Armax plate
Armax skull
Armax complete skull

Sweat Attempts

Armax Bull Young : 19
Armax Bull Mature : 25
Armax Bull Old : 30

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep aurora thighs and DNA B i have looted from them this VU.

Drops ESI also if I am not mistaken.

Yep aurora thighs and DNA B i have looted from them this VU.

I looted DNA A at Corinth during the event too. I forgot about that till I saw your post :)

Also drop skull and complete skull (2 separate items), Riker UL1.

Looted a medium focus chip to during the event.

Killed a bull old alpha today. First one i've seen since the event. If anyone is interested it hits mostly between 80-110 normal though Ghost+5b...

(loot was 1.5 ped ;))

Where did you find it? Would like to hunt some big armax also :laugh:

Where did you find it? Would like to hunt some big armax also :laugh:

South of pvp 3. I have hunted alot there but have never seen anything bigger than the very rare alpha before. GL finding the next one ;)

Last edited:
FYI - looted implant Ad recently.

Good luck all

South of pvp 3. I have hunted alot there but have never seen anything bigger than the very rare alpha before. GL finding the next one ;)

So there is no decent spawn of high maturity armax right now? Ok anyway thanks for help ;)

Also loots Riker UL2. I've just killed the one I looted :(

they loot medium nerve blast chip to :p
ive gotten 2 of them the last 2 days

awsome Midlevel teamer hunt

My Soc has a blast hunting these in Team play, as they are lower levels and can come along on the hunt, simply when charged even the newest player in pixie can cease fire and pull their heal pack and live while the others aggro it away- and of course they love to drop Globalz! :yay:

Stalkers hit 44-118hp through my usual jag/ghoul+8a setup
Mostly 100+ so guess is 100-200hp hit

ow :/

Hmm, that sounds pretty nasty:) However with decent HP and a good FAP they should be doable as long as the regen on them is not adjusted, and the higher evade prevents them from hitting every time.

Hmm, that sounds pretty nasty:) However with decent HP and a good FAP they should be doable as long as the regen on them is not adjusted, and the higher evade prevents them from hitting every time.

well they wre hitting me maybe 1/8-1/10 @ level 35 evader, ur-125. They don't regen at the same level as cows. And 100+ is a bit much to be fun :/ the angel armour crew seemed to be doing okay and didn't mind the 6.5% tax

Wait, where did you find them, was the DNA made already?

If so I would love to give them a try.

Wait, where did you find them, was the DNA made already?

If so I would love to give them a try.

Qetesh added the DNA yesterday, in the land north of New Oxford. There's one Bull DNA and one Cow DNA there now, both maxed.

Oh man, I missed the announcement, sweet. My hunting plan for tonight is all set then:)

Oh man, I missed the announcement, sweet. My hunting plan for tonight is all set then:)

It hasn't been announced as far as I am aware :) Good luck on 'em, too tough for me by the sounds of it but I'll give them a go some time.

Hmm cows are easy in ghost + 5b, but bulls are too hard.
I have only 127 hp, bull prowler hit me 128 non crit already. They are too hard to hunt unless u have very good armor, fap, hp and or long range gun.
I had emt 2600 and was being adj fapped but died too much.

Hmm cows are easy in ghost + 5b, but bulls are too hard.
I have only 127 hp, bull prowler hit me 128 non crit already. They are too hard to hunt unless u have very good armor, fap, hp and or long range gun.
I had emt 2600 and was being adj fapped but died too much.

You died twice and gave up already :D

stalker hit 125 thru ghoul+5b. They rarely hit twice in a row (evader close to 39) so ur125 is fine if u got decent health.

I was planning to camp these after I've finished my longu sessions but if the tax is 6.5% then i'll forget about it. I understand the dna wasn't cheap but i'm not paying because land owners want to pay big money for the dna.

There's a 1000ped hunt per day gone from the land, and i'm guessing most others will quickly forget about the land once they've had a couple of hunts and the novelty has worn off.

stalker hit 125 thru ghoul+5b. They rarely hit twice in a row (evader close to 39) so ur125 is fine if u got decent health.

I was planning to camp these after I've finished my longu sessions but if the tax is 6.5% then i'll forget about it. I understand the dna wasn't cheap but i'm not paying because land owners want to pay big money for the dna.

There's a 1000ped hunt per day gone from the land, and i'm guessing most others will quickly forget about the land once they've had a couple of hunts and the novelty has worn off.

I think this is the sick irony with this mob is EU waited *years* to get some, and then it just sucks and we all go back to the old hunting spots :p

Hope for the landowners out there the letomie, furor, umbra(or whtever the umbra dna-like parts spawn) and frescocuda are worth the price.

Yep to bad with the tax :/ i'd love to hunt big bulls but not so much that im prepared to pay 6.5% of all my loot.. return is shit as it is even without that.

Status
Back