Akbar

Stalker
Banned
Society
ViaDolorosa
Gibnib
Gibnib_WBG.gif

Description :

This small hybrid was originally a domestic pet amongst the first human settlers.
The colorful feathers and its inability to fly make it hard to explain
how it's been able to survive and multiply in the wild environment on Calypso.

Creature Type :
Ak_Ico_Animal.jpg
Animal

Damage Type : Unknown

Maturities

Young
Mature
Old
Provider
Guardian
Dominant, Dominant2
Alpha
Old Alpha
Prowler
Stalker

Loots

Vu 8.11

M2732A1

Animal muscle oil
Animal oil residue

Last edited by a moderator:
Watch for big loots!
Just 2 Days ago, I pulled 20ped worth of muscle oil and light weapon cells from a mature.

Right

Watch for big loots!
Just 2 Days ago, I pulled 20ped worth of muscle oil and light weapon cells from a mature.

This Birdy... gives a lot of Muscle Oil / Rezidue Oil and Ammo...in V.10 too

Always take them out

I never waste ammo on them, but always take a swing at them, varying loots, sometimes can be good though.

Not bad at all for all beginers. Yesterday i have found good ammount of ammo in few consecutive kills ( Old, Guardian and Provider maturity levels ).

what were the stats on it?

I looted ESI out of this one near atlas haven :) :ahh:

Is there any spawn of Gibnib Stalkers left? Since spawns on the Medusa have been removed i really doubt that. Only place with higher maturity (up to Prowler) i think is on the small island S of PA.

Any other places with high maturities of this mob (including Stalker)?

Falagor
:bandit:

Is there any spawn of Gibnib Stalkers left? Since spawns on the Medusa have been removed i really doubt that. Only place with higher maturity (up to Prowler) i think is on the small island S of PA.

Any other places with high maturities of this mob (including Stalker)?

Falagor

The Medusa spawns still exist at the Bazaar.

The Medusa spawns still exist at the Bazaar.

Highest maturity i have found there was Guardian. Beside that 80% of mobs are already dry. So i guess they do not fit my need sweat-hunting ;). Also spawn is really really small (Bazaar is not so big after all).

Falagor

Highest maturity i have found there was Guardian. Beside that 80% of mobs are already dry. So i guess they do not fit my need sweat-hunting ;). Also spawn is really really small (Bazaar is not so big after all).

Falagor
just kill them if they are dry when you arrive and more will spawn... also walk along the outside of the walls too. There's usually a few on both the inside and outside of the walls...

just kill them if they are dry when you arrive and more will spawn... also walk along the outside of the walls too. There's usually a few on both the inside and outside of the walls...

Problem is: i want to sweat-hunt and not hunt ;). And dragging dry to turret is not possible if its stuck (well mostly impossible). So basicly Bazaar is worst place for sweat-hutning them now. Newbies that just sweat them dry come there and soon most of them are dry. Beside that i see no stalker maturity anymore. And now i doubt there is one all over the planet (i hope i am wrong here and this why i ask - mayby someone knows the stalker spawn position of this mob).

@edit:
Also spawn there is not dense enough ;). There are like mayby 30 birides on both sides of the wall. I know that when i kill them they will respawn soon but still this is not enough if there are +3 people there.

Falagor

Status
Back