Atrax

Status
I'm looking for A LOT of stalkers any ideas where they might be at? High numbers as well would be nice, just like OLA#07. Any help would be appreciated :) I've looked on the wiki site but it was all incorrect, when I went to those areas they were all youngs so I updated the wiki accordingly after verifying with the fertilizer terminal as well.

~Danimal

I'm looking for A LOT of stalkers any ideas where they might be at? High numbers as well would be nice, just like OLA#07. Any help would be appreciated :) I've looked on the wiki site but it was all incorrect, when I went to those areas they were all youngs so I updated the wiki accordingly after verifying with the fertilizer terminal as well.

~Danimal

So....?

~Danimal

Stats of the 4 Atrax maturities seen now:

Atrax young

Heya,

I went to Atrax park yesterday and i saw that there is only high maturity.

Is there an other place with high density but low maturity (young-old) ? I am 3k left to end the 10k mission, i am atm hunting at camp caravan and doing cornundacauda mission too but i am tired of running 30 seconds between each groups of mob ...

Thanks for helping,

Thorias

Amethera Outbackland #32 (TP Z's Little Farm) seems to be a good place for low maturity atrax hunts right now.

Yeah Z's is a good spot for mostly young, with the odd mature/old.
I personally am looking for old-alpha but no idea where to go, in the meantime I'm gonna put off the mission and keep grinding ambu/feff until I can find a good spawn.

I have seen some mature / old spawns, but they are rather sparse and mixed and hardly worthwhile for specific hunting.

Z's got the Youngs, faster to finish missions, but your loot MU isn't nearly as great as hunting the higher lvs.

Atrax Park's got lots of prowlers - stalkers
You will find the occasional alpha, and rarely anything lower. That LA has 2 dnas that are just natually dropping mob maturity.

Are there any decent spawn (untaxed) with Alpha-Prowler?

What's the best untaxed place to grind out the dailies or iron challenge on the smallest atrax possible? Seems they are always really sparse natural spawns. :(

3 lesser jumps south of Corinth East Hangars (just east of the Cornundacauda spawn), about 650 834.

Young to old, dense spawn.

As I finished the 5k mission lately, and i'm soon finishing the 10k (250 left),
I had far the time to know the average loot per mob.

Since the last vu 14.6.0-1, the average loot on atrax have been divided by 2, see by 3.
I now get in average 15pec to 40 pec loots on them, and the cost to kill one is far higher.
The number of no loots & novas also have been increased.
(without forgetting all the misses....)

As I finished the 5k mission lately, and i'm soon finishing the 10k (250 left),
I had far the time to know the average loot per mob.

Since the last vu 14.6.0-1, the average loot on atrax have been divided by 2, see by 3.
I now get in average 15pec to 40 pec loots on them, and the cost to kill one is far higher.
The number of no loots & novas also have been increased.
(without forgetting all the misses....)

On my last 3k kills (since January 2014) I experienced the following:
Average loot between 50 - 70 pec (93% of killed Atraxes were Young - Old). Hunting em untaxed works, as the cost per kill are much lower.

Old - Alpha (some OA) on OLA39 now

Status
Back