Stalker
Banned
Society
ViaDolorosa
Gokibusagi
Gokibusagi_WBG.gif

Description :

It's hard to classify this aggressive predator,
its main outline being insectoid it still displays many mammalian traits.
Its senses are sharp, partly nocturnal in its habits its vision ranges into infrared,
smell and hearing are also very sharp.
Once hunted almost to extinction, the population today is small but stable.

Creature Type :
Ak_Ico_Animal.jpg
Animal

Damage Type : Stab 50%, Cut 50%

Maturities

Young
Mature
Old
Provider
Guardian
Dominant
Alpha
Old Alpha
Prowler
Stalker

Curiosities

The Gosubusagi :

Loots

Vu 8.11

Animal eye oil
Animal hide
Animal muscle oil
Animal thyroid gland oil
Basic electronic fluid memory
Fine hide

Small blue mat

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesterday I looted 2 basic scanning sensors from a Goki. I havent been able to find anything showing this loot bieng dropped from this particular mob. Anybody else loot these from Goki?

Blackjack :cowboy:

Yesterday I looted 2 basic scanning sensors from a Goki. I havent been able to find anything showing this loot bieng dropped from this particular mob. Anybody else loot these from Goki?

Blackjack :cowboy:

It's one of the new generic components used in crafting since the last VU. All mobs drop one or more different components at a very rare rate. the markup on those scanning sensors will be substantial

Enyone found Gokis on VU10? if so where prox?:confused:

South / South East of the golf course. They're maximum maturity - Dominant to Stalker, and they're also mixed in with Osseocollum.

I would like to find a spawn that is old-alpha

South / South East of the golf course. They're maximum maturity - Dominant to Stalker, and they're also mixed in with Osseocollum.

Wow, dont lose your golf ball, you wont be coming back :laugh:

wow stalkers. i'm there!

How hard do the stalkers hit? =)

can anyone else not reach the golf course right now?

West of lymnidian, other side of the water, on the way to Fort Fury.

they are mixed with estophyl and allophyl

How hard do the stalkers hit? =)

Hard to say, since I didn't hunt them specifically - just ran into them for a short while when exploring. However if I recall correctly, they hit around 30-40 or so damage through my armour (a mix of Shadow, Supremacy and Tiger +5b). Not really a fair test though due to armour mix and only having been hit a couple of times. :/ Gonna go explore the golf course again tonight anyway, so will see what they do to an unarmoured target when I run into them.

Used to be one of my favourite mobs to hunt, so it's nice to finally see a decent spawn of higher maturities. :)

Very fun indeed. I looted some ul Eon thighs from them a couple of years back.

anybody know coords of Goki spawn? ive been looking using wiki coords but nada :scratch2:

anybody know coords of Goki spawn? ive been looking using wiki coords but nada :scratch2:

Minor tp NWish from fort troy. They are NE of proterons, and west of spiders. the spawns were moved north when proterons were introduced. Aim for about 790 690

I actualy dont see the point of these kind of bistiary threads.
What is the point of them? The Info has been posted is worthless.
Why making the thread like this and post stupidly old information about he mobs if way much better way for peoples to get info about mobs is going to www.entropiawiki.com
There u can find way much more info about the latest infos about the loots and all the other stuff, threads like this from my eyes looking at it is worthless :rolleyes:

Why making the thread like this and post stupidly old information about he mobs if way much better way for peoples to get info about mobs is going to www.entropiawiki.com
There u can find way much more info about the latest infos about the loots and all the other stuff, threads like this from my eyes looking at it is worthless :rolleyes:

This is the first place I look at when spawn is moved/ changed someway, I often find the entropedia charts to be outdated regarding spawns of mobs.

And where,pray tell, do you think the information on entropedia comes from?

The difference between the Bestiary and Entropedia is that the Bestiary can be used for discussion, not just stats.

As an example, I'm sure you have looked at the damage % of many mobs (% of Impact, Cut, Electric etc). The figures are in Entropedia but you won't find the discussion and calculations that lead to those figures. You'll find that here.

Also if someone has a question about a mob that Entropedia does not cover - the changed location of the Gokis being a perfect example - asking here is the best way to find out the answer, as we have just demonstated :)

The difference between the Bestiary and Entropedia is that the Bestiary can be used for discussion, not just stats.

As an example, I'm sure you have looked at the damage % of many mobs (% of Impact, Cut, Electric etc). The figures are in Entropedia but you won't find the discussion and calculations that lead to those figures. You'll find that here.

Also if someone has a question about a mob that Entropedia does not cover - the changed location of the Gokis being a perfect example - asking here is the best way to find out the answer, as we have just demonstated :)

Yea they may be your right. I just at first tought in forums if someone making thread about things like this it should bring some stright info but yea, for peoples trying here together gather info and discuss about the things in here i didint tought. Thanks for telling me!

Minor tp NWish from fort troy. They are NE of proterons, and west of spiders. the spawns were moved north when proterons were introduced. Aim for about 790 690

Yes they are at that cords, mixed with formacidias, that proteron spawn area is pretty big.

Goki positions

Today i went to 790 690 n spend a good time looking around, i so no Gokis.

troxes, chickes and what not.

Can someone tell me where can the gokis be found now?

Thank you.

Today i went to 790 690 n spend a good time looking around, i so no Gokis.

troxes, chickes and what not.

Can someone tell me where can the gokis be found now?

Thank you.

Young to guardian are NE of Minopolis. a mix of Goki and low atrax. Some spiders roam but they dont get in the way. You'll pass a couple of armax on the way too. Past the armax lay the goki and atrax. I wont suggest TP'ing over there, you could tp face to face with a mean spider.

Oh and by the way, anyone found high maturity goki?? like dominant to stalker??

Gobukisagi is mob with supprises..in old days when they where N from phoenix 1 mob we did see was gobukisagi jamie jam atkins killed it and we did have random looot i did get about half from oils and unstable rest xD tt about 11k of course we did split it but my point is...after that i did hunt them lot and got nothing xD 2 years 1 time in day i did go there and nothing,so i dont know about this new VU but in old VU average loot was shitty..so if u do u trips mining etc..would be best if u just shoot those what u have to kill..but good luck to u all and i hope im wrong xD :wtg::yay:

I want the stalkers back too. :(

Does Gobukisagi have DNA?? i would check it from Entropedia but atm im too busy...it would be great to have DNA for this mob and if there is DNA where is LA where u can find those:confused:

:wtg:

Status
Back