Space resort sold at buyout ??

Respect, Neverdie ;)

I was pretty sure you'll be that smart :) My applause and sincere best wishes with your investment development. Ppl need such players as you are in this virtual world, other than that they would be just lost :)

:dunce:

P.S. *closes eyes and ears against the jelous ppl*

Big GRATZ!!!! Neverdie :clap: :tiphat:

ND probably also had cash left over from the TI auction and over the last year or so he had been selling up a lot of gear.

And finally. Business is business. Like it or not it is probably naive to presume that if you are appraoching MA as a business rather then a player you would get the a player level of treatment. If you are willing to plonk US$100,000 on the table, you have some bargaining capabilities on how to make payment.

Now that was fast... :eek:

I'm glad

I'm glad he got it! Good for him. Now I can't wait to get on that place !

Kerham said:
Who Said The Money Should Pass Through The Game?

To be bought out in an ingame auction, it has to, I once did a support case to MA asking if I could do a bank transfer to them and could they buyout an item straight away, their answer was that would violate the EULA.

Minoa said:
*closes eyes and ears against the jelous ppl*

Im not jelous, i was never even going to consider buying it, but what i do feel, is sorry for deathifier, since he wasnt given a fair chance.

NEVERDIE has constantly broke the EULA before hand, for example putting up an apartment for auction then buying it out using Island Girls avatar (who we all know is dead)

All I ever ask for is things like this to be done fairly and properly.

Last edited:
OMFG!!!! WOW!!!!
now lets go hunt/mining/craft becouse ma has some money to spend:)

well neverdie owns islandgirls av

Dear Eps,

1st - i didn't wrote that thingie with jealous, please edit ur post.

2nd - Neverdie being the husband of Island Girl, he is the legall owner of that avatar, doh.. And that situation must be admitted by all EULA's and whatever other agreement between MA and players because EULA must obey the laws. In this case, those regarding the inheritage.

3rd - to u buy through bank an item on auction would mean that u should compete unfair with other players, on a player-auctioned item (i take it u are speaking about an item auctioned by another player). Taking that the spacestation is (was) the property of MindArk, they can sell it whatever way they find useful...

So ur post is completely inadvertate, please don't step on thin ice like legal domain if u are not educated in it.

Post edited, my aplolgies

Now, since when did I mention the law and legal stuff? I said the EULA, thats MindArks rules and regs, not the law of the land.

You seemed to have missed my point about NEVERDIE using the Island girl avatar, I suggest you read it again, and step off your pedistal, stop trying to be such a smartass, I am trying to make a valid point open for discussion. There is no point or need to begin hostilities.

and btw, MindArk doing transactions out of the game for ingame items breaks the EULA.

Like in all other legal stuff etc..

The one that writes the law always can change it.. should be stated somewhere that Mindark always has the possibilities to change anything without having to tell us =)

Anyways GL.. guess i'll see you up there !!

@Eps: EULA must obey the law. EULA is a contract between player and MA. First rule of contracts, all 3 major legal systems (anglo-american, german and french) is that any and all parts of any contract should respect the law or its spirit if the precise legal point is missing.

He is not breaking the EULA because he is in a state of exception which must be acepted by the EULA, dute to legal regulations.

In other words, there is absolutely nothing wrong in he using the Island Girl avatar.

@Dannei: that is also specified, read those docu:)

Makrocow said:
well neverdie owns islandgirls av

thats hy saw island girl name once or twice at auction :rolleyes:

too bad i never get to knew her :(

well gratz neverdia :clap:

fuck!
this totally sux :(

huge gratz to neverdie

but just one question...... did MA charge 3% deposit fee? lolz:))

Grats to Neverdie and hope u get some cool stuff going there.
'

and now for the buyout sheit, i guess ND had some peds on hes avatar and borrowed the rest from others in hes society simple as that, i guess 100.000USD aint that much in warants :dunce:

DKmoko said:
Grats to Neverdie and hope u get some cool stuff going there.
'

and now for the buyout sheit, i guess ND had some peds on hes avatar and borrowed the rest from others in hes society simple as that, i guess 100.000USD aint that much in warants :dunce:

I agree with u, I don't know them personnaly, but I think it's "easy" for them to get that price

just to stirr some flames :dunce:

i think ND should put the deed back on auction with 2,000,000.00 peds starting bid and 3,000,000.00 peds buyout (or something like that) :cool:

I am left with some questions tho...

Isn't there a max deposit limit on anyone's CC ? How did Neverdie get around to depositing so much so quickly ? ( maybe Deathifier knows more )

What's the decay on a spacestation ?

Is there a big enough repairterminal repair the spacestation ?

Other than that, gratz and great move ;)

P.S. And as someone pointed out, what's the reload time ?

Last edited:
*cough* hoax *cough*

I have to think that MA employees are walking around slapping each other on the back and giving each other high 5's. This, along with the recent influx of cash from land area deeds...is going to get someone a big raise.

This is just amazing!
Gratz to NEVERDIE! :tiphat:
Tomorrow we will read about it in the papers and over the net.
Tomorrow we will see more newcommers.
Tomorrow we will understand that PE is here to stay.
Tomorrow we will understand this is not only a "game".
Tomorrow, I will still be playing... :D

thoreau said:
I have to think that MA employees are walking around slapping each other on the back and giving each other high 5's. This, along with the recent influx of cash from land area deeds...is going to get someone a big raise.

I don't think so, at least it won't be good business practice. The money will probably go to infrastructure ;)

Wow! It shockes me too see it being sold at that price and this soon!

Big congrats to Neverdie! :D :dunce: :D

And to all those who think it's a hoax: then why does MA says so on the CL?

Back