Armax Bull

Status
Yep to bad with the tax :/ i'd love to hunt big bulls but not so much that im prepared to pay 6.5% of all my loot.. return is shit as it is even without that.

Tax is set at 4%.

Tax is set at 4%.

really? lowered or did someone fool me from the beginning by telling me it was 6.5%? :laugh:....:spank:

I beat an armax. A cow. Young. ONCE. ;.; I suck don't I?

Sadly it seems that the only thing bull stalker drops besides what i've looted on the small maturitys before is CB 19 (L).. though i've only shot around 6k ped ammo on them so far so there might be some goodies to be found, i i really hope so.
They mostly hit between ~70-145 through ghost+5b and miss quite often..
Fun mob, just hope they will drop something funny to :wtg:

they drop martial helmet also but that's no news i guess? =P

Last edited:
Tax is set at 4%.

It was 6.5% when I went there, which drove me away forever.
First impressions last a lifetime :wise:

Sadly it seems that the only thing bull stalker drops besides what i've looted on the small maturitys before is CB 19 (L).. though i've only shot around 6k ped ammo on them so far so there might be some goodies to be found, i i really hope so.
They mostly hit between ~70-145 through ghost+5b and miss quite often..
Fun mob, just hope they will drop something funny to :wtg:

they drop martial helmet also but that's no news i guess? =P

The whole maturity system sucks anyway. Daikiba stalkers are 100 time more diffcult than youngs, yet the drop the same (on in insane amounts).
Adj fap, mod teg, shadow dropped from ambu young, x5 from kreltin young, bl1800 from aurli weak ....
Seems that only big aurli's drop x5's tho. Overall the maturities really don't seem to matter.

The whole maturity system sucks anyway. Daikiba stalkers are 100 time more diffcult than youngs, yet the drop the same (on in insane amounts).
Adj fap, mod teg, shadow dropped from ambu young, x5 from kreltin young, bl1800 from aurli weak ....
Seems that only big aurli's drop x5's tho. Overall the maturities really don't seem to matter.

Higher maturities give the same loot, but a better chance of a good loot. Though with Daikiba.... Stalkers are freaking hard! (well, I hunt them naked so....) and I think they should drop something other than pixie.... But oh well :D

yup it's boring. i was hoping for hl 12 or 14 at least.. mobs that don't give anything with markup is just not worth hunting =/

Haha Gwen I killed one the other day.. I thought I was going to die =) But I'm noob so I think it's allowed or something.. heh =)

Anyone know where a good spawn of them are right now? Most of entropedia locations are all but deserted, and the LA on Amertha is very sparse. Ive been looking everywhere for a low mat dense spawn but no luck :(

Anyone know where a good spawn of them are right now? Most of entropedia locations are all but deserted, and the LA on Amertha is very sparse. Ive been looking everywhere for a low mat dense spawn but no luck :(

S Minopolis
N East Scylla
Far NW Jason

After many years this antique creature got a face lift!

WOW nice work Kim... but here's the thing there isn't ENOUGH of them around to hunt and the ONLY person that owns the Land Area with them REFUSES to increase the density and maturity so can you place more spawns or drop some more DNA parts so that we can have a decent area to hunt these mobs? I kill maybe at MOST 100-200 a day... which is very very slow because I have to run around like a chicken with my head cut off finding these things!!

~Danimal

January 29, along with boorums and the cow. Possibly a biffoid as well.

And sure I can make sure that their numbers are increased, I actually thought that had been done already with the new areas introduced in October.

January 29, along with boorums and the cow. Possibly a biffoid as well.

And sure I can make sure that their numbers are increased, I actually thought that had been done already with the new areas introduced in October.

No Kim the "new areas" like fort victory and such really suck because you have a cut/stb/imp mob but then there are cold mobs mixed in as well and the density is weak.. the maturities are very weak as well.. it would be nice to have one or two areas with Armax that are old alphas to stalkers someplace so we can just go at it without having to stop every so often to tag in shitty mobs to kill or run around searching for more armax :(

P.S. I would probably hunt these mobs more often if it didn't require so much effort :/ and as you can see by my tracker stats I do hunt ;)

~Danimal

The overall spawn size of mobs is shit....its not like pre VU10 ...

looks cool :) still haven't killed one since iron for them appeared but maybe now i might:)

So strange..I stumbled on them today while I was jumping outside of Fort Ithica..was just luck.. But they are fun..Spawn was small..I will check to see if theres maybe a larger spawn w/ maturities list also. Adventuring ..Woop! :wtg:

So runing whole day at all entropedia coords, and there are not there or spawn is less than tiny. Any tips where Armaxes can be found in amount alowing to make iron challenge ???

found them finally nice dense spawn with ocasional atrox. Close to Jehu loacation 2 post above. Actualy 3 leser TP S from minopolis...along line where 2 large map squares are joining ( even visible on the groud ), 871 820 ane W or E from there ca 1,5 km.

Strange spawn is short but wide...i bet armaxes don;t want cross server borders :p

Status
Back