Akbar

Stalker
Banned
Society
ViaDolorosa
Calamusoid Male

CalamusoidMale_WBG.gif

Description :
This is a meta-mutant of the humanoid subspecies called Calamusoids.

Creature Type :
Ak_Ico_Mutant.jpg
Mutant

Damage Type : Cut 25%, Impact 75%

Maturities

Outcast
Bandit
Guard
Raider
Warrior
Berserker
Hunter
Warlord
Champion
Clan Warlord

Last edited by a moderator:
Calamusoid M Hunter

Last edited:
This male mutant loots hair color bottles.

They also drop armax skulls. I still haven't figured that one out.:scratch2:

They drop atrax jaws too...

I think that may come from their description... they are escaped from some kind of genetical labs.
Maybe some other DNA parts can be looted from them too ;)

Is PVP 1 a lootable PVP or can i go hunting in there without the fear that every green dot will be after my loot??

Is PVP 1 a lootable PVP or can i go hunting in there without the fear that every green dot will be after my loot??
no, it isn't. the red PvP zones are contaminated/lootable, the yellow ones isn't.

Just make sure that You are ready to go there m8. Its full of hungry mobs just waiting for piece of ava:D

Just make sure that You are ready to go there m8. Its full of hungry mobs just waiting for piece of ava:D

Yes i found that out the hard way ;) lol
But i made those atroxes work for their dinner :D

These are now an improved regen (1% per second) mob. Not sure if it was changed this VU - prevu10 spawn was so pitiful i doubt anyone noticed.

ce2_calu2.jpg

These are now an improved regen (1% per second) mob. Not sure if it was changed this VU - prevu10 spawn was so pitiful i doubt anyone noticed.

I would guess their low HP means it doesn't make much of a difference anyway, except for very low-end hunters.

hmm i wonder what maturities i can hunt with my ul anabolic+a105?
Where do those spawn anyway?

I looted Salamander Gloves SGA edition (F) from this but since last VU the Calamuzoids seem to have disappeared. :scratch2:

Last edited:
Calamusoids are back - at least males.

Could you plz provide coords or even some pics?

See Immortals post above - the looks and the location have not changed. I saw just Hunter up, they are mixed with snarksnot young - alpha.

High Maturity Calamusoid Male Spotted!
NW of Fort Zeus, 851, 961 very lightly mixed in with a ver light spawn of Calamusoid Female and Maff (Beserk - Clan Warlord) and Feff (War - Clan Warlord (some medium maturity Elites))

Edit: Mob Graphics have not been updated.

Last edited:
Calamusoid Male Clan Warlord.

Edit: Calamusoid Male has a new Description
This is a male meta-mutant of the humanoid mutant species called Calamusoid.

Last edited:
I can't find them. Somebody knows where they atm?

Status
Back