (shortly after the "banning romanian accounts" issue)
maybe u could post the entire internal error message here, so we could try to help
a support case would help too

man I cant't even MAKE THE FIRST deposit !

I'll try something else... maybe account transfer... I don't know.... Fact is that I have a romanian friend that has VISA and works for him... but he has it registered at another bank

EDIT: man fuck MA , when I try to pay with paynova it gives me "internal error" . . .

Try using your own credit card, stolen ones don't work :D Sorry, just that a lot of Romanians used stolen cards and screwed MA, thats why you all got banned. If you're genuine I'm sorry your fellow countrymen messed it up for you...

are u blinded ????

"Fact is that I have a romanian friend that has VISA and works for him... but he has it registered at another bank"

yeap this is the error i receive after entering my CVV and clicking confirm :

"An internal error has occurred. If you keep getting this error, please contant the Support Department via Support/My Support for the most speedy response, or send an email to support_info@mindark.com "

i sent 1 email and 2 support cases, nothing helped

Last edited:
Back