Entropia Universe Simulator 5 (Released)

Status

Recoda

Prowler
Recoda
Entropia Universe Simulator
Officially Released

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

...Download Here...
http://www.entropiasimulator.com/
...Download Here...

Some of you may remember when I released the last PE / EU Database, which was version 4.0. I have now decided to focus on the Simulator, instead of the database - thus, this application will only be focused on the Simulator and have a minor application which controls and edits the weapon stats, etc.

The Entropia Universe Simulator was created in order to test different weapons and see how they would work against different creatures. This has been improved in this version, the armor decay is now fully functional. You can easily test what it would be like to hunt a Atrox Prowler in Angel + 8A's, if you'd like. What would it be like to have a maxxed Modified Starkhov, or a Opalo without skills? Give it a try.

Application Size: 1040 x 600. The screenshot has been adjusted.
Forum Development Thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66155

In order to use the simulator:

Open up the EU Simulator 5 shortcut which can be found in your start menu. Launch the simulator in order to start testing different weapons, you may also edit, add and remove items by opening up the Editor.

When the Simulator has been launched, select an armor/armor attachments/fast aid kit/weapon/amplifier/skillmod attachments. Both the Fast Aid Pack and the Weapon has to be selected in order for the simulator to work.

Simply press the Creature window in order to select a creature, you may respawn it and start fireing at it by using the respawn button.

You also have to buy ammo in order to use the simulator, do so by pressing the ammo counter.

I'll see if I can write a good tutorial for it later on, but those are the basics.

Last edited:
Wow, thats alot of work... but its a pretty damn cool application tho. Ill be sure to try it out.

+rep!

now this looks amazing, this i gotta check out as soon as i get home from work :D

Albin

Looks very useful, thank you downloading now :)

I downloaded it and I am still killing mobs in Supremacy, healing with Adjusted Fap and ripping with a Foeripper! I love this application!
Thank you for taking the time to do this and thanks to Nebu for his time as well!

Bloodstar

Verry verry good job and i will certainly use it as soon i am able to try it. i read the otherforum as well but i didn't saw there was some kind of HOF list would be nice so i can show off my coming 1kk global :wtg: .

Go on recoda big +rep

Hell Yeah!

Nice

Really nice..big +rep to u...

Thanks for a nice tool. +rep

I'm glad you like it, I heard some people talking about it ingame from time to time also, which is fun. I guess it's about time to create some kind of an update and add all of the weapons to the Simulator though, so I better make that happen soon. :)

Great work I've been trying out different things it's a blast to use....Thanks

Great work I've been trying out different things it's a blast to use....Thanks

Thanks, I guess this is a good time to try it out, when the system is down for updates and everything. So, check it out people. :)

I would like Jaguar there too - but I think its possible to add yourself with minimum programming experience right? And my HL6 UL would be nice :) Same goes with Hispidus, and all the other kind of semi tough mobs :)

I would like Jaguar there too - but I think its possible to add yourself with minimum programming experience right? And my HL6 UL would be nice :) Same goes with Hispidus, and all the other kind of semi tough mobs :)

Yup, it's possible to add it all with no programming experience at all. Just open up the application and press the "Editor" button. Then select Stats Editor / Armor. Select Looted from the list, select Angel or such to get an idea of how it should look.

Then replace "Angel" in the second field, type in "Jaguar" and press "+". Select "Jaguar" from the list, type in all of the stats and press Save - there you have it.

Edit

I haven't made it possible to select the correct sound using the newest editor if you want to add a weapon, you can however do that by heading into the EU Simulator 5 directory, then open up Oldstatseditor.exe. I know that's a bit confusing, but that one contains an option to select the sound as well, something that I have to add to the newest one also.

Great, nice >)
Thank you

Someone saying they are running around? If this is the case (and they arent taking the p*ss) that you are meant to run around, mines is broken, doesnt work with vista either in compatibility mode or not????

Any help?

This sound like a very interesting tool :)
I'll try it out during the downtime hopfully

Someone saying they are running around? If this is the case (and they arent taking the p*ss) that you are meant to run around, mines is broken, doesnt work with vista either in compatibility mode or not????

Any help?

You're not supposed to run around in the simulator, it's a 2D simulator, so you're basically stuck on the same spot. The creature will however run towards you, which you can see as the red dot on the radar - and the range of your weapons will work as it should. Either way, you basically spawn the creature, and kill it with your equipment. The creature will attack you and do the damage it should according to the armor you have equipped, etc. Anyways, don't forget to buy the ammo for it to work as it should.

Chat-function

Oh, and, try to connect to the chat by clicking the "mIRC" icon, then type in a Nickname and press connect. It'll give you the same feeling as chatting ingame.

Head into the "mIRC" chat using the button to the left, then press connect if you're testing it out! :)

I think this has been asked before but how do you know how to calculate loots ? (how loots work ? U know that ?)

I think this has been asked before but how do you know how to calculate loots ? (how loots work ? U know that ?)

The simulator doesnt have the same loot calculations as real EU. There is an average loot span for each mob depending on its HP, and a random higher loot which can be a global, but doesnt have to be.
Recoda is pretty busy, so he hasn't updated the Simulator in a while, altho I am still keeping the database for all the mobs and items up to date. I'm glad you posted tho, maybe he will see that I'm not the only person left on Earth who is still interested in this project :D

nice job man!

That's some really nice work you've done here! :yay: +rep! :wtg:
I will for sure try it out as soon as I get home ;)

First i wanna think you, its an amazing tool, nice job :)

I downloaded it, tested it, and have 2 questions:
  • why the list of weapons, creature etc isn't complete?
  • how accurate the simulator is? i tried shooting some Ambus, it seems that its easier to kill is simulation than ingame.

First i wanna think you, its an amazing tool, nice job :)

I downloaded it, tested it, and have 2 questions:
  • why the list of weapons, creature etc isn't complete?
  • how accurate the simulator is? i tried shooting some Ambus, it seems that its easier to kill is simulation than ingame.

#1 You can edit the stats of any item and add your own items with the stats editor exe. I have been working on a weapon and creature list that is almost complete, I will ask Recoda to upload it on his website.
#2 HP regeneration on Ambuli and the other mobs isnt corrected yet. You can change it directly in the Simulator though, in the "Regen Time" and "Regen %" under Stats.

Very nice work u've done there! :)
made me stay up alittle later then planned, so now i'll have a hell of a time waking up for work tomorrow :laugh:

very fun to test all the gear i've dreamt of for quiet some years now :)

found a bug too btw, the range on weapons change in a way so that u can get long range on HG for a few shots. ex: take the aimk2 and shoot first shot then swap to MM and u can shoot it from a long distance while the range bar fades in. But u probably know that already :)

keep up the good work! :wtg:

#1 You can edit the stats of any item and add your own items with the stats editor exe. I have been working on a weapon and creature list that is almost complete, I will ask Recoda to upload it on his website.
#2 HP regeneration on Ambuli and the other mobs isnt corrected yet. You can change it directly in the Simulator though, in the "Regen Time" and "Regen %" under Stats.

Thank you for your answers, but im really lazy to edit anything, is there gonna be a new release with all the updates?

Status
Back