Skin color unlocked - new material needed!

Akoz

Rogue Banker
Society
Shaolin
Akoz
SKIN_40783.JPG

As you can see from the image normal body fat is no good. Neither is the basic hair coloring set :D . New material is needed for this. I hope some new material will surface soon :)
If anyone find anything they think might be used for this please contact me.

Sleep? :confused:

Sleep is for the weak :D

Last edited:
Mixture maybe?

Akoz said:
As you can see from the image normal body fat is no good. Neither is the basic hair coloring set :D . New material is needed for this. I hope some new material will surface soon :)
If anyone find anything they think might be used for this please contact me.
Have you tried refining different items with the refiners? like bodyfap and.. something else? Bodyfat and snablesnot skin for example?
Im just thinking loud though, but thinking of whats "water resistant" oilbased paint come to mind..
fat and oil is kinda greasy and water resistant?

Sorry bout editing thats prolly horrible, just typed as i was thinking..

Last edited:
Hehe. I can't say I have tried what you propose. let me know if you manage to refine anything unusual :)

Not this week

Akoz said:
Hehe. I can't say I have tried what you propose. let me know if you manage to refine anything unusual :)
Not likely I will THIS week.. my ADSL wont be delivered till friday :(

Tigerman said:
Not likely I will THIS week.. my ADSL wont be delivered till friday :(

anyway better as i once locked my gold card for weekend :)

hint:
gold card is 1
internet - in many places :)

Seemed haircolor only started dropping AFTER kram3r unlocked it. So perhaps you unlocking this will trigger a drop of whatever needed :)

Hey... That's cool... *waits for party skin colors* :dunce:

And, yeah... Kram3r had filed a support request about the hairdye, right after the weekend was over it started dropping....

Phantom, Arise!
Now you listen directly to me, for I am the ghost of threads past, and i have come to show you how threads was like.

Anyway this seems to have started dropping this VU... Or have anyone seen this before?

BasicSkinColorSet.JPG

ye, my bro looted some too. not much tho.

my society mate just looted a basic skin color set, maybe he will sell it

well - I looted 7 or so today .. interested? :D

OK, I'll bite. What mob looted this? Please? :D

Bah, would be cooler with paint. I want green skin color! ;)

sunkern said:

i want green glowing skin...:p that'd be fun

sunkern said:
hopefully it will be such with Party SkinColor :D
I want a totally purple avatar, with purple hair aswell. Anyone who´ve read the Neil Gaiman comic "Black Orchid" will know what Im talkin about :)

Hm... Actually... This could be like insta-tanning vor very pale avatars (yes, like me xD )
Thinking about it... It's reversible, so maybe worth a try... ;)

The supply of this seems to be good now that it finally started to drop. I got a good bundle already :)
Should you have problems getting rid of some I'd be happy to take it at 150% though.

..a support caese or two.. or four.. can do wonders :)
Case 59939 History said:
2005-11-24 <my name>:
Case 59033 History said:
2005-11-18 <my name>:
Case 55725 History said:
2005-10-29 <my name>:
Case 55128 History said:
2005-10-24 <my name>:
A question about beauty business:
I recently unlocked body skin coloring, but there are no matching materails available yet. Will these start dropping soon? :)

2005-10-26 MindArk Support:
Hi! The matching materials should be available. However, we have forwarded your case to the person responsible for the balancing and he will check if there are any irregularities. If so, they will be fixed asap.
/Regards
Support
The materials for this is absolutely not available. There has not been any on auction, and I have not found any through forum ads nor ingame shouting. If it exist theres like 1 or 2 samples well hidden.
I think this should be looked into again.
It was "skin coloring". not hair coloring.

2005-10-29 MindArk Support:
Hello, I forwarded this to the person responsible for the balancing.

And there are still NO sightings of such a material...

2005-11-19 MindArk Support:
Hello, the person in charge of balancing has already been in informed about this. If something is wrong he will fix it.
/Regards
Support

I am getting more and more sure that this person has just been reading the first line of my support caese
There are new materials dropping like eye coloring set and hair coloring set. There are however no skin coloring sets dropping yet and nobody have heared of such a thing either. Would you please ask your guy to check carefully one more time for SKIN coloring sets?

2005-11-24 MindArk Support:
Hej <my name>!
Thank you for reporting. The materials are ingame, and as earlier said, the person in charge of this area has be informed. Should this lack of material continue, please feel free to get back to us again.
/Regards
Support

Something tells me the Drop rate wont stay that good
Time to make make a depod for bad days and high prices ,)

Dunno when those skin coloring sets started dropping exactly, but it's kinda funny how much you get of that stuff ... :laugh:

Back