Akbar

Stalker
Banned
Society
ViaDolorosa
Trooper
Trooper_WBG2_250.gif

Description :

A large and massive humanoid combat robot with an efficient built-in firearm.
Has good armor and very good shields.

Creature Type :
Ak_Ico_Robot.jpg
Robot

Damage Type : Penetration 50%, Burn 50%

Maturities

Generation 01
Generation 02
Generation 03
Generation 04
Generation 05
Generation 06
Generation 07
Generation 08
Generation 09
Generation 10

Loots

Vu 8.11

Basic scanning sensor
Robot component residue
Robot heat sink
Robot safety system
Robot sensor

Robot radiator

Vu 9.0

Paint (orange)

Robot component residue
Robot low-loss link cable
Robot safety system

Robot radiator

Last edited by a moderator:
Came across this wanderer last night. Note health level is 3xgreater than stated cos I hit him that much before thinking of scanning him. 2x bravo shots hit him about 5% health.

trooper07_raven.jpg

[deleted...]

Last edited:
Came across this wanderer last night. Note health level is 3xgreater than stated cos I hit him that much before thinking of scanning him. 2x bravo shots hit him about 5% health.

trooper07_raven.jpg
just 850 hp :)

Level.

To be honest i think you (Akbar) are talking pure pish.....plz don't write about something you obviously have never shot at b4....are you just collecting EFD for your poor attempts??? If you're going to do this get it right....poor info...poor stats...no locations.... ach i can't be bothered to type in responce to this drivel -rep for a kak job:mad:

Wtf?

What info are you complaining about, exactly?

Is it the scans, which come from, er, actual screenshots of scans?

Is is the loots, which are correct and confirmed?

Or is it the damage types, which are taken from Entropedia?

Akbar hasn't posted anything which isn't correct here. If you think there is stuff missing, then add it here, that's the whole point of the Bestiary.

They used to loot:
Nemesis Arm Guards (F) and (M)
Fireforge BGH 4400
some amp (a103 ?)
this is back in 2004 and I'm pretty sure it's still valid today.

Proof:

:)

Last edited:
[Deleted...]

Last edited:
[Deleted...]

lol :) read above

btw, you have nothing more intelligent to do ? or you both forgot what the bestiary is for ?

Only silly kids shit on people when they do nothing...
Who should grow up then ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it my imagination, or is Generation 1 the rarest of out of all the trooper generations? because I've only seen 2 in quite an extended period of time, though I only hunt them near Twins.

I recently spent a night playing with Troopers by Twin and I saw 2 or 3 Gen1 there, but normally I don't. I have to agree that they seem quite rare from my experiances.

anyone knows where are low maturity ones?

I strongly believe there is a new version of Trooper, and they are now watercooled. :laugh:

Why? Because after killing maybe 200 of them, I still can't loot a Robot Radiator needed to complete this mission!

Did anybody loot one recently?

I strongly believe there is a new version of Trooper, and they are now watercooled. :laugh:

Why? Because after killing maybe 200 of them, I still can't loot a Robot Radiator needed to complete this mission!

Did anybody loot one recently?

fount mine 1 tp jump west of fort ares, took me awhile but after shooting about 80 of the buggers i got mine

fount mine 1 tp jump west of fort ares, took me awhile but after shooting about 80 of the buggers i got mine

Yes, thats where I was.

Well, seems I just have to try again... :) Thanks.

Woot, I looted a Robot Radiator!

Too bad the mission is bugged and doesnt want to be completed :laugh:.

Woot, I looted a Robot Radiator!

Too bad the mission is bugged and doesnt want to be completed :laugh:.

Sucks... now that would be a case where MindArc as "EPIC FAILED"

~Danimal

It is unfortunate that the mission item is called the same as an existing, in-game item, but the good news is that on average, the mission item is much easier to get than the real thing.

When you get to gathering a part from Eviscerator, you will be happy that you will not have to hand over the MPAU to the mission broker.

It is unfortunate that the mission item is called the same as an existing, in-game item, but the good news is that on average, the mission item is much easier to get than the real thing.

When you get to gathering a part from Eviscerator, you will be happy that you will not have to hand over the MPAU to the mission broker.

What do you mean the mission item has same name than an in-game item?
Do you mean the item to loot was not this one?

Also, do you work for FPC? :D (Their support told me the same story about I did not loot the right item, and I had to insist like a mad to have the mission finally completed... today.)

I used to love hunting troopers. Even though they never did very well for me. Like hunting big pinball machines! LOL

Trooper stage II gives:

3.78 PED of Aim, Anatomy, BLP Weaponry Techonology, Combat Reflexes, Dexterity, Handgun, Heavy Melee Weapons, Laser Weaponry Technology, Longblade, Perception, Power Fist, Rifle, Shortblades, or Weapon Handling,
OR
2.42 PED of Alertness, Athletics, Clubs, Courage, Explosive Projectile Weaponry Techonology, Inflict Melee Damage, Inflict Ranged Damage, Light Melee Weapons, Plasma Weaponry Technology, Vehicle Repairing,
OR
1.21 PED of Bioregensis, Bravado, Concentration, Cryogenics, Diagnosis, Dodge, Evade, First Aid, Melee Combat, Support Weapon Systems, Telepathy, Translocation

Added to entropedia too. Now on to stage 3.

Is entropedia wrong for trooper damage?

Here is the scenario - Trooper Gen. 01 v Vigilante + 6A Plates:

Vigi - 14 Pen, 14 Burn
6A - 11 Pen, 12 Burn

Trooper Gen. 01 - Damage 94 - 50% Pen, 50% Burn = 47 Pen, 47 Burn

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...rmor&name=Vigilante+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...mor+Plating+Mark.6A+&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...spx?chart=Mob&id=74+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

OK, now if you do the calculations:

47 - 25 = 22
47 - 26 = 21

22 + 21 = 43 Max damage

So damage should be 2-43 (am I doing this right, I know armor changed in December)

OK, so if I'm doing this right, how come a Trooper Gen. 01 only hits me from 1-21???

Any feedback would be appreciated! (Oleg, you are the armor master, help!)

Don't think I've ever tested them myself, and can't recall any proper tests in the past. Entropedia history might give a clue but can't be accessed atm. At a guess I would say 94 max damage is too high, but it could be that there's a third damage type. You'd need to do decay tests to check it properly. I would start by trying with 5b and see if they decay.

I noticed, and I haven't killed a single trooper since.

From 3-4 PED per run on armor decay, I was coming back with 20-25 PED per run now (and I have to fap a lot more too). Don't care, not interested, not a cool mob to hunt anymore :)

I was using Mah'ketta + 6A.

Sucks, because I am at 16k/60k.

Polaris + 6a gives considerably less protection than vigi + 6a. I could probably do some testing after Halloween Mayhem. The easiest way for the numbers to match is if they do 1/3 pene 2/3 burn.

Status
Back