EU down? or is it just me?

MA says its just the USA that is having probems. If you CAN NOT connect to EU or the web site tellus

• North America

Votes: 43 74.1%
  • South America

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Europe

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Asia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other pls post where

Votes: 4 6.9%

• Total voters
I can get to the web site now, looks like they may have fixed the issue (lets just hope it lasts).

Provider: AT&T - Chicago

:yay:

I finally got on the game a few minutes ago and the server was down to 1 red line. The rubberbanding was so bad I had to log back off.

not me, still tells me the server must be in maintenance mode :(

Yay!!! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: I can play now =)

I've been trouble-shooting all day, and can't get back in. I've only been playing the game for 3 days... I'm thinking I won't try much longer.

This last step was to uninstall the game, and reinstall. But it wants to FTP stuff down to me, and all I get is "Passive FTP connection failed." I even hard-wired the pass-thru's into my router (the DSL modem firewall was already turned off), even tho I didn't need to do this 3 days ago, but no change.

I google'd this problem, and MA had this problem before, supposedly on one of their ftp servers.

I'm glad others can get in, but I'm wondering, why would they need to ftp something to me, that was already fully installed? ... if that's the full extent of the problem...

If anyone learns more, would be nice to know...

tiny update -- for a brief time, I connected to the internet directly, bypassing my router, with the firewall still turned off (shhh, don't tell anyone), just to rule out something funky in my equipment. Even switched to another PC. But my current problem still seems to be MA's FTP server. Wish I hadn't uninstalled the game, now.

Thanks Frankenberry

Bones

Thanks Frank -- I think I needed that fix like some others.

BUT... I *also* needed a new DSL modem :eek:. Windstream just replaced my old Speedstream 5200 (like, maybe, 3 years old) with a new Speedstream 4200. Immediately the Entropia installer starting downloading. Life is good :yay:

FYI -- you often have to be smarter than the 'pros' when troubleshooting these things (which I'm not, i got lucky this time). I've been going round and round with my ISP for years. They seem willing enough to provide me good service, but there's always some lack in communication (usually) or knowledge (occasionally).

Yes same here

I live in the UK and over the weekend I was able to get on for maybe 1 hour 15 mins

At the time I thought it was server loading but now it is Monday and I still cannot get on

Please can I just check if this is the same problem:-

I start EU, Clientloader starts fine I then enter Username and Pass and get the splash screen which says Intializing then Authorizing Then Authorized and as soon as it hits the loading phase **bang** I am back to my desktop, if I then try to login it states that my avatar is already online etc so I wait a minute and the same thing happens again I end up back at my desktop/clientloader screen

I hope this is the same problem otherwise I am stuck :scratch2:

Anyway we'll see what happens

Back