Vu 9.0

Hunter shins (F/M)
Kobold harness (F/M)

Animal eye oil
Animal hide
Animal muscle oil
Animal oil residue
Inferior cloth extractor
Paint (green, orange, purple, steel blue)
Soft hide
Superior cloth extractor
Wool

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone know the best area for these?

2 places

Depends on the size you want both of these spots have young to old and maybe the odd provider . North Atlas head west across the river then turn alittle south but just a little . Next spot is again from Altas North head NE across the river headin more N then E and just after the Ouy post the is a large spawn . Good Luck and happy Hoffing

there tons of providers/guardians north of echidna

oldschools spot is still east of atlas north with mature-providers

Esi

a mature gave me a small ESI (16.94 peds) a couple days ago ;)

I see on Entropedia that these are the only (?) mob to drop Kobold feet. I've been munching on them for days, and gotten a lovely beat-to-hell 1.4 value Kobold-flavored harness wreckage, but no lovely shoeses...

Can anyone confirm that these do indeed drop the shoes, or am I wading through snarksnot for no reason?

Thanks,

J

Yes they do - my soc mate looted a pair when we were team hunting north of AIN

I looted the Kobold Feet too, but I had to kill a lot of snarksnots to get them. They also drop quite a few Hunter pieces, including the feet, so they're good for armour.

Cool, thanks! :) Nice to know I'm not totally wasting my time and PED :wtg:

Much appreciated!

EDIT: One thing I do find funny is that even though they don't drop armor for me at the moment... my GOD the amount of orange paint I bring home. I made three runs over the past two nights and brought back ~1500 cans of orange paint.

Maybe they left all their good armor when they were raiding the Sherwin-Williams?...

True, and that list is very valuable. Kudos to the organizer!

Still, it never hurts to ask again - MA messes with the loot tables a fair amount and we don't know for a bit, so if something which is not horrendously uncommon hasn't dropped for a couple of months, it's a safe bet it isn't in there any more. Very hard to fix legacy data on what is where; I should know, I do that as part of my job :laugh:

i've looted basic mineral extractors :yay:

saw someone global on a stalker the other day, where do they live?

Dome #14, mixed in with Caudatergus and Cornundacauda

CND. Dome 4?? One of the low domes anyway.

Dome 4 is atrox only :)

Can find them in 12 with the neconu. as well as 14.
There are some high maturity north of echidna (near crater) and south of Star's oshiri LA, among the formidon spawns

I ran across a few young ones of theese and wondered if there is any good info on what loots the young - old drops?

Thanks

Derid

Better spawn.

Hi, after long time i finally found spawn of snarknots with maturity young-stalker (to tell the true met stalker once in 2 months lol), but i wanna find some spawn without swarms of low maturity, second reason is i'm quite bored with this swamp between chug's hideout and orthos west. Any help is welcome.:dance:

It's been a very long time since I was there to see, but there used to be a largish spawn of young to (rare) old snarks mixed with plumas about a lesser jump north of Camp Echidna. And some mid-ranged ones mixed with faucervix far NW of Fort Medusa. Can't guarantee they are still there, though.

Status
Back