Space resort sold at buyout ??

shoockis said:
:eek: I want 1m peds to .... hehhe

damn gratz to Neverdie.

I'm pretty sure your not alone... :D

but NEVERDIE is a business man

Whow this blew me off my office chair :) gratz to NEVERDIE and I hope this will be a nice investment into the future of PE , now I just hope for his sake MA keeps their promises about all the features of it..

Was pretty confident that the spacestation would go at the buyout. I´m just sorry I had no way of buying it or I would have. Pretty sure this will be a great deal for the buyer.

I believe you will do a great job managing the space station Neverdie.

Gratz Neverdie!!

Grats to neverdie!

It will be mighty cool to see how this place develop! :yup:

gratz ND, Hope it all works out as well as im sure we are all hoping it will :)

in the words of unreal tournament:

HOLY SHIT!

Congrazt NEVERDIE, what a buy, wow. 1M Ped though, damn..

anyways, all you noobies who are saying 'Never heard of him!' - you wonder why we laugh and call you noobies?

Ahh well - NEVERDIE really never died after TI eh ;)

Gratz to Neverdie

:beerchug:

I could not think of an better person to congrat on this purchase not only for him self but for all of PE.

Wonders if the private PM’s I had with him suggesting he needed to go for the buyout made him do it ;)

Well any ways congrats my friend :)

:beerchug:

PS: Not only for the land itself but for becoming the first PE millionair :)
:cheer:

Neverdie also made the jukebox song "gamerchick" :wise:

Congratulations and it will be interesting to see how things develop when the Space Station is launched :D

wow Gratz, amazing, im in awe :eek:

about the sum and putting in-game 100.000$... I never saw anything from MA stating that the transaction should take place only in-game... in fact i consider more reasonably to make it RL.

gratz again Neverdie.

*rushing to a spaceship to reserve a ticket for opening*

I hope he gets a big hangar too with a space bus for 30 ppl..
I would like to hear what Neverdie thinks about it and what his plans are.. :rolleyes:

:eek: :eek: :eek: Didnt belive it would be sold that fast!
Is it possible to deposit 50000$++ within a few days if you call MA? or you're name is NEVERDIE... ;)

Skam said:
Neverdie also made the jukebox song "gamerchick" :wise:

So in other words Space Resort is in capable hands of creative dude. That is piece of really good news!

ok guys this is getting kind of ridiculous :rolleyes: 100,000$ for a virtual property? i mean maybe 10,000$ but 100,000$ :eek:

Moser said:
Is it possible to deposit 50000$++ within a few days if you call MA? or you're name is NEVERDIE... ;)

Probably wire transfer rather then through the credit card. Probably not surprised if that was why it didn't go to buyout straightaway as it usually takes about 3 or 4 days to do a wire transfer.

Moser said:

It is possible if you own a American Express Centurion Card or similar (Amex Black) :D and also let MA validate it.

All I can say to Neverdie is gratz!
I am sure he will gain some on the investment in the long run.
We all will gain on the publicity of this sale because more ppl will join.

/Kjetil :cool:

:clap: is all i can do....Nice move indeed. big gratz to Neverdie. :clap:

Didnt belive it would be sold that fast!
Is it possible to deposit 50000$++ within a few days if you call MA? or you're name is NEVERDIE...
I wouldn't be surprised if he already had 1 million peds on his account... :)

And in the long run, he'll probably make much more than that on taxes, apartment fees etc etc etc.

Moser said:

Yes its wierd, since transactions take WORKING days, not just days...

hmm btw ...is that 1000 000 ped now in loot pool????????????????

woohaa! :D
Big gratz to Neverdie..and to the whole community!
This will be good for everyone imo :)

Probably a bank wire. Though... if the money actually weren't deposited into the game do you really think they will be put into the "loot pool"? ;) Don't count on it. If the money never touched the game while being handed over they most likely will not enter the game after.

kygon said:
well I'm really happy it went to a well known and respected player and not some corporation :)

this is gonna bring in more players than TI ever did!!

word :D

i think for us players its a really good thing that he got it instead of other 'investors'

Well I saw that I didn't say GRATZ to Neverdie, sry for that, now it's done...
BIG GRATZ!!!!!!!!!!

P.S : Oh my god, he's a Warants, what an impressive soc! They were already in the legend of PE, but now! woaw... gratz for all their work till the beginning of this wonderful game, I think they took a big part to do of PE what it is now...

This is such BS, join IRC to find out why.

Money CANNOT be put into PE that fast, Deathifier tried, and he still has to wait 2 more days.

BS again with NEVERDIE

Back