Atrox

Status
atrox_slayermarauder.jpg

some stats of 2 eventmobs i found around tukar in december 2009 :)

:laugh:lol Kuka got it go figure :) i thought he only hung around pvp4 to loot me :) CONGRATS KUKA i look forward to seeing you again lol

No more atrox near Fort Ithaca, where can i found a decent spot (execpt land) of low maturity atrox ?

No more atrox near Fort Ithaca, where can i found a decent spot (execpt land) of low maturity atrox ?

Jurra Plateau

EDIT: South-southwest for the regular Atrox Young spawn, North if you want them mixed with a few Ambu (approx. 25% ambu, 75% trox).

Last edited:

Really? :S

I was there last night hunting them at least, they have seemingly migrated towards the North Western part of Ithaca, while east is full of snables now :\

But if their all gone that is a big shame!

Also some small ones south on Cape Corinth :) Mixed in with small Itus here and there:yup:

I have 10k Atrox mission to do and I don't want to do youngs - olds over at Jurra or Ithica. I'm looking for higher maturity mobs that might drop better mark up. I'd prefer to find a nice high density spawn of provider to alpha on tax free land. I'm not having a lot of luck finding a decent spawn anywhere after going through entropedia's coordinates. It seems that data is old for maturity and density. Any ideas ?

I have 10k Atrox mission to do and I don't want to do youngs - olds over at Jurra or Ithica. I'm looking for higher maturity mobs that might drop better mark up. I'd prefer to find a nice high density spawn of provider to alpha on tax free land. I'm not having a lot of luck finding a decent spawn anywhere after going through entropedia's coordinates. It seems that data is old for maturity and density. Any ideas ?

Hey Mac.
Good variety of trox 1 tp(chip ii) jump SE from Ithica,up to stalkers.i hunt there often and mostly kill alphas,old alphas and prowlers,tho just lately the grass has grown a bit making it a little hard to see anything:(
GL with 10k:eyecrazy:

East of Jurra, around the outpost there... Guardian-Stalker if I remember correctly?

Thanks, I went to Ithica first, but didn't see this area, I only saw youngs-old near that quest giver. I'll go check it out when I get a chance.

East of Jurra, around the outpost there... Guardian-Stalker if I remember correctly?

Thanks! I found this yesterday. I like that the shop can is right there at the spawn. So far I like this area. I can do up to Alpha comfortably with adj pixie+5b, 2600, ep-52+Aa204, 34 evade, 172 hp. I haven't seen a Prowler or Stalker yet, but I've only been there around the shop can. I have seen an AOA though. Just messing around, I've been able to do AOA with grem+5b - assuming no CH and normal damage intervals, but its a fap fest! Miss a fap or get behind a damage interval and I'm trox food, so its good to have revive nearby :laugh:

Status
Back