Space resort sold at buyout ??

Congradulations NEVERDIE. Best of Luck.

How are you going to be able to wait till December.... I hate to wait .. oh well.....tick.. tick.. zzZZzzZZZzzzZZZzzZZzz

I LOVE THIS.....game?

NEVERDIE says:
"Hi Everyone,
I haven't been able to log in because Hurricane Wilma Knocked out almost the Power in miami. Also 2 huge trees in my yard.
It was an auspicious Day! I was actualy standing in the middle of the hurricane recording a special message 2 u all on Video re the Space station when the huge tree in my yard toppled.....! When I get the power back at my house I'll edit it and post it somewhere.

So i come to you from an intenet cafe in South beach.

I've read some of the fun threads on Entropia forum, thanks for the support. Here's a quick summary of my intentions for the Space Station.
However i'm having so many ideas, i think this will just scratch the surface. Gotta start somewhere though.

I see the Space Station "CLUB NEVERDIE" as a venue for Music and film in virtual Reality. I believe that beyond the existing community, there are millions of people that will LOVE PE once they discover there is a little more content available, not just the typical gamer stuff, but pop culture stuff.

I think that if CLUB NEVERDIE can draw more people to PE to listen to thier favorite DJ's or meet thier favorite artists in a virtual enviroment, they are going to discover the EXTRAORDINARY social and economic aspects of PE and our beloved virtual universe is going to grow.

Obviously the Space Station is gonna be a New fun place to play for the existing PE community, it will stimulate the existing economy because of its impact on space travel and space shipping among other things. (it is also my hope that the Space Resort will be a retail enviroment geared toward Shopkeepers and stores rather than one to revolve around the auctions)

But first and foremost, this is something that can be marketed to the outside world to bring more people to PE. I plan to invest considerably in marketing it to the outside world. As some of you know I'm already working with some of the most famous DJ's in the world on my Movie HEY DJ, including Junior Jack, Ferry Corsten, Carl Cox, Tiesto, Judge Jules, Pete Tong, marco V, Bob Sinclar, Spankox and more...... I hope to have one or more of these guys Spin live at the launch party... They have fans all over the World who I hope will make CLUB NEVERDIE thier primary destination for Virtual Entertainment... (As soon as they see you all, they're gonna want to buy cool clothes, guns and other stuff, they're gonna learn from you.) If I'm successful in my efforts then, we will all reap the benefits...

In my mind the importance of the tagged Client will be that, say someone discovers while visiting thier favorite artists website that they can get a sneek preview of their new music Video in CLUB NEVERDIE and that they can maybe win a copy of their l;atest CD - they will click on a link and download the CLUB NEVERDIE client and when they first arrive in PE, they will already be at the CLUB , not stumbling around in Port Atlantis...

I think this is incredibly exciting for the existing community, because these are people who have come for the music... They may not venture to the planet for a while, But you can come to Space and trade with them, supply them...

This is gonna be a huge amount of work, to brand CLUB NEVERDIE as the primary virtual destination for live entertainment, but that's my goal.

My personal hope is that one day in the near future, many people will be able to make a living in PE, inventing extraordinary professions for themselves Hunters, Designers, Space pilots, Asteroid Miners, etc - By investing in the Space Station, I take one more step to making that dream come true for myself.....

(I anticipate that CLUB NEVERDIE will eventually have a number of full time employees, more on that in the coming months......)

CLUB NEVERDIE where the party never dies...

PS. Sorry I couldn't post this at EntropiaForum... couldn't find my password in the dark... If someone would like to copy this to a thread over there I would be grateful.

http://www.ineverdie.com/ "

hm... for me its great idea and of course BIG GRATZ ;)

wow just wow!!!!! i cant waity to see some of the awesome things god ol never die is planning.

GRAATZ again and hope all is going well for you out there and you will be back up online soon.

