Society
ViaDolorosa
Argonaut - before / now
Argonaut_WBG_Past-New_250.gif

Pic posted by McCormick :
argo3000.jpg

Description :

DNAArgonaut.gif

Notice that the DNA of the argonaut is still showing the previous argonaut shape.

Creature Type :
Ak_Ico_Animal.jpg
Humanoid

Damage Type : Cut 25%, Impact 75%

Maturities

Young
Adult
Scout
Gatherer
Guardian
Scavenger
Raider
Hunter
Warrior
Leader

Curiosities

Young Mammoth

Raider Elite
Scavenger Elite
Warrior Elite
Leader Elite

Loots

Vu 8.11

FreanD Beta BLP Pistol

Aurora helmet (F/M) (L)
Hermes back strap (M) (L)
Hermes shins (M) (L)
Knight thighs (F/M)
Paladin mask (F/M

Empty skill implant (L)
Lesser TP chip
Medium nerve blast chip

Animal eye oil
Animal oil residue
Argonaut skin
Basic electronic fluid memory
Fine wool
Iron
Paint (umber)

Argonaut fractured skull
Argonaut skull
Hydrolic manifold
Kango mask

Vu 9.0

Isis CB19 (L)
Aurora helmet (F/M) (L)
Knight thighs (F/M)
Paladin mask (F/M)
Medium nerve blast chip
Advanced stone extractor
Animal adrenal oil
Animal eye oil
Animal hide
Animal oil residue
Animal thyroid oil
Fine wool
Iron
Paint (violet cream)
Soft hide
Thin wool
Wool
Hydraulic manifold
Kango mask

Enhanced cloth extractor

Last edited by a moderator:
They also drop FreanD Alphas IIRC.

I globalled on a Argonaut Gatherer.

1x Paladin Mask (M)
1x Paladin Mask (F)
1x Paladin Shin Gaurds (M)

Isis CB 15 found

I did find an Isis CB 15 on an argonaut. Just once though.

Hmm i don't know if they drop it in 9.2 but in 9.0 or 9.1 i looted
Nemesis foot-guard (M)
Bear foot-guards (F)
Jaguar foot-guards (F)

Looted Dr Duchev's log Pt 7 two nights ago.

Patterns?

I have seen them occur in bands around the Dark Spheres- however now the Umbranoids are around them too now? Does anyone have some good INTEL on this? Do they only appear in the Sphere areas? It would seem a lot of them have moved from some of the Spheres and have been replaced with Umbros...

Argos drop a butt-load of brown paint too.

Also Lesser TP Chips.

Do any of the orbs still have big argo spawns at them? went to orthos yesterday and instead of 50million argo there was about 3 umbras :rolleyes:

About Argos... Did anyone notice a significan't decrease in armor parts looted from them??
I have been hunting them for some time now and was doing runs with P4a, 2x A104 and 250 PEDs of ammo. Usually I was ending up with at least 2 Paladin maska, 3+ Knight parts, Nerve blast chip and regular oils, iron, etc...

For last 3-4 days I have received only 1 knight thigs, none Paladin parts, and only once a Nerve Blast CHip.... I never see FreanD Alpha pistol anymore either... And to make things clear I do 1 or 2 250 PEDs runs a day.

Do I just have a dry streak or anyone else has noticed it??

Spot for a hunt also matters..

I'm leaving fields & mountains near Twin Mall for a while,
cuz there's argonaut's density is too big for me - got 5-6
of 'em on me at once & after that armor repairing bill was

not much of sincere joy.. above New Switzerland LA,
hunting with TT PF :boxer: I can finally take Guardians
and from Scouts/Gatherers maturity got some PED

worth of loot n times, while maxing PF 4 tournament.
In this spot, eraxosaurs & molisks are also common.
After this night's hunt & full decay of two TT PF's :whistle:

+ looted ammo I ended w/o globals, but a good +++
Check W from Nymphotown's lake (high maturity);
spot ~ Tethy's Creek TP s*c*s & Atroxes near.. :proof:

About Argos... Did anyone notice a significan't decrease in armor parts looted from them??
I have been hunting them for some time now and was doing runs with P4a, 2x A104 and 250 PEDs of ammo. Usually I was ending up with at least 2 Paladin maska, 3+ Knight parts, Nerve blast chip and regular oils, iron, etc...

