Boorum Female

Status
Uh, oh! MA is going to get sued by the entity holding the rights to the likeness of Amy Winehouse. :(

:jawdrop: omgosh! It has lips & a BIG MOUTH :laugh:.

:eyecrazy::ahh: Oh my goodness, reminds me of the time I accidently walked in on my ...

What happened to the NSFW tag? :silly2: But good, definitely a step in teh right direction. When can we expect the spawn to happen?

When I come up with a good place to spawn them, any ideas? :)

Hm... somewhere between Chugs Hideout and Notus? the red (well its more maroon tbh) area on the map, or the gray-ish area SW of it? :)

EDIT: Otherwise around the river east of Jurra (72650, 71450)

EDIT2: or the valleys west of Eos (approx. 70350, 69550)

What has been seen can never be unseen... :scared:

Probably a stupid question but, the males have a spawn north of timbesha right? But the females are an event spawn? Does that mean there will be a female spawn soon (next couple of days?)

Regards
Thark

How about you delete the textures and files for this model and we never speak of it again.

Probably a stupid question but, the males have a spawn north of timbesha right? But the females are an event spawn? Does that mean there will be a female spawn soon (next couple of days?)

Hmm it would be interesting to have the males and females in different locations and then have a "mating season" event once a year where the spawns meet up somewhere between the regular areas and several new event maturities are added (Matriarch, Patriarch, Newborn, Youngling, whatever)

Hmm it would be interesting to have the males and females in different locations and then have a "mating season" event once a year where the spawns meet up somewhere between the regular areas and several new event maturities are added (Matriarch, Patriarch, Newborn, Youngling, whatever)

No,no,no,no. LETS NOT GO THERE!

No,no,no,no. LETS NOT GO THERE!

Well I obviously meant without any animations or such, just simply like the Atrox things with hatchlings :laugh:

Oh wow! She's umm... beautifully challenged? ;)

Ill never be able to hunt them, My shot is awful when I have my eyes closed :laugh:

how about you put them somewhere underground which i believe is their natural environment?

we need some big nexnecis at shinook. That mob has been forgotten

ew, come on! I was eating :silly2:

put it in some dark cave where it can never be seen again

how about you put them somewhere underground which i believe is their natural environment?

Being mutants, I am fairly sure they don't have a natural enviroment :laugh:

put it in some dark cave where it can never be seen again

Be nice or Kim will spawn them in your closet when you're sleeping :evil:

When I come up with a good place to spawn them, any ideas? :)

Yep. Eastern Eudoria. Make it mutant country. Start developing some outlying islands in that direction as time progresses. Add more mutants, including cultural landmarks, specific environs like snow, caves, swamp, etc where they have actual cities of their own, and add quests involving them for both the human side and the mutant side. Eastern Eudoria is perfect since it is sparsely populated and a large amount of high level creatures sit between Twin Peaks and this area, forming a natural barrier. It also in general has been home to unique mobs like the Morisusilex and Eomon.

Since the mutants were once human, start to let their human vestiges show through more and more over time. Even give the players opportunity to sympathize with them, or try to help them in some way. Let the player start to pick their affiliations and expand the game in multiple different storylines as players support different factions through their travels.

Status
Back