MA Doesn't care about your investment

If all else fails go public.

from what i know , usual , post on forum is way better and faster than suport case.
ask to optima for their land , or any other people that have make a thread about a problem...
most of time it get solved in 1 or 2 week max , when with suport after 2 month they hardly reply.

I remember friend who had a skill bugg.
All her atribute was reseting to 0 at eatch relog.
after 3 month of blabla with suport , and they still was telling her that was no bug in her skill and evrything was normal.
i told her to take screeny of her ateibute with MA time stamp ( C and P) before and after relog , and to make a thread on EP ( was THE forum back then) about skill bugg...
Strangely , problem was solved 1 week latter...

I really hate MA for this. This game was a great idea and it HAD great potential - now its ONLY business... all the company workers probably have a nice new house and at least an AUDI A8.

I stopped playing a while ago cause its awful what MA is doing to people. I hope they will realize one day that they need us and we dont need them - there surely will be other great games.

And about the Cry engine - it is interesting but they should have fixed all the problems first, and should have added a lot more things before changing grafics - I rate this as a negative.

Overall I really think EU - WOULD-COULD be the best game ever - but its NOT.

MA should LOVE the game not the MONEY.

Thats it from me.

P.S. Hope u get this fixed ASAP - this really makes me mad :mad:

You know what i think, MA is doing just like last year. Their taking their summer vacations... Sure, Marco posted on the forums a couple of times. It isn't too hard to drop his glass of beer for 2 minutes and say "Hi, i'm Marco and VU 9.0 will be awesome". They possibly got some people looking for summer jobs to reset the servers.

All we can really do is spam support so that your problem goes up on their list... But, i'd have to say that your problem will probably only get solved in september :).

You know what i think, MA is doing just like last year. Their taking their summer vacations... Sure, Marco posted on the forums a couple of times. It isn't too hard to drop his glass of beer for 2 minutes and say "Hi, i'm Marco and VU 9.0 will be awesome". They possibly got some people looking for summer jobs to reset the servers.

All we can really do is spam support so that your problem goes up on their list... But, i'd have to say that your problem will probably only get solved in september :).

Theres just one little problem... When you buy a brand new car and it breaks down... U call the service, do you think theyll tell you: 'Sorry, we have a summer vacation until september' ???

I know its dumb to compare - but they SOLD a product that has broken down, calling the service should fix it within a couple of days(max - weeks)

Think about it...

What a sucky situation Zhorgul :(

Frank?? Marco?? Care to come in here and let us know what you are doing to keep your big depositors investments looked after??

look at when it was 1st reported. they were NOT on vacation then. it was reported days after the new swiss VU on 6/4/7. they have had time to fix it.

Theres just one little problem... When you buy a brand new car and it breaks down... U call the service, do you think theyll tell you: 'Sorry, we have a summer vacation until september' ???

I know its dumb to compare - but they SOLD a product that has broken down, calling the service should fix it within a couple of days(max - weeks)

Think about it...

Thus that confirms the thread title... MA has about 70% of us in their pocket. Whether they would leave for 5 weeks or 6 months, i bet 70% of all the depositors would still deposit... Its sort of like telling people to start using another operating system when you have been using Windows for the past 15 years...

Anyways, getting a little off topic here, so all that can be said is MA should have fixed it, but its not. I highly doubt they will compensate him either, so, wait until VU 9.0...

The way I see the relationship between MA and its customers is like the relationship between a man and his wife. She starts complaining that he is not giving her attention anymore and he is after another chick ;)
MA = the unfaithful man
the customers = the unsatisfied wife :D

The way I see the relationship between MA and its customers is like the relationship between a man and his wife. She starts complaining that he is not giving her attention anymore and he is after another chick ;)
MA = the unfaithful man
the customers = the unsatisfied wife :D

Another chick = China Customers? ;)

I really hate MA for this. This game was a great idea and it HAD great potential - now its ONLY business... all the company workers probably have a nice new house and at least an AUDI A8.

I stopped playing a while ago cause its awful what MA is doing to people. I hope they will realize one day that they need us and we dont need them - there surely will be other great games.

And about the Cry engine - it is interesting but they should have fixed all the problems first, and should have added a lot more things before changing grafics - I rate this as a negative.

Overall I really think EU - WOULD-COULD be the best game ever - but its NOT.

MA should LOVE the game not the MONEY.

Thats it from me.

P.S. Hope u get this fixed ASAP - this really makes me mad :mad:

The problem is that MA has to few competitiors. Even thou' that might be
changed end of 2008 - early 2009. ;)

What should I say ? :scratch2: No comment... :(

Yeah, that sux big time. :( Paying a LOT of peds for nothing, more or less, as
long it is like this...
But the big problem with EU, is how it is created. We have zero RL-values
within EU. That way we have almost no option to put pressure on them either,
with help of f.ex laws of consumer rights and so on.
I will never "invest" in EU, just because of this. A big deposit isn't a investment
IMO, it's pure gambling on a RL-value. But that's just my p.o.v, if others want
to "invest", I will neither recommend or not recommend it.

Same here. I understand why people put money in stuff in EU, and to my understanding its pure gambling, investing on such conditions is impossible. Thats why i withdraw all the PED i made by selling out, having any plans on "investing" here is just naive :S.

