Inferior Cloth extractor
Advanced Metal Extractor

Animal hides
Soft hides
Fine hides
Wool
Thin wool
Fine wool
Paint can (Orange, Brown, Violet cream, Green)

Short bigwig board
Short stinktree board
Animal oil residue
Animal muscle oil
Animal eye oil
Animal pancreas oil

Last edited by a moderator:
I've looted many paints this day. It seems like they've opened a paintfactory.
With one hunt (one Katsuichi Valor) I got this:
Orange: 332 (3.32 PED)
Brown: 135 (9.45 PED)
Green: 37 (2.59 PED)
I don't think I've ever got this many paint in even a month. They don't only drop it very common now, also in large quantities. In one drop I got 107 Brown paint.

Other loots are the Short Bigwig Board and the Short Stinktree Board.

:painter::):painter:

The finally give Dodge Skill now! :yay::cool::yay:

Looted a Sollomate Tasmo from a bristlehog last week.

recently looted:

animal, soft, fine hides
wool, thin wool, fine wool
orange, brown, violet cream, green paints
fap 18, 35
omegaton m2722
korss H400(L)
short bigwig board, short stinktree board
animal, muscle, eye, pancreas oil
gremlin feet and harness
esi

and a while back (vu 8 i think) i looted nemesis arms

also looted some of those extractor things, but don't remember which exactly

Last edited:
also looted some of those extractor things, but don't remember which exactly

Probably Inferior Cloth extractors.
Not sure if they drop others.

- Deathifier

I have looted advanced metal extractor recently, but only one single piece during five 100ped hunts.

This seems as good a place as any to ask..

Deathifier have you ever considered upping the maturity of the bristles? Perhaps temporarily as a test at least? I think lots of people would enjoy a chance at big bristles.. I know I would.

Deathifier have you ever considered upping the maturity of the bristles? Perhaps temporarily as a test at least? I think lots of people would enjoy a chance at big bristles.. I know I would.

A Guardian-Alpha spawn might be nice...

Max maturity! :D

A Guardian-Alpha spawn might be nice...

If you check the TI web site, you will see that it was wanted that they stay at the current settings... I too would like bigger ones, but we are not the only ones that hunt them ;)

It gets asked fairly often actually, although it is balanced by a fair amount of positive feedback about the current spawn :)

For now I am keeping it as it is in order to allow the widest range of people (i.e. almost anyone with a gun) to hunt them, something I feel is important since there aren't that many other spots to find them right now.

As for temporary increases/decreases I have been trying to find a way of doing that without disrupting the existing spawn. I don't like changing things around because communication within EU is, at best, absolutely horrid thus making it nearly impossible to tell people what is going on.
When I find a way around this, you'll know :)

- Deathifier

I would like to inform,that bristlehogs droping also pink and purple paints too :)

Btw - is posible to rise maturity of this mobs for one week to try if loots can be better ? Im courius if is posible to loot TP chip 3 lvl or adj Korss H400 (L) (or unlimited perhaps :) )

regards

I would love an increased maturity too ! Now I always have to go north of chomper land to find up to dominant (and very rarely an alpha). It would be nice to have a dense spawn of prowlers and stalkers I think :cool:

What armor is good for these little hogs? :)

What armor is good for these little hogs? :)

The best is Thunderbird set, but this one is very expensive now. I suggest to use some platings on pixie (or other cheap armor like this one from tt). Find out on what platings you can afford.

I'm hunting without any armor on it. Emk 2600 helps me during hunting :)

The best is Thunderbird set, but this one is very expensive now. I suggest to use some platings on pixie (or other cheap armor like this one from tt). Find out on what platings you can afford.

I'm hunting without any armor on it. Emk 2600 helps me during hunting :)

I think Thunderbird is slightly OTT ;) I used to use Ghost+4c, pretty cheap and you'll rarely need to fap. Pixie+6b isnt bad either

I used to use Ghost+4c, pretty cheap and you'll rarely need to fap. Pixie+6b isnt bad either

I agree that this is a good option. But decision between comfort and eco belongs to you, thats why i dont wanted to suggest anythink.

I would say .... just ghost!

but then I still wear ghost to hunt stalker allophyll, medium oculus, prowler trilomites, guardian sumima and maxed thorifoid :\ (254.4 critical, anyone :eek:)

but then I still wear ghost to hunt stalker allophyll, medium oculus, prowler trilomites, guardian sumima and maxed thorifoid :\ (254.4 critical, anyone :eek:)

Ghost for a maxed thorifoid?!?!:eyecrazy:

Ghost for a maxed thorifoid?!?!:eyecrazy:

I was thinking that too. A Thorifoid Master does about 150 Cold damage, so it can hit Ghost for about 138 dmg....I'm not sure Ghost is a wise choice unless you got a load of HP and a mod fap.

Short bigwig board
Short stinktree board
Animal oil residue
Animal muscle oil
Animal eye oil
Animal pancreas oil

Hello Akbar,

Pancreas oil has not dropped from these for me to date.
Though I get a lot of Thyroid oil to drop from Old, Providers & Guardians.

I recently hit 10 in mechanical engineer, I find *some* oil drops change for me for various mob matures when I progress +1 levels past a new recipe unlock.
ie. Simple Springs II = 10 mechanical Engineer and uses Pancreas,
So if Pancreas starts dropping from these when I hit MechEng 11,
I will br a very happy camper of Bristlehogs :yay:

Not that I am not already a happy camper of them :D

Take Care,
Sparkz

Hi,

i`m looking for bristles alpha - stalker.
I know only the place n/e of segna forest, but the biggest Bristle i saw was a Dominant. In LGA 08 there are too much Fungoids.

I´ve never seen a stalker, but i often read them in the gobal list........so where are they?:confused:

Hi,

I know only the place n/e of segna forest, but the biggest Bristle i saw was a Dominant. In LGA 08 there are too much Fungoids.

I´ve never seen a stalker, but i often read them in the gobal list........so where are they?:confused:

Try the southern part of the big land area south of Omegaton West Habitat ;)

Hi,

Uhm would like this info as well *subscribing*

LA south of Omegaton..all bristle`s in the range of domi - stalker

GL!

Hi,

I´ve never seen a stalker, but i often read them in the gobal list........so where are they?

if you are going for up to stalkers ... a few fungoids youngs shouldnt be a problem...
ive hunted them south of omegaton... "whatever this city is called again" a few fungos and equis there but they are not a problem

this is my favorite critter in the game... i dont have the skill to hunt them yet, but i think they look cool... i would pay to have one as a pet

there are no more strong bristles in the LA S of omegatron...

any other places you guys know of? it would be too cool if one of the LA owners with bristle DNA could set the maturity up to almost max btw... ;)

Thark

Status
Back