Stalker
Banned
Society
ViaDolorosa
Aurli
Only at Crystal Palace Space Station
Aurli_WBG.gif

Description :
Brought in from planet Nornune for experiments, the weird shape of the Aurli can be seen only on Crystal Space Station.
It seem to be able to whistand any degree of cold, it is virtually invulnerable to radiation and can survive for extended periods in vacuum.

Creature Type :
Ak_Ico_Animal.jpg
Animal / Insect

Damage Type : Cut 30%, Impact 70%

Maturities
This creature have been adjusted.

Weak, Weak
Watcher, Watcher
Soldier, Soldier
Strong
Ravager, Ravager
Devastator, Devastator
Hunter, Hunter
Chaser
Majestic
Queen

Guide

THE HIVE: a tutorial to aurli uber bosses (by Konvicted)

Dotty
Warren
Bram
Bell
Unruly
Dread The AllBrood

Last edited by a moderator:
lol i dind't know health level on aurli hunter was puny :D
Sure as hell dont feel like puny when u shoot it ;)

I know :), there are a lot of mistakes like this in the creatures descriptions and other pop up windows...

I did a lot of corrections that i sent to mindark via reports,
if some of you find others, do the same if you wish...

nope indeed

stamina 334

334*10=3340 HP not really puny

aurli weak = stamina 50 = 500 hp also puny lol

nope indeed

stamina 334

334*10=3340 HP not really puny

aurli weak = stamina 50 = 500 hp also puny lol

Stamina indicates max health, health level shows actual health. So puny is not a bug, the mob was scanned when it had low health.

Stamina indicates max health, health level shows actual health. So puny is not a bug, the mob was scanned when it had low health.

You can add that its the best ATH mob with over 20 ATH's in the list now ;).....

The condition is at maximum.
Doesn't that indicates it's at full health ? :scratch2:
I know that health level indicates actual health, but at full condition it should be Extremely high (or more).

would you hunt weak ones with vigi with 2a plates and katushi honor + fap 90 ?
is it worth a try ?

would you hunt weak ones with vigi with 2a plates and katushi honor + fap 90 ?
is it worth a try ?

No. Get Gremlin or ghost :) .. it's almost impossible to fight only weak. Aurlis & krelts much like MA moves in mysterious ways ;)
What im saying is if ur in dome 1, u can look for mobs for 5 minutes and then when u find one weak, u can be almost certain that a Soldier/strong or kreltin will spawn right on ur ass!
U must always be prepared to fight 3 or 4 mobs at the time which i think would be very difficult with vigi+2a since they hit very fast.

Gremlin+5b or Ghost+5b is recommended unless u have very good skills.

Especially Soldiers seem to shout for backup all the time :laugh:

Usually I try to keep the decay low and tag one mob, kill it, tag the next one and so on. I try to stay out of the main spawn areas, but that doesn't work every now and then. Every time I get in contact with a Soldier at least another Weak comes along with him. Maybe the Soldier has its name for a certain reason. Nah, just kidding...

Dont this things do acid dmg ?

You surviv better in gremlig then ghost up there. But the stats say that ghost is better. Anyone know ? :)

Dont this things do acid dmg ?

You surviv better in gremlig then ghost up there. But the stats say that ghost is better. Anyone know ? :)

Don't think Aurlis do acid dmg. If they did then it would not be possible to take 1.0 dmg with an armor like Angel which has 0 acid protection. Protection-wise gremlin is better vs krelts and ghost is better vs aurli..

Don't think Aurlis do acid dmg. If they did then it would not be possible to take 1.0 dmg with an armor like Angel which has 0 acid protection. Protection-wise gremlin is better vs krelts and ghost is better vs aurli..
Actually it is possible if you use platings and if this is true :)

Actually it is possible if you use platings and if this is true :)

Ahh have not bothered to read that one before ;) Than just ignore my previous post :D

Well ive never been on CP. Can i stand a chance against aurlis with ghost + 5b plates and starkhov 98 wep, fap 80, evade 1400?

Well ive never been on CP. Can i stand a chance against aurlis with ghost + 5b plates and starkhov 98 wep, fap 80, evade 1400?

Yes u can but i would recommend a stronger FAP ..

Today i accidently left my gremlin armor on in dome 4 after a previous hunt in dome 3. So far i've always blindly, without any questionmarks, used ghost in 4 because of the dmg types specified on wikipedia, but i am confused now :confused:

I didn't realise i still had my gremlin on, but did notice that i got smaller hits in 4 and wondered why. Thought it was my imagination or that i was just lucky, or a low hit wave or whatever, till i noticed my gremlin. So i must say that i truly think now that gremlin is better than ghost in 4 as well.

Can someone please pinch me and say what i am obviously overlooking in my observations? :D

I still think i might just have been "lucky", so a longer stay should provide more evidence.

Aurl Boss scan added to Aurli Cave list
thanks Nutrageti / Joda.

dread_the_allbrood.jpg

Status
Back