Stalker
Banned
Society
ViaDolorosa
Turp
TurpWBG.gif

Description :

This small animal is often considered as a pest because it likes
to chew on everything, especially human property.
On Calypso the name "turp" is therefore often used as a local word of contempt
for someone who is causing trouble.

Creature Type :
Ak_Ico_Animal.jpg
Animal

Damage Type : Unknown.

Maturities

Young
Mature
Old
Provider
Guardian
Dominant
Alpha , Alpha2
Old Alpha
Prowler
Stalker

Sweat Attempts

Turp Young : 1
Turp Mature : 2
Turp Old : 2
Turp Provider : 2
Turp Guardian : 3

Loots

Vu 8.11

Animal hide
Animal muscle oil
Animal oil residue

Vu 9.0

Green paint can

Last edited by a moderator:
i looted a can of green ^_°

i looted also green can and some oils...once i got 18 peddar :D

Anyone know where they are now?

Turps had problems with their texture and were taken out of Planet Calypso while they are getting stitched back together.
Latest Buzz (April 22nd).

They are still in the same places near fury/atlas

Turps had problems with their texture and were taken out of Planet Calypso while they are getting stitched back together.
Latest Buzz (April 22nd).

Yeah that's old news : P

Coords please? :D

They are still in the same places near fury/atlas

Mayby they were removed but i am 100% sure there are not there (just checked both places). Atlas have only chirpy/fugabarba. Fury have a lot of other nasty mobs but no Turps :(.

Anyone? Coords? Do they even exist atm? If not then it is way stupid that (L) texture bps still drop.

Falagor
:bandit:

Still looking for the Turps, any Turps around? Post some cords please :).

Haven't seen any in a long time - PLEASE BRING THEM BACK

Turp disappeared

[QUOTE = BBpunisher; 2719568] не видел в течение длительного времени - ПОЖАЛУЙСТА, вернуть их [/ QUOTE]

I was looking for Turp last three months, and all my friends from sotsa, but nowhere to be found.
And yet I have 2 pieces of skin from them, and three textures.
Return Turp! :confused:
Sorry for the prlohoy English, my native language is Russian.

[QUOTE = BBpunisher; 2719568] не видел в течение длительного времени - ПОЖАЛУЙСТА, вернуть их [/ QUOTE]

I was looking for Turp last three months, and all my friends from sotsa, but nowhere to be found.
And yet I have 2 pieces of skin from them, and three textures.
Return Turp! :confused:
Sorry for the prlohoy English, my native language is Russian.

I haven't seen them. But Harry do you need green paint?..:girl: I have a ton.

I haven't seen them. But Harry do you need green paint?..:girl: I have a ton.

Thank You for Stitch a quick answer, but maybe I still have a bad online translator, I do not need a green paint, I need the skins Turp.
If you have them contact me and give your offer price and quantity :D

Thank You for Stitch a quick answer, but maybe I still have a bad online translator, I do not need a green paint, I need the skins Turp.
If you have them contact me and give your offer price and quantity :D

You know I have been thinking and it doesn't seem to long ago I seen them somewhere..Hmmm?..No sorry Harry no skins.. :(

If you have actually seen them I would love to know where. have started TTing my Turp texture bps

If you have actually seen them I would love to know where. have started TTing my Turp texture bps

Oh Gosh I don't remember ..sorry Kikkijikki..was a long while ago for me..maybe OP knows where he seen last. :ahh:

I can't find them. Somebody knows where they atm?

I can't find them. Somebody knows where they atm?

Turps are apparantly extinct and there have been no plans announced on recreating them in the mad scientists labs.

Turps are apparantly extinct and there have been no plans announced on recreating them in the mad scientists labs.

I have seen then and hunted them.. very few in numbers but they do exist. now to see if I can remember where.. ;)

They around the robot beacon mission 66593 86559 south and a bit east, and north east of atlas haven west.. was there 5 days ago so should still be there :)

Last edited:
I have seen then and hunted them.. very few in numbers but they do exist. now to see if I can remember where.. ;)

And yet no one can ever seem to find them reliably or show hard evidence. Are you sure it wasn't a trox with a mask?

And yet no one can ever seem to find them reliably or show hard evidence. Are you sure it wasn't a trox with a mask?

lol fairly sure. :yay:

Ill log on and take a screen shot.. ;)

lol fairly sure. :yay:

Ill log on and take a screen shot.. ;)

You are correct. I am in error.. for some reason when I read green paint in the loot I thought of this guy.. My bad.. :ahh:

About time they brought the little turpies back, along with calumasoids and the other ones.

Their skin makes for cool-looking pants at least :)

turppants.jpg

Just checking if anyone has seen any Turp related activity of late. I still hold out hope, somewhere...

Just checking if anyone has seen any Turp related activity of late. I still hold out hope, somewhere...

I saw at least one about 2 weeks ago if I recall correctly.

Somewhere north of Lim Dist.

I saw at least one about 2 weeks ago if I recall correctly.

Somewhere north of Lim Dist.

I am sure that it was fugabarba or gibnib or chirpy...

I will pay you 25peds if you post screenie with pos and date showning that turps are still ingame ;).

Falagor

I am sure that it was fugabarba or gibnib or chirpy...

I will pay you 25peds if you post screenie with pos and date showning that turps are still ingame ;).

Falagor

Found the turps, they are still in game:

Reactions: il
Status
Back