Araneatrox

Status
Maturity to hunt: YOUNG-MATURE in M2S LA.

Is that the same as LA 07 (west of cayuze) or somewhere else?
My map doesn't tell me who owns the LA.
I can't find a decent spawn of youngs anywhere. LA 07 seems to have been abandoned. You spend a lot more time running around trying to find them than you do killing them, there :(

Mmm used 2 be one of my favo place to hunt, but 2 dead now

Araneatrox mating season approaches

EBN Newsanchor: And now, over to our Wildlife Studio with the latest news on our furry, and shiny friends out there! Over to you, Klaus Hinderbacken!

Klaus: Dr. Elschman Ditrety, you are live with us from your research laboratory. As far as I understand, you are a world renowned entomologist who’s recently moved to Calypso from earth?

Dr. Ditrety: While I would not agree that “recently” is in any way a measureable parameter, that is correct.

Klaus: And I understand you have some interesting news to share with us today?

Dr. Ditrety: Well that all depends on your level of interest, doesn’t it?

Klaus: Well, uh…

Dr. Ditrety: Very well, I know what you want. Yes, it is become apparent that we are now approaching the Araneatrox mating season. It is expected they will gather for their… rituals, sometime during the weekend.

Klaus: “Sometime” is an acceptable parameter then? Fine. Do you have any tips for our concerned colonists?

Dr. Ditrety: Yes, very well. Don’t step on them, it might start to rain!

Klaus: Step on them? You’ve never actually seen them up close have you?

Dr. Ditrety: I don’t understand why you make such wild accusations.

Posted Here Originally

Does anyone know anything about this? Are they here yet and if so where?

I found a good Ara spawn with young to oa on eudoria plenty off them :)

The spider invasion was last weekend, you missed it.

OMG!!!! I hate myself :scratch2:. Oh well back to that LA for the search of the smaller ones Lol. Thanks for info Oleg.

OMG!!!! I hate myself :scratch2:. Oh well back to that LA for the search of the smaller ones Lol. Thanks for info Oleg.

SE phoenix in the crater you will find young-alpha

I know the spidey mission is a tough one. But all spiders are gone around Ashi.
Anyone know where spiders are besides LA7?

Spiders

Found a heap of spiders between Ashi and Tukar, Just west of one of the new forts. young to old.

Bug

bodyguard spiders

South East of Minopolis, at about 100 m of the TP, Araneatrox Prowlers, old, old alpha are there! ...making impossible to hunt around. Atrax and Gokibusagi have a perfect bodyguard in that place :lam:

Last edited:
What happened to spider spawn just west of the fort between tukar and ashi?
I was going to hunt spiders there today but not a single spider there.
they was there just a few weeks ago when i was there last time.

What happened to spider spawn just west of the fort between tukar and ashi?
I was going to hunt spiders there today but not a single spider there.
they was there just a few weeks ago when i was there last time.

Last time I went there looking for them was during the robot war, that spot was filled with Vangaurds, no spiders...

I'm guessing they removed the spider spawn there for the Vangaurds, maybe they will bring the spiders back when the robots are gone? :dunno:

So are there no low end spiders anywhere except for the Plateau now? Any help appreciated!

there's spawn NE of billies @ [64603, 81078, 465] ... young-guardian, ocassionally spawning prowler-stalker. I don't know who came up with this "great" idea.
Also there used to be spiders at Amathera LA 7, non-taxed, but pretty bad spawn. You gotta run a lot.

Thanks for the info!

The LA west of the Cayuze TP also has a thin spawn of Young to Old

yeah, your loot really sucks...i'd have changed mobs after the 10th 2 pedder...
Actually, that run was a solid profit. Ya have heard there's ppl who run away after 10th mob. Somehow, u can't fint em in this list... ;)

Last edited:
Anyone know if there is a spawn of old-oa spider left anywhere?

The one I knew of has been changed to all smalls and I am to nib for stalkers.

Status
Back