Nice research +rep

Dont know whether to be concerned or delighted. :confused:

CareBear said:
Hmm... I guess I'll have to eat my words on that one...

http://www.digitalhollywood.com/%231DHFall04/DHFallWednesday15.html

or this one

Press Release Edited By Applelinks Contributing Editor Charles W. Moore

BURIEN, Washington -- October 24, 2005 -- On tonight's broadcast of iGame Radio, the original Mac game radio program, host Omaha Sternberg chats with Jon Jacobs of MindArk and David Fleck, VP of Linden Labs, about alternative in-game economics.

http://www.applelinks.com/p5/index.php/more/igame_radio_chats_up_project_entropia_and_second_life/

PR coup PR coup!

i listened to as much of that interview as I could stand..

from my perspective, it seems NEVERDIE didnt even appear on the show, because his power was out, and thus his skype connection was offline.. thats what the dj alludes to at the beginning.

the dj (possibly incorrectly) said he was Jon Jacobs "of mindark" .. ND didnt have a chance to go on air and correct her mistake..

but I'll admit the reason I wAS listening was to see if he identified himself as an employee or not. =)

Congratulations to NEVERDIE on his new space resort :)

As some may already know at the time it was purchased I was sending money in as fast as I possibly could in order to meet the buyout as well. Surprisingly my money arrived half an hour late yet 12 hours earlier (at least) then normal, so technically I was beaten by only a very narrow margin - very impressive ;)

To those who think that you should contact MindArk when moving this much money around. Well of *course* I did that. I called MindArk twice on Monday (once in their morning, once in the afternoon a couple of hours before it was purchased) and both times Marco was unavailable. This is not unusual as he tends to be occupied during busy times (which is most of the year).

However MindArk has been, as they have been all year, very helpful and friendly when dealing with the fact that I now have a million spare PED in the game :)

It has certainly been a rather interesting week!

After having spoken to NEVERDIE and reading the posts regarding his plans I know that the resort is in capable hands - the hands of an enthusiastic, dedicated and long-time participant of PE with an excellent vision that focuses on the resorts strong points and potential :)

I look forward to launch day, the future ahead and the boost to the economy that the media frenzy will bring as scores of new players join our virtual world.

Regards,
Deathifier

Thank you for the info Deathifier.

This highlights also, that you and Neverdie have already looked in advance to find investors in case a 'huge' project like the space resort or TI island would be launched by MA. This encourage me to analyse more deeply the potential of PE, and in case of a positive conclusion, to be prepared for the next 'huge' project. Be prepared.

Dash Smashing said:

the dj (possibly incorrectly) said he was Jon Jacobs "of mindark" .. ND didnt have a chance to go on air and correct her mistake..

but I'll admit the reason I wAS listening was to see if he identified himself as an employee or not. =)

no denying here ... Gamespot Interview from Feb 2005
Not that I think its necessarily a bad thing, just think we should know one way or the other.

Re- Employee stuff

Hi just want to clarify, I attended the digital Hollywood convention as the official US Spokesman For PE, because I needed to have an official affiliation. But I did it at my own expense, I have been doing everything I can to promote PE since the moment I found out about it.
Re: The Radio interview I was meant to give the other day, Indeed, I never had a chance to correct him as to my relationship with PE.

I'm a tremendous enthusiast when it comes to the potential of Project-Entropia and since I am in the mix, it suits me to take all opportunites to promote it publicly.

Now that i have Club NEVERDIE to promote there will no longer be any confusion in the media, who I'm working for... LOL

PE is not simply a game it is a virtual Universe and therefore I think we can all think outside the box as how to how we can best advance ourselves and our causes.

Especialy now that land ownership is possible, it is in all our interests to
bring in as many new colonists as possible. We are all Spokesmen for our Virtual Universe Since it is OUR UNIVERSE now :)

NEVERDIE said:
Club NEVERDIE

w000000000000t - Just read you would be opening a club and spin mixes of deejays. That's awesome - if you need any help whatsover (bartending, parting, throwing parties,...) - I'm in... free :cool:

Back