Phasm Back Spike
Phasm Claw
Phasm Hide
Phasm Wool
Soft Hide
Thin Wool

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard a rumour you can sweat nexus from phasms... :confused:

I heard a rumour you can sweat nexus from phasms...

Not in this lifetime. This sucks, I went out to Phasm forest to get some screenshots of phasm. My computer lags ass.

Any reccomendations on how to fight these things? I mean how hard is it to bag one? even a young?

Not in this lifetime. This sucks, I went out to Phasm forest to get some screenshots of phasm. My computer lags ass.

Any reccomendations on how to fight these things? I mean how hard is it to bag one? even a young?

Here is some more info ;)
Phasm

Without any armour it's a bit difficult, but it's a mid-high lvl mob from my part of view :)

Using ghost+5b i'd say they are harder than hogglo young.. they do miss at lower evader lvl than hogglo though so every attack wont hit.. if u want to use ghost+5b id say a minimum of 150-160 hp and ek2600/ur125.. high dps makes things a lot easier also :)

Ghost + 5a and ek-2600 at ~130 hp my case with somme evade they are doable...and in yar case better gfx card and more RAM perhapse..

Using ghost+5b i'd say they are harder than hogglo young.. they do miss at lower evader lvl than hogglo though so every attack wont hit.. if u want to use ghost+5b id say a minimum of 150-160 hp and ek2600/ur125.. high dps makes things a lot easier also :)

I advise at least Level 22 Evader and ek-2600+60dmg/sec weapon, preferably fast reload. If you want to hunt these more effectively (i.e. not die every 2nd mob) then evade 25+, maxed t20, 140hp

Phasm DNA

Anyone know what the ingredients are?

Slappy

Anyone know what the ingredients are?

Slappy

Not a creatable DNA. It was included with the land area it currently resides on.

I guess I am a noob, with a 167hp and 36 evade I still prefer to have jaguar+5B with these, still they occasionally hit through with some rather nasty determination.

Clicked on the vampire mission broker at RT today for the first time....says reward will be an increase in light melee.

I'm guessing this is a change from the previous reward of 1 agility for the first 100 kills.

Phasm pups..

Has anyone seen where Phasms Pups are these days?..I don't know if they are even still around at that maturity.If anyone has seen any let me know please..:) Thank You in advance :D

Has anyone seen where Phasms Pups are these days?..I don't know if they are even still around at that maturity.If anyone has seen any let me know please..:) Thank You in advance :D

The only place I've seen them was while doing the new Gateway missions. Cute lil things :)

Last edited:
Thank You Serica.:wtg:

They are cute.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to have a couple of the cute little pups as pets. Don't think they can be tamed though. Oh wait taming hasn't reappeared yet :/ not likely to be tameable anyways.

Status
Back