Animal hide
Animal muscle oil
Animal pancreas gland oil
Animal thyroid gland oil
Soft hide

Vu 9.x

Isis LR59 (L)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just globaled on these and got a isis LR59 (L)

pics:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

in the new VU these do not drop deep cadmium anymore. They now drop umber.

Is the damage type accurate on this? I am sure I read somehwhere that the formidons do some penetration damage too :scratch2:

Is the damage type accurate on this? I am sure I read somehwhere that the formidons do some penetration damage too :scratch2:

No it's not accurate. Both Formidon and Grand Formidon do Stab/Penetration/Impact (something like 65%/22%/13% according to Entropedia, probably a bit of guesswork involved in the numbers though :))

I will never understand how mobs like this and like the ituma drop guns that surpass the hl8 in dps. I would put them both on MA's list with "to be regened" . :)

Is there a spot with only young to old not mixed with other mobs?

New Loot in Big Formidon

So recently I noticed that there was some different loot in the young formidons... so I made the formidons on my LA larger to see what I would find. Turns out one of the new loots for "big" formidons (greater than guardian) are dropping is:

Camo Arms Marine Prowler (L) !!

Awesome. I love these guns. To use and to sell. Excellent tagger, lasts forever. Huge DPS. Only level 70 to use.. hehe only. But there's lots of BLP guys out there who can use this.

Formidon still drop lots of Spartacus parts too.

If you were wondering, the maturity on my LA is currently guardians to prowlers, max spawn, and currently well ferted. It's the egg shaped land north of Nea's centered around 29300, 37900.

I wonder what else they are dropping now. I'll find out.

yea dude! I went out there the other day to do my daily mission. was defiantly cool.
:wtg:

Hi Entropedia says the Formidon should be at Cape Caramone. I couldn't see any.
Can someone tell me where they reside now?

Anyone know where the Formidon are?

Anyone know where the Formidon are?

So, there used to be (and i think there are still) "some" formidon in the scipulor area near 18700-60300.

But certainly easier to find them in the LA N of the tp AOL #15 / 30900-31500.

Have fun :).

Seem to be only Formidon Youngs L18 there. The daily missions want Grand Formidon?

Seem to be only Formidon Youngs L18 there. The daily missions want Grand Formidon?

Formidon & Grand Formidon are not the same thing, even if the shapes are the same.

Status
Back