Atrax Provider : 20

Last edited by a moderator:
Atrax still lootthe Bravo, as of 30 minutes ago :) Lots of thyroid too =P

Just looted a bravo myself :yay::yay::yay:

Sarg
:lolup:

looted an hair stylist chair :)

nice items still drops :eek:

Do they still drop Bravos in the new VU?

they do, i know of atleast 2 dropped in the last month

Also looting at the moment:

• Isis CB24 (L)
  • Thunderbird Helmet (L)
  • Thunderbird Arms (L)

someone know if atrax eye can be looted from all maturity ?

Last edited:
someone if strsx eye can be looted from all maturity ?

Probably.

Though the amount of atrax eyes looted since 9.0 totals 0

saying zero, even though I don't know for sure, cos someone is bound to correct me, and then we will all know

Probably.

Though the amount of atrax eyes looted since 9.0 totals 0

saying zero, even though I don't know for sure, cos someone is bound to correct me, and then we will all know

But there is no max number of atrax dna samples or something like that, which prevent that can happen?

But there is no max number of atrax dna samples or something like that, which prevent that can happen?

You are questioning the mechanics of the game - something that neither I nor anyone else outside of working for MA/FPC could answer - not that they are authorized to tell you.

If you research the history of neconu dna, maybe that might answer your question as to maturities-based looting, but as for DNA stockpiles.... it loots so rarely there's no definitive answer i could possibly give, other than "search the forums". I can't provide you with any new information.

Looted 2 myself since December last year so they are still dropping

I'm going NUTS trying to loot one... dropped 50k ammo yesterday on 'em, and another 40k today... only one global of oils! :(
Atleast on other mobs I tend to loot the item I'm after within 100k ammo lol (no my shopping list isn't THAT outrageous as to think I'm gonna loot angel in 100k ammo lol)

wasnt there a Foeripper loot in june last year?? I saw the pic here on the forum, could be that it was june 07 too, cant remember.

I'm going NUTS trying to loot one... dropped 50k ammo yesterday on 'em, and another 40k today... only one global of oils! :(
Atleast on other mobs I tend to loot the item I'm after within 100k ammo lol (no my shopping list isn't THAT outrageous as to think I'm gonna loot angel in 100k ammo lol)

I've looted one in maybe.......................................20,30,40kped? on atrax(don't know how much. it's a lot)

wasnt there a Foeripper loot in june last year?? I saw the pic here on the forum, could be that it was june 07 too, cant remember.

Correct It was looted by Oberon from a Stalker. Foe's are known to loot from maturity as low as domi.

Out of curiosity - are the Taxes on the Atrax LA worth it for the density in spawn? Or is East Jason/SouthWest Pandora just a good?
What are those taxes exactly, by the way?

Out of curiosity - are the Taxes on the Atrax LA worth it for the density in spawn? Or is East Jason/SouthWest Pandora just a good?
What are those taxes exactly, by the way?

Well it depends if you don't mind hunting through a sea of berycled, sabakuma, longu, exa and the occasional armax, that place is fine. If you just want to hunt atrax, then you would go where only atrax spawns.

Aah I see, thanks for the input!
Yea I don't mind the extra mobs, I've globalled far too many times to be fair on Berycled, so I quite like their fried chicken fillets anyways :laugh:
I don't think I could justify tax purely to avoid some pety annoying mobs that barely get close enough to attempt to damage me hehe... plus Longu ain't too bad when the loot isn't too bad.
Again, thanks for the input~

ps: Any idea of the Tax amount on Atrax LA? 3,4,5%? I might go for a visit when I get home, and see how it goes! *crosses fingers in hope of Bravo loot*

ps: Any idea of the Tax amount on Atrax LA? 3,4,5%? I might go for a visit when I get home, and see how it goes! *crosses fingers in hope of Bravo loot*

Atrax Beach is 4.6% iirc.

Wish im not spoiling the thread....Buuuuut

I got an Atrax claw today...Theres now markup or rather N/A...
What would i give in auction or seperate trade...

Very common drop from Atrax, so basicly tt-food.

with new VU10 i found medium atrax south from Omegaton West Habitat
i think this is old LA atrax beach, but not look like beach anymore.

Can anyone tell me where to find small atrax? I have hunted precisely two of these things (W of Camp Caravan IIRC) and couldn't find any more. Frankly, I don't feel capable of going any higher than Old right now; the bigger of the two was an adult. Equipment is a maxed (to hit) and amped Riker UL1 and Shogun armour - the armour seems perfect for atrax as the damage types it protects against match atrax damage types perfectly (at least according to Entropedia). Skills; agility around 38-39 and evade around 4; laser sniper 11 and hit 8.

Not too long from now I'll be moving up to UL2/A103; will this make any difference?

Can anyone tell me where to find small atrax? I have hunted precisely two of these things (W of Camp Caravan IIRC) and couldn't find any more. Frankly, I don't feel capable of going any higher than Old right now; the bigger of the two was an adult. Equipment is a maxed (to hit) and amped Riker UL1 and Shogun armour - the armour seems perfect for atrax as the damage types it protects against match atrax damage types perfectly (at least according to Entropedia). Skills; agility around 38-39 and evade around 4; laser sniper 11 and hit 8.

Not too long from now I'll be moving up to UL2/A103; will this make any difference?

the problem is that you can find a pure area with Baby-Atrax, see the area Nord from Osere, but be carefull they are mixed with Baby Atrox (medium density).... In the new V.10 of this game the biggest problem of the Atrax is that to many of this young maturity mob are "no looters"!!! :mad:

Someone please let me know where I can find a good spawn of SMALL atrax. Everywhere it's stalkers, prowler and such, but I want young to provider.

Someone please let me know where I can find a good spawn of SMALL atrax. Everywhere it's stalkers, prowler and such, but I want young to provider.

Depending on what you mean by good spawn ... south of camp caravan. Or between Athena Spaceport and Boreas.

Status
Back