For last 3-4 days I have received only 1 knight thigs, none Paladin parts, and only once a Nerve Blast CHip.... I never see FreanD Alpha pistol anymore either... And to make things clear I do 1 or 2 250 PEDs runs a day.

Do I just have a dry streak or anyone else has noticed it??

I am almost a week working argos N and NE Twin, and with the common loot, knitght tight, paladin face, wool, iron and kango mask, i loot 2 times freand alpha, and today Aurora Helmet M (L).

Greetings. Milesio.

I am almost a week working argos N and NE Twin, and with the common loot, knitght tight, paladin face, wool, iron and kango mask, i loot 2 times freand alpha, and today Aurora Helmet M (L).

Greetings. Milesio.

Maybe the smaller maturitys still drop the freanD pistols in the same rate as before. I hunted very much south of nymph (guardian-warrior) some 6 months ago and the freanD pistols was rare (compared to what they used to be).. got maybe one drop per 10-15K ped ammo or so.. though it doesn't really matter since they are like tt+1 anyways :p

Greetings. Milesio.

Hmmm this is interesting as for probably 5k PEDs of ammo burned or maybe more I haven't received a single FreanD Alpha BLP Pistol. I got about 4-5 Isis CB19 (L), many Paladin Masks, many Knight parts, Nerve Blast Chips and even 1 ESI. I am almost convinced that FreanD Alpha BLP Pistol never drops from them again. And I am speaking of small Argos N from Twin Mall, maturity Young-Hunter. I have had arround 20+ globals on them and not a single FreanD.

Weird. Please make a screenshot with Time Stamp next time you loot FreanD Alpha so that we can update Entropedia.info :cool:

Hmmm this is interesting as for probably 5k PEDs of ammo burned or maybe more I haven't received a single FreanD Alpha BLP Pistol. I got about 4-5 Isis CB19 (L), many Paladin Masks, many Knight parts, Nerve Blast Chips and even 1 ESI. I am almost convinced that FreanD Alpha BLP Pistol never drops from them again. And I am speaking of small Argos N from Twin Mall, maturity Young-Hunter. I have had arround 20+ globals on them and not a single FreanD.

Weird. Please make a screenshot with Time Stamp next time you loot FreanD Alpha so that we can update Entropedia.info :cool:

lucky sob i have several hundred argo globals and never looted an esi ;p

No Date/Time stamp but I looted one on 30 August. I've also looted the Beta from them recently.

No Date/Time stamp but I looted one on 30 August.

I believe we can trust Mega...don't you guys?? ;)

Thanks, that made me even more pissed of at Argos :mad: So much hunting and I can't loot a shitty gun... I know it's worth same as Paladin Masks but I just like to receive a full spectrum of possible loots from a mob :D

Is it my imagination or has the agro been increased on Argonauts recently. It seems the Leaders now recognize me and charge from outside my LP485 range while a few months back I got the first shot.

Anyone else notice this?

Is it my imagination or has the agro been increased on Argonauts recently. It seems the Leaders now recognize me and charge from outside my LP485 range while a few months back I got the first shot.

Anyone else notice this?

I was hunting Argo Leaders a few days ago and noticed this, though I wasn't sure if it had always been like that.

What have you guys found to be most efficient armor for hunting argos?

i use rascal+2a for them but i only hunt them at Twin so low mat:rolleyes:

Fot the low maturity argos at Twin is enough just Rascal. Ok, its good if you don't meet 2 guardians or so.:ahh:

Well, I'm not a good reference but when I hunt them I only hunt the high end Hunter and above. If I use any armor at all, it's usually Samurai unless I'm two lazy to get it out of storage then I use Ghost.

But then again, I have 160+ health, 1500+ Avoidance, and 3800+ Evade and an Imp FAP.

Argos v.cry2 ?
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

where can i found low maturity ONLY? i have found the argos at twin, but there are always tons of hunters, scavengers, raiders and even warriors ... at new switzerland i didn't even found the LA where the small argos were

so if anyone can tell me where i can find a bulk of low maturity argos, i would be very happy

where can i found low maturity ONLY? i have found the argos at twin, but there are always tons of hunters, scavengers, raiders and even warriors ... at new switzerland i didn't even found the LA where the small argos were

so if anyone can tell me where i can find a bulk of low maturity argos, i would be very happy

I asked pretty much the same thing here:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/hunting/160756-baby-argos.html

In short, NE of Twin Peaks has Young to Scout. :)

i love these mobs!

Status
Back