Fine hide
Fine wool
Paint (blue)
Soft hide
Thin wool
Wool
Energy storage

Last edited by a moderator:
Dropped Thunderbird Foot Guards some weeks ago.

They drop animal liver oil too. We got it from 2 ambu's on a soc hunt 2 days ago, both were high maturity (I think OA and Prowler).

Ambus

Just took a trip to Neas to see the new ambu look .Looks better :)

However , Matures now appear on the outer edge of radar , dont think it was like that before and I killed a mature and a young and it seemed to take a TON of ammo , I didnt count as it was just too depressing. :rolleyes:

+1k health for young , bug or what ?!

And an incredibly high recover rate for them too, something over 10Hp/sec I think

The Allophyl, Estophyl, Araneatrox and Ambulimax species have been updated with new graphics and shader technology. Their behaviors have mutated in the process.

Yup, just been in game and this basically means that you'll now need about twice as much ammo to kill all these mobs.

:rolleyes:

Try Allo to,

1 guard + 1 prov + 1 old = 10ped of ammo!!!!!!!!!!

This is daylight robbery

Damn thats 2 of my favorite mobs off my hunting list , :mad: Unless of course the loot value increases to compensate :wtg:

Pictures for the working class, please :yay:

can someone scan them to see if something changed?

maybe a bug, maybe a "redesign" ...

Scanned and a young which used to have 450HP now reads as "strong" which is between 500 and 1000

Scanned and a young which used to have 450HP now reads as "strong" which is between 500 and 1000

What did stamina say? 10 x stamina = hp.

Sorry, didn't note the stamina and now I can't log back in to check ( keep crashing at load ) Someone else at Nea's got thier scanner out?

but health lvl is massive, took me 5 PED of ammo to kill an ambu young. No increased damage though...

estophyl provider:
stamina = 95
so 950 hp for them :)

Last edited:
Esto and allo are the same way...appear at the end of radar, take forever to kill...must be a bug

Here's screenie of current Ambu Young stats

I've seen a lot of ambu globals, but I hunted them for a little while and didn't notice an increase in average loot. Hoping this is a bug, but could be a new looting scheme....basically you get almost nothing or you get a global????

Anyway, took about 3-4 times the usual amount of ammo to kill a ambu young for me.

-Mack

OK that's weird cause when I scanned the health was definatly "strong" is it possible there is variation in stats between individual mobs of the same maturity?

It cost me nearly as much to kill an ambulimax mature as it does to kill aurli rav!!!

530 ammo using karma killer and 104 to kill a young 4-5 times as tough as before... mature 900 ammo

looks like ambu will be going off the menu

OK that's weird cause when I scanned the health was definatly "strong" is it possible there is variation in stats between individual mobs of the same maturity?

sure u scanned it at full hp?
it shows actual health lvl, not maximum health lvl

Support Case 132861 history

29 Jan 2008 You wrote:
Please see this thread on EF

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-discussion/98523-ambus.html#post1175967

Please tell me this is a bug

Thanks

29 Jan 2008 Entropia Support:
Hello,
Please refer to the VU list of 9.2.

Kind Regards,
Entropia Support

oh well back to Snargs (at least they replied quickly )

If that was their response I'm glad I'm not an LA owner with allo, esto, or ambu...

I'm sure it was just Bengt the Intern cutting and pasting that response to anything that comes in...;)

Esto and allo are the same way...appear at the end of radar, take forever to kill...must be a bug

Knowing MA's history, tactics, and creativity in thinking new ways to force players to spend more $ to do things they use to do for less $, I highly doubt this is a bug....Im sure like everything else it is highly intentional and by purpose design.
Or as their preferred phrase "PE is dynamic".

sure u scanned it at full hp?
it shows actual health lvl, not maximum health lvl

Ah, good point I'm not sure it was right up to 100%, could have been slightly wounded

health lvl "massive" for the young ones? :confused:

damn....

(imagine the spiders :D )

Knowing MA's history, tactics, and creativity in thinking new ways to force players to spend more $ to do things they use to do for less $, I highly doubt this is a bug....Im sure like everything else it is highly intentional and by purpose design.
Or as their preferred phrase "PE is dynamic".

Eeek...the pedulum has swung!

Everyone was thrilled with L weapons, now they are slowly making all the mobs harder...brilliant!

health lvl "massive" for the young ones? :confused:

damn....

(imagine the spiders :D )

Yeah the big spiders are no longer possible for anyone solo.. not even with the ultimate gear..

Status
Back