WoF Poll 2.....

Please Tick the ideas that sound ok to you:)

• Main Team hunting in increased numbers through the stages, up to 8 on each at the final.

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Preference in joining teams for veterans of WoF 07

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • No joining another team after yours goes out.

Votes: 24 70.6%
  • As above, but allowed to rejoin teams they have left "temporarily" if that team is not full.

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Bonus mobs (hard to global on, high points) as well as the usual moblist.

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • Hunts/Stages every other weekend.

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Hunts/Stages every weekend.

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Each team's preferred hunting times to be posted in advance to provide a calendar.

Votes: 22 64.7%
  • Shorter Hunts (2 hours)

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Bigger Differences between stages; Team size, hunt length, moblist size, location etc.

Votes: 16 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hurrikane

Slayer
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Oscar Hurrikane SkyQuake
Second Poll to make next years' WoF better... with some questions for you to answer too, if you like:)

Captain's elections: Suggestions welcome as to the fairest and easiest way to go about electing the rightful captain to each team. What counts as captain-worthy? Obviously veterans of WoF 07 have their performance to quote in their favour. Support teams should have captains too, I think.

Sponsorship: There was talk of this during the last WoF. I'd be interested to know who might sponsor this event and what form that sponsorship would take.
I do intend to inform the computer Press well in advance of WoF '08, supplying them with the dizzying figures of the inaugaral year... (not all calculated yet, but at least $100,000 of ammo got burned... then there's decay.... 300+ estimated participants from 28 countries having 87 matches without any big problems at all; it looks good on paper for sure:))

Merchandise: I'd like to know the ins and outs of this; I think the event lends itself to possibly quite cool t-shirts etc.

Hurrikane

Last edited:
raven-z.com (entropia Radio)

Hi,

Sponcership/Support......

We enjoyed the WOF this year & supported it as best we could - we had a rl officer out in the real world interviewing people & we covered the WOF on an number of stages - almost live on the Radio......

6 Live Interviews Xeno worked on & created - Dolores still plays them from time to time there so funny......

Yes.... its hard to set up liveness - but by next year im sure will will be ready to go full steam ahead & do some live commentary + advertising the WOF on the Radio with Voice overs & interesting comments.....

We would like to support the WOF as best we can........

raven-z_460x80.jpg

How to tune in to Raven-z:- Link raven-z.com

raven-z.com - Web site link

Moonfish & Dolores

Wof Wof Wof :yay::wtg::yay:

Last edited:
*Bump*:laugh:*Bump*:laugh:*Bump*

How about a land area sponsorship? Surely there would be some owners out there keen to host a round of the WoF? I guess the only issue would be the choice/maturity of the mob and the spawn rate...

Maybe you can look at a WoF round that will host three different mobs on three LA's? That way a selction of choice will reduce the strain on the one LA.

Just a thought :)

Great event that will only continue to get better and grow in popularity!

Thoughts are already heading towards a wholly pvp Stage (Muluuks, Calamusoids, AOA's etc) as well as a CND/CP Stage (looking like the semi-finals).... Araneatrox also look favourite for the "End Mob". Any thoughts on this, or the matter of the Captains Elections, are very welcome.

Hurrikane

Back