Attacker

Status
Having hunted a bit at the Troy bot invasion spawn, where the only Attackers are Gen 1, I noticed that as well as doing a different damage type, they're also much more aggressive than higher Generations, aggroing from outside the inner radar circle, and have different loot too. They don't seem to drop oil or wood at all. I haven't looted any SK-20s either, though I haven't killed enough to feel certain that they can't loot them.

Gotten a couple of of sk20s off them and a minor tp chip to boot :)

As of the most recent VU SK-20's are still confirmed, as well as Minor TP chips. But still beware that these things are bait used by the PK'ers. My comp. lags just enough in this area to let me see the GD on the radar, but not in the actual screen. Thus, I wind up becoming a statistic:mad: But nevertheless these guys are terribly addictive:laugh:

Tarpon

1/2/3 generations do not give oil now i think.

higher than gen 4 will

1/2/3 generations do not give oil now i think.

higher than gen 4 will

Not true, I just looted oil off two Gen 02s and an 03.

One of my disciples mentioned that, while getting this island TP next to the PVP zone, he was attacked by those guys clearly not within the PvP zone. Is there a permanent spawn outside or was that just a considence?
Would love to give the paper flyers a try but don't need the green dot thrill along :)

One of my disciples mentioned that, while getting this island TP next to the PVP zone, he was attacked by those guys clearly not within the PvP zone. Is there a permanent spawn outside or was that just a considence?
Would love to give the paper flyers a try but don't need the green dot thrill along :)

I would guess someone dragged them there, that happens.

They do loot nice from time to time ;)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

And with a green dot on the radar too :D

RUN AWAY!!!

He was hunting when there was a safe zone there :D Look at the green dot in bottom right

they are not looting hedoc sk20 (L) s for me in this event near corinth.

You're not killing enough then ;)

Nah I haven;t had any items from them since the first day either.. Weird..

You're not killing enough then ;)

Nah I haven;t had any items from them since the first day either.. Weird..

got a minor tp chip but no sk20 (l) up to now.

They were dropping a lot for the first couple of days but then they stopped dropping regularly, presumably as a balancing measure because there were so many around.

I got perhaps 20 in the first day, then got none at all for 3-4 days, and since then I've had about 3 SK-20s and one Adj.

So they are still dropping, just not anywhere near as much as usual.

They were dropping a lot for the first couple of days but then they stopped dropping regularly, presumably as a balancing measure because there were so many around.

I got perhaps 20 in the first day, then got none at all for 3-4 days, and since then I've had about 3 SK-20s and one Adj.

So they are still dropping, just not anywhere near as much as usual.

ok, i will try again today, thanks.

In the new VU, I have seen some nice globals on them. Where are they? Are they still in the contaminated zone? If so, where? And if not, where on Calypso are they?!

But any confirmation on which part of the Contaiminated Zone?
I have been searching for the last few hours, so maybe someone can tell me.

Looking for these... in 9.4.4 there was a spawn of 01s at Nuss Lull. Anyone know of a good spot for the lower level Attackers?

Looking for these... in 9.4.4 there was a spawn of 01s at Nuss Lull. Anyone know of a good spot for the lower level Attackers?

That spawn was only for a robot invasion event. Ordinarily Attackers can only be found in PvP4 (East of Akmuul).

They generally show up somewhere during robot events though :)

They are located at the northern region of the pvp4 central mountain range, mainly near coast (the peninsula). Happy hunting =)

That spawn was only for a robot invasion event. Ordinarily Attackers can only be found in PvP4 (East of Akmuul).

They generally show up somewhere during robot events though :)

They were there right up to the upgrade to vu 10...
I guess I will have to give PvP4 a try :rolleyes:

28300, 27800

In case someone's looking more specific...
up and down the coastline from there.

JEHU

These were on Eudoria during the last robot invasion. My question is, when is the next one? Wasn't there the migration last time then the bots came? (I might be wrong) Or was it some time after?

These were on Eudoria during the last robot invasion. My question is, when is the next one? Wasn't there the migration last time then the bots came? (I might be wrong) Or was it some time after?

Only happens when MA needs alot of money fast. When that happens they do stuff like sell CP and do "not-so-golden ages". If that fails then they do robot attacks so they can get more money from hunting losses.

Hi,

they're now at the "tunnel" leading to the new volcano, SE of scylla, found a lot of 01 -03 there. Event, for sure.

Interesting: 01 do a lot more Dam on my Vigi/3B compared to 02 or 03 - a different kind of damage?
02/03 do the occasional 1 dam (yeah, I know, too much armor ...) while 01 do 5 - 9 regularly ...

Need to investigate later.
Have fun!

Status
Back