Stalker

Loots

Goblin Shins
Kobold Thighs
Vigilante thighs
Vigilante Shins

Emik S30(L)

Last edited by a moderator:
I need to hunt these to get the kobold piece (I forget which it is). Where is a good spot? Preferably a decent maturity - Guardian/Dominant would be good - but mainly I just want a lot of combibos without anything else to annoy me. Any ideas?

Loots include:

• Kobold Thighs
  • Goblin Shins
  • Emik S30(L)

I found the best place to hunt these was SE of Chugs. If I remember correctly the maturity was between Old and Dominant and occasionally an Alpha or Old Alpha.

But they are mixed in with Armax!:eek:

I have also looted: Vigilante thighs(Fx3:() and Vigilante shins from them :D

I found the best place to hunt these was SE of Chugs. If I remember correctly the maturity was between Old and Dominant and occasionally an Alpha or Old Alpha.

But they are mixed in with Armax!:eek:

Ah yes, I remember this place, in fact I had my first ever good loot there, about 30 PED combibo with vigi shins iirc. I'll have another look, thanks.

Where are Stalker Combibo?

Are there stalker-prowler maturities anywhere? The two land areas that have them (outback area 30, 35) are both set to young maturities according to entropedia.

I need to hunt these to get the kobold piece (I forget which it is). Where is a good spot? Preferably a decent maturity - Guardian/Dominant would be good - but mainly I just want a lot of combibos without anything else to annoy me. Any ideas?

Noob. Why don't you get some real armor and hunt with the big boys :laugh::wtg::laugh:

Are there stalker-prowler maturities anywhere? The two land areas that have them (outback area 30, 35) are both set to young maturities according to entropedia.

No. The LA east of Shinook is abandoned because the owner's account got locked a couple of years ago. The one near Solfais is owned by Deathifier and he has mainly Repesilex on it at the moment. At the moment that's the only chance we have of seeing the big Combibos. I prefer the Repesilex personally :)

Noob. Why don't you get some real armor and hunt with the big boys :laugh::wtg::laugh:

Hehe, but slaughtering noob mobs by the dozen is so much fun :laugh:

There's plenty of Prov-Domi in the middle of PvP1 - unfortunately mixed in with Calamusoids. The good news is they both do roughly the same type of damage :)

Looted from 2 Combibo´s young at sweat camp..

Goblin Shins
Kobold Thighs
Emik S30(L)

Intresting

I looted today 14/9/2009 in V.10.0.10 near Swamp Camp from Combibo Young: Fishing Rud and Omegaton 2722 Handgun... Great! :yay:

I looted today 14/9/2009 in V.10.0.10 near Swamp Camp from Combibo Young: Fishing Rud and Omegaton 2722 Handgun... Great! :yay:

Nice! I am still hoping to loot a fishing rod. This gives me hope that they are still around and able to be looted. :yay:

Nice! I am still hoping to loot a fishing rod. This gives me hope that they are still around and able to be looted. :yay:

I have catch this with Opalo+A101 after over 50ped rush Ammo burn.... But if you need this fishing rod... I sell it to you for TT+10ped... :)

I have catch this with Opalo+A101 after over 50ped rush Ammo burn.... But if you need this fishing rod... I sell it to you for TT+10ped... :)

I appreciate your willingness to sell it and it seems like a good deal, but I am going to have to pass. I like to use items I want as goals for hunting and this is a good reason to visit and kill a lot of Combibos. :D

Anyone have a clue where to find Big Combibos? Stalkers and such?

Anyone have a clue where to find Big Combibos? Stalkers and such?

Unfortunately, those maturities just don't exist. There was an LA that used to have them but the owner has been banned for some time now and the LA is abandoned.

Unfortunately, those maturities just don't exist. There was an LA that used to have them but the owner has been banned for some time now and the LA is abandoned.

thx for the info, now i dont need to look for them anymore

Thx again :)

I've seen a globie on combibo prowler an hour ago. So where the hell are they hidding?:scratch2:

Good to know they're alive somewhere, ty guys.

My first good loot wat from Bibo Young - two armor parts and some limited pistol, all in good condition ( i have sold he gun and the F armor for around 25 peds and keeped the M armor part - which is my first armor )

Any good high density spawn for combibo aside from swamp camp? I want a combibo global, but I just hate having newbies bitch at me for rapidly killing off the spawn there...

Try east of Minopolis to just west of the outpost (mainly the green, forested area) and from the cliffs south to the edge of the desert. There used to be a very respectable spawn of lower maturity (young to the occasional provider) combibos with interspersed snarksnots.

Try east of Minopolis to just west of the outpost (mainly the green, forested area) and from the cliffs south to the edge of the desert. There used to be a very respectable spawn of lower maturity (young to the occasional provider) combibos with interspersed snarksnots.

bleh snarksnots... and I need a spawn that can support a slaughter rate of 17 - 23 combibos per minute... usually meaning 1020 - 1380 combibo per hour.

bleh snarksnots... and I need a spawn that can support a slaughter rate of 17 - 23 combibos per minute... usually meaning 1020 - 1380 combibo per hour.

I thought you posted about achieving "giving up chasing large loots"? :silly2: The huge combibo LA is a nice place, the Old Alpha - Stalker loot reasonably well. Or you could go north-west from Eurus, mostly Combibo spawn with Young-Old.

I thought you posted about achieving "giving up chasing large loots"? :silly2: The huge combibo LA is a nice place, the Old Alpha - Stalker loot reasonably well. Or you could go north-west from Eurus, mostly Combibo spawn with Young-Old.

50 ped combibo is hardly a large loot... :laugh: and it is a fun break from healing people at sweat camp, or doing, soc hunts, tp runs etc...

also went to stalker land area.. camped that spawn for two weeks without a global.. still bitter about the ped I cycled on high mat combibo

50 ped combibo is hardly a large loot... :laugh: and it is a fun break from healing people at sweat camp, or doing, soc hunts, tp runs etc...

also went to stalker land area.. camped that spawn for two weeks without a global.. still bitter about the ped I cycled on high mat combibo

Loot is as loot is. Bad mostly lately. At least hunting even really big Combibos you lose much less than on say ... Feffoids. Theres also a combibo spawn near Chugg's these days. possibly in some other places too where not too many people go.

Ahhhhh! I hate this mob. Especially in the Swamp Camp, because for many you kill, you never get almost anything! They also have the appearance of being loose, but no one can kill with the Opal. If you get loot, not bad, but if you do not succeed ...:mad:

Status
Back