Erinome

Alpha
Society
Calypso Chimeras
Erinome Eri Jupiter
Support Case ****** history
26 Jun 2007
You wrote:
Hi, I thought I'd receive some kind of support ticket/referal # when I requested a withdrawal. Can you tell me if it is still taking 90 days to process? I've heard several people saying that the time to process is much shorter now.

Thanks,

27 Jun 2007
Entropia Support:
Hi,

Your withdrawal order:

ID ****
Reg 2007-06-07
Amount: 21000 PED - withdrawal fee

All withdrawals are handled in turn after the registration date. The handling period might vary during the year, depending on the current demand. Currently it takes about 40-50 business days.

Regards,
Entropia Support

30 Jul 2007
You wrote:
I just read a post on Entropia forum where a person made a withdrawal for about the same amount as mine. He submitted the request on July 4th and had his funds on July 25th.

If you look at the response I received from you on June 27th, you state that "All withdrawals are handled in turn after the registration date".

So, where are my funds? Why has someone who made a request almost a full month later received theirs and I have not?

31 Jul 2007
Entropia Support:
Hi,
Your withdrawal ID **** was committed on the 2007-07-13. We can confirm that your order soon will be processed.

Regards,
Entropia Support

Almost a month since the withdrawal was "committed" and I still don't have my money. It's this kind of shitty copy/paste support that has gone a long way towards me never depositing again. MA really needs to educate their support people, put some internal policies in place and then FOLLOW THEM!

A big Thank You to all of you that do deposit and allow me to keep playing :beerchug:

Wow! I hope you recieve your money soon :)

A friend of mine made a withdrawal round november last year.. He waited almost 4 months before his money rolled in on his account... So I guess Even if the MA Support tells you 30-40 days you might wanna add another 20 days or more.. :(

Good Luck

Just out of curiosity, did your friend withdraw funds before this? did you?
MA seems to be painstakenly slow on the first (maybe first few not sure) withdraws regardless of person since they do the whole "safetythingy" (im told atleast, never withdrew any money myself...) to make sure peds are "clean" and its the right person getting them blabla.
Know a few that withdrew money "before" and later on it took days when doing it again, not weeks before they "popped up" in the bank account...

That doesnt excuse them saying "we just do em in order" though if its not true, so id agree on the "make some 100% policies to follow for MA personnell" regardless if its what they should answer on questions/supportcases or how they actually handle the cases...

Goes for alot of things btw you "MApersonnell looking @this one" :p
People might get pissed about timelimits, how you handle things etc, but most of all they get pissed about being told something that later on turns out to be bs (trust me i hear it daily in socchat and in pm's ingame...) Easier to just say "We aim for XX-XX days atm but depends on blabla and blabla so might take a little longer incase blablabla"...

Gl on it, and keep us posted on progress? :)

And now I must hang my head in shame.
I received my withdrawal on 7/17. Seems the wife didn't notice the deposit to the account. Not sure what crack pipe she's been hitting that she didn't notice what would have been a substantial deposit to that account, but all's well that ends well.

Now it's time to go send a very sincere apology to the fine support people at MA.

Case Clooooosed :D

I received my withdrawal on 7/17. Seems the wife didn't notice the deposit to the account. Not sure what crack pipe she's been hitting that she didn't notice what would have been a substantial deposit to that account, but all's well that ends well.

Now it's time to go send a very sincere apology to the fine support people at MA.

ROFL, and big props to you m8 for posting that here even though it might reflect less... positively on you (or your wife), usually people seem to bash the hell outta MA but when proven wrong they just stop posting ;)
So one of the very very few reps ive ever given here goes your way :)

lol, blame the wife why dont you :laugh:

;)

ROFL, and big props to you m8 for posting that here even though it might reflect less... positively on you (or your wife), usually people seem to bash the hell outta MA but when proven wrong they just stop posting ;)
So one of the very very few reps ive ever given here goes your way :)

I'm all for placing blame where it belongs and if it falls on my shoulders then so be it. :thumbup:

dj. said:
lol, blame the wife why dont you

No, it's my fault for dumping our finances on her so that I have more time for EU :laugh:

Back