Emik S30 (L)

Hedoc SK-20 (L)
Minor TP chip

Oil
Short Midastree board
Robot component residue
Robot Filters

Last edited by a moderator:
had 6 sk-20's so far (1 as part of a global) :)

still hoping for a TP chip

update - just got a TP chip

Last edited:
Drops Robot Filters and Short Midastree boards too.

They are like Paperflyers :laugh:

:ahh:

I looted 2 cans of Navy paint 5 mins ago.

Yeah but you do for the green dots :)

Hell will freeze over before attackers actually can kill anyone
Unfortunately :(

I tried 'suicide by Attacker' the other day but got PKed by CrazzyWizzard instead. Luckily the full tt SK-20 I'd just looted isn't a stackable ;)

i got killed by attacker(s)

had to get 5 or 10 of em tho :D

Freddie

Update:

Attacker Gen 01s now do 100% Electric damage.

WTF???

Electric?

so thats why i get more then 1.0 dmg in my plated shogun...

+rep

Freddie

Update:

Attacker Gen 01s now do 100% Electric damage.

so far for vigi then. This explains the wierd extra dmg the attacker gen1 do, as asked in another thread

The other thread also has good tests showing that the damage types for Gen 2 (and so probably all higher Gens) is 75% burn and 25% penetration.

... the damage types for Gen 2 (and so probably all higher Gens) is 75% burn and 25% penetration.

It certainly looks like this but I'm going to do further testing before I give a definite answer :)

It certainly looks like this but I'm going to do further testing before I give a definite answer :)

I'm certain that you're right with the 75/25, but go ahead and check some more :)

Yesterday I got 73 ped from Attacker Gen. 08, but after that I got killed by some dude, and he got part of the loot (26 ped :(()
So, be careful there!

Hell will freeze over before attackers actually can kill anyone
Although you could die from old age while waiting for a big spawn ;)

There were some outside the zone although checked recently, no northern edge

I got 1 piece of CBase Robot plastic from an attacker some days ago.

They're true :)

I just unlocked a new skill: running off screaming like a girl :D

That made me laugh. +rep. I think the attackers can also loot rare uber blades sometimes? Is that right? :scratch2:

That made me laugh. +rep. I think the attackers can also loot rare uber blades sometimes? Is that right? :scratch2:

not uber, just UL sib :)

but yea...

Freddie

i lot last week an adjusted sk-20 from a attacker :) i love the markup on it ;)

My soc mate looted a pretty nice lense off an attacker today. They do look pretty cool. Too scary looking for my liking :)

Having hunted a bit at the Troy bot invasion spawn, where the only Attackers are Gen 1, I noticed that as well as doing a different damage type, they're also much more aggressive than higher Generations, aggroing from outside the inner radar circle, and have different loot too. They don't seem to drop oil or wood at all. I haven't looted any SK-20s either, though I haven't killed enough to feel certain that they can't loot them.

Having hunted a bit at the Troy bot invasion spawn, where the only Attackers are Gen 1, I noticed that as well as doing a different damage type, they're also much more aggressive than higher Generations, aggroing from outside the inner radar circle, and have different loot too. They don't seem to drop oil or wood at all. I haven't looted any SK-20s either, though I haven't killed enough to feel certain that they can't loot them.

Never hunted them before troy myself but they were slicing through my shogun and 6a like knife through butter. 3 of them and I would need to fap constantly no chance to attack. While drones up to 4 were easy enough:scratch2:

Never hunted them before troy myself but they were slicing through my shogun and 6a like knife through butter. 3 of them and I would need to fap constantly no chance to attack. While drones up to 4 were easy enough:scratch2:

That's because Gen 1s do Electric damage - see earlier in the thread for a link to some research about it.

It's almost like the Gen 1s are a different mob altogether.

That's because Gen 1s do Electric damage - see earlier in the thread for a link to some research about it.

It's almost like the Gen 1s are a different mob altogether.

Well the gen 1 was the very first generation of attackers constructed. The bots obviously weren't happy with the current damage output of their original attackers, so they decided to change them for further generations

I'm pretty sure they used to do the standard Pen and Burn damage but it was changed about a year ago.

Status
Back