Attacker

Status
Gen 1 attackers do some electric causing more dmg on vigi opposed to any other generation... for exampl on average on my vigi 6a setup i take ~6 dmg from gen 1. but with same setup i get 0 dmg from attackers as big as gen 10. hope this helps

Gen 1 is all electric damage so Vigi is no good at all.

Ghost would be better for a low maturity mix.

If you have a decent Dodge and HP it should be no problem dealing with the Gen 1s in Vigi (effectively armourless) though. Depends how many there are :)

Gen 1 attackers do some electric causing more dmg on vigi opposed to any other generation... for exampl on average on my vigi 6a setup i take ~6 dmg from gen 1. but with same setup i get 0 dmg from attackers as big as gen 10. hope this helps

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/1076763-post23.html

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/1076786-post25.html

;)

Vigi+6A is well overarmoured for Attackers, unplated Shogun or Rascal is plenty. Or even Kobold.

was using pixie +6a last night, no problems. gen1 are more dangerous than gen6 :laugh:

so yea shogun probably ideal long as you dont get swarmed really bad

Hi,

thx all!

Guess Vigi wasn't the best choice - I had heard of bots, so I took my "bot armor" ...
Was there again with Shogun/ 4C, and this was great. Helped again swarms of Gen 01 Attackers as well as against swarms of Gen 02 - 05 ones. Low repair costs, looted many SK-20, and even my long desired minor TP chip!

Note to myself: Next time bring a small grenade launcher and drop the occasional grenade to prevent them from getting annoyed & flying over to the next combatant ...

Have fun!

was using pixie +6a last night, no problems. gen1 are more dangerous than gen6 :laugh:

so yea shogun probably ideal long as you dont get swarmed really bad
However, Gen 01s do an average 7.5 damage. How many hits of 7.5 will it take you to get to zero HP?

Use a Riker UL2+A103 amp at its full range.

as has been stated, the gens 1's have an exception. i wasnt hunting them in particular, but at times i had 3-4 gen1's attacking me. wasnt big issue, with my p4+103 and faping. got past the gens 1's and didnt have to start being carefull until about gen 8+. fortunately those higher gens are usually solitaire and not in dense packs

Status
Back