...Sorry about your lose..just does not move me....you gambled big and for the past month or three you lost, such is life...

Man, that is way too harsh. He invested real money and it is not unreasonable to have certain expectations of the product.... and MA has a responsibility to provide that product. If all LandAreas were jacked up that is one thing. But he is losing countless money to the other Land owners because there is no reason to go there to hunt now. I would imagine your opinion would be a lot different if it were you...

I hope it gets fixed soon! Totally unacceptable MA - get your act together and FIX IT!

If there is a silver lining here, at least your land will stay your land and when it is fixed you can reap its rewards. There were at least two Land Grab areas that were bugged during the entire 6 months of ownership. Not much of a silver lining I guess, good luck.

Good to know there is no favoritism in Entropia...

It is not just the little people getting shafted, we ALL are (big investors included) :D .

Anyhoo, hope ya get it sorted soon.

MA sure is taking the matter of holidays very seriously :monkey:

the reply i had from support is this

Thanks for reporting. We are aware of this issue and we're having a dialogue with the land owner until the issue is solved.

the impression i got was there was no dialogue, hence the problem

can zhorgul pls confirm that ma are now communicating with him

thx

Sad situation here Zhorg, hopefully media does the trick :) and I just have to add my little grr to it as well lol

from what i know , usual , post on forum is way better and faster than suport case.
ask to optima for their land , or any other people that have make a thread about a problem...
most of time it get solved in 1 or 2 week max , when with suport after 2 month they hardly reply.

Cl got some attention cause of the lag it created when many joined the event at CND, MA did a minor update but problem is far far from gone. Actually the solution was to either wait until they sorted it out :rolleyes: or to limit the numbers of participants greatly. Numbers are limited to 40 I can add.

So yeah its getting a bit annoying sitting in the shit and waiting for the goal in the sky to be reached...

Its not even a goal in the sky... its reasonable to expect there to be no problems when 50 or so ppl are in the same server! theres a lot of "free" games out there that have a HELL of a lot more ppl on at once :p

anyway thats another subject..

Sorry to hear abotu this zhorgul and as many have said.. maybe this public outting of the situation may encourage MA to put it to the top of the "to do" pile

Rip

You invest $30K and there is no after care?

MA pull your finger out!

- VV

I wish there was at least 1 support guy forced to read the bug section in here daily.

Believe it or not, I got an update on my last support case today ! (such a coincidence).

Unfortunatly the news aren't good as it appears that the problem is more difficult to solve than expected by MA design team.

They have now an occasion to show us they can be reactive. I'll keep you inform on the case.

Sorry to hear this, I like the odd bit of Fungoid hunting and at the moment I'm limited to CND :( since I dont tend to check the fertiliser station etc I didnt realise there was a problem, instead just noticed how few mobs were there and so far apart, and didnt go back since then.

This can and should be sorted as quickly as possible because it's unjustifiably costing Zhorgul and preventing us mushroom hunters from having some Fun :(

Hope it gets sorted soon so that we can get back to hunting there, and Zhorgul can start to get some returns on his investment.

Believe it or not, I got an update on my last support case today ! (such a coincidence).

Unfortunatly the news aren't good as it appears that the problem is more difficult to solve than expected by MA design team.

They have now an occasion to show us they can be reactive. I'll keep you inform on the case.

Glad to see they are at least responding to your concerns. I had some issues when I owned a Hangar at one point when they had switches to get into the ship bay and my switch was missing :rolleyes: Well when the official MA avatars checked it out everything was fine to them and it took me taking a lot of screenies and letting them log into my Avatar a few times before they could identify the problem which was fixed about a VU later (plus they removed the door switch and made it automatic) The next VU the hangar went back into a graphically glitched state but it was functional. I have noticed a few Hangars with this issue and it looks like the Hangar bay is below the terrain which causes the issues and now your issue with your LA seems like the same deal. The buildings and terrain just don't seem to mesh very well these days and it needs to be resolved.

Hopefully they get it all sorted out just keep and open dialog with them and try to get them as much visual information as you can. It will take some time though and the more complex the longer it will take.

Its definitely frustrating and hopefully they will get it all worked out for you soon.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA wtf?!!!!:eek:

An grafically undergrounded Shed and Fertilizer Station is difficult to solve?!!

OMG hahahaha,
MA design team: Your programming skills seriously suck ! You should be fired for incompetence :D

Sorry for my laughing Zhorgul, but i really almost felt of my chair reading this...

They are probably just feeding him a line of BS just to let us think something actually being done.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA wtf?!!!!:eek:

An grafically undergrounded Shed and Fertilizer Station is difficult to solve?!!

OMG hahahaha,
MA design team: Your programming skills seriously suck ! You should be fired for incompetence :D

Sorry for my laughing Zhorgul, but i really almost felt of my chair reading this...

Venus - knowledge is power.
I once had a colleague who was a graphics wiz and a entry level programmer.
When he had to create a tool for something he never asked for help
and as he did not know how SQL worked he programmed something like 3-4000 lines of code in PHP for a search function.
He was devastated when a colleague (I called her database lady) replaced all of it with one line with the proper searchparameters in SQL.

So like I said earlier, all people with knowledge are probably in holiday.